Awaken

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 72~~ 07/10/15

LALALALALALA I AM A GOOD BOY~~ *turn up*

--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

---------------------------------------------------

Previously on Royals & Kings…

Dara’s POV

A guy who spoke up out of nowhere appeared before us. I noticed that he looked overly familiar to me yet I couldn’t point out where I saw him.

As I was studying his face, my mind went back to the old times and realized that the man standing before me is no other than my childhood friend, Lee Minho.

===III===

My eyes widened in shock after seeing him after decades. He got taller and his body build became bigger. Okay, it’s like I’m fangirling over here.

Jiyong nudged me and whispered, “Close your mouth darling” Teddy oppa chuckled a little bit not minding the people who just arrived. Which made them a lot angrier too.

Tabi, Daesung and Seungri also told the same things to the girls who are drooling over Minho. We can’t help it! He’s too handsome for goodness sakes!

In addition, Seunghyun helped Bom on closing as he told her, “You’re drooling babe” which made Bom hit him in the chest. Hard I tell you.

“Do you still remember me Sandara Park?” he suddenly exclaimed. Our attention suddenly averted towards him.

“Oh yes, I do remember you Mr. Lee Minho” I coolly answered back.

“Lee Minho…” Teddy oppa repeated, while Minho just lookd at him with a dark expression.

“Shadow T. I didn’t know you were still alive” he said, unconsciously I almost attacked him but Teddy oppa stopped me.

“Oh yes Lee Minho-ssi, I am very much alive and I believe that was your father’s mistake” he shot back at him.

Wait what? What does he mean by ‘your father’s mistakes’? What the actual is happening here?

Minho just smiled at him and shook his head, “My father was very foolish to do so. If I was old enough, I wouldn’t have done it with my own hands Shadow T.”

Then he pointed at me, “And you Dara, I loved you ever since we were kids, I really did. But everything changed when Donghae tried to distance you from me, and now here you are having boyfriend and all. Which is supposed to be my spot.” He informed me

“Oh and not to mention, even though I despise you to the fact that I am willing to kill you and all your friends, I still love you seriously” he added.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, “What the are you trying to say man? You just told her you hate her and all. Then now you tell her you love her” Bom interrupted me.

“Little missy, I wasn’t talking to you. But let me clear things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter