Ch. 30

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I finally had the chance to talk to Dara, and got a chance to escape to whatever in hell Kiko was.

“Baby Dee?” I called out, she turned and looked at me.

“Jagiya? Its been so long!” she said, “It looks like a week of Kiko clinging all over you seemed like years to me” she added.

I sighed in relief, “I was really thankful when I got the chance to see you today, I’ve always wanted to talk to you and wanted to invite you to go home with me or go to dates these past week but I can’t because of you know…” I explained. “And don’t worry, I wouldn’t even think of cheating with you for Kiko” a relief expression was written all over her face.

“Thank you for clarifying that” she said while her lips was tugged that created a wide smile across her face.

“Will you be free tomorrow? After school?” I asked, thinking of asking her on a date,

“Of course Ji, it’s Friday anyways” she answered, “So will you go and watch a movie with me?” I asked.

She nodded, “Will I be the one to pick the movie this time?” she jokingly asked. I chuckled “Of course baby”

“Cause the last time you chose a movie, I wasn’t able to sleep for weeks” she sarcastically said. Well, its actually true, we watched a horror movie. Which I didn’t know she hated.

I laughed as hard as I could and received a beating from her. It actually hurt. She was too strong! “Ow!” I yelled in pain, “Oh sorry!” she said as she chuckled and leaned her head towards my chest.

But before she could even do it I kissed her lips unknowingly. “See you” I huskily whispered to her.

Dara’s POV

I thought everything would go as I thought this day. It was Friday after all.

But I thought wrong… groups of girls asked me to go at the back of the school. I was confused yet I still went to where they told me to go.

“Stay away from Jiyong-oppa” a girl said, I lifted one of my eye brow to her “Seriously? You’re going to do this?” I sarcastically asked.

She gritted her teeth at me, “Don’t try us!” the girl beside her hissed at me. “Woah, chill.” I calmly said.

“Jiyong-oppa should be share with all of us!” the girl in her left blurted out. I sighed in shock “Fam. Are you serious? He’s my boyfriend. You can’t do anything about it.” I stood up for myself. I can feel those eyes glaring at me when I said that.

The girl in the middle then slapped me as hard a she could and scratched me with her exaggeratedly long fake nail. I touched the part near my lips and looked at my finger. It was bleeding.

“Yah!” Bom called out, “What the are you trying to do to our friend?” Chaerin hissed.

“You even ing scratched her face which is a wrong thing to do!” Bom added that made Minzy laughed out loud.

I wondered what they were doing here. And they weren’t supposed to be here!

“Man, so we have to ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter