The past

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 71~~ 07/08/15

If you~~ If you~~ lol oh sorry, I was too busy memorizing the lyrics lolol :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways~ enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

When Dara was still young, she had two best buddies, Lee Donghae and Lee Minho. They may have the same last names but they were never relatives. Dara often makes fun of them because of this.

All of their parents were all in a group, but only Dara doesn’t know any of this. The two young lad have done a good job on keeping it from her, since they know what will happen to her.

Believe it or not, it was better to let the kids know everything in a young age. Thankfully though, both young men had accepted everything.

But one thing Dara and Donghae doesn’t know is that Minho’s family have always had a grudge on Dara’s parents because of their group. Even Minho doesn’t know anything about it, but they kept quiet for the sake of their children.

===III===

When all of them went to elementary, Minho’s attitude changed, the kid who used to be very cheerful like the other two became colder since his mother died. He didn’t talk to anyone anymore and that includes Dara and Donghae.

Both latter have tried to talk to him, but he would always give them the cold shoulder that he’s been giving to everyone around him.

In everyday that passed, Dara and Donghae never forget to give Minho attention, hoping that someday he would change and would talk to them once again.

As time goes by (when we became high school students) it became worst, Minho would always sit at the very back, near the window. In each classes, he would doze off by sleeping or looking out the window. If ever that the teacher scolds him, he would talk back.

He also became a delinquent, he would often skip classes, and if he decided to go to school, he would just think or do something else to pass time like what I’ve told you. He would always go around with girls all over him. He would always go into useless fights that makes Dara and Donghae worry so much about him.

Oh and not to mention when Dara and Minho sees each other, he would give her the cold shoulder, smirk like he was insane. Or say something hurtful to her. Which he never did to Donghae and that makes Dara feel odd for some reasons.

===III===

When Dara was in her second year high, her parents passed away. They said that they were involved in a gang fight in the place they were working. The people who did that to her parents unfortunately escaped and was missing up ‘til now.

Dara cried every nights not knowing what to do with both of her sister and brother. When she got over it a little, she decided to go out every night to look for jobs or to work. And there she found the Royals.

She was going home from her work when a bunch of men were trying to get her as it may seemed that they took a liking to her, but thankfully there were three men that saved her from them.

They were goo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter