65. The Royals

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 65~~ 06/28/15

ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

Today was the day Jiyong will meet Teddy oppa and Hyun Suk appa, he had been showing me how nervous he is. Well, you wouldn’t anyways. They’ve always said that they’re scary. But never did I feel that way.

Ever since Jiyong and I arrived in their mansion, he had been gripping his hold on me, I can even feel his arm trembling. But I understood, so I let him do whatever he wanted.

By the way, it doesn’t concern anything to what he did to me last night! UGH, I’m still sore from it too! He was too rough… and… uhm… never mind.

Still he over did it last night! He didn’t even consider it was my first time! Or that I was tired from my flight! Such a erted boyfriend gosh.

But, I’m happy that Jiyong and I are back. Yet doesn’t change the fact that there’s one more problem we have to face. Why didn’t I finished it back then? Now it even affected Jiyong’s family.

So now, it’s my turn to give her all the pain all the important people from my life have suffered. I’ll make them pay for everything.

So, moving on, during the ‘interrogation’ of my family to Jiyong.

I choose to call it interrogation because that’s what they’re doing, not actually wanting to meet him or anything, they ask him questions beyond what I expected them to do so I called interrogation.

Hyun Suk appa have mentioned what happened to Jiyong’s family which made me kind of mad, because it was a private matter. So I told him everything, and now he’s mad for me not telling him ever since it started happening.

When I told him the reason why he understood me. He was like that too, he didn’t want to bother anyone when he knew he was in trouble. He wanted to do it alone and fix it alone, which I probably got from him.

But seriously, I was glad that Teddy oppa changed the subject, but I didn’t like how he used Jiyong to do it.

They asked him a lot more questions, so I gripped my hold on him and he said it was okay so I was watching them, getting more cautious of where this is going which I think would be dangerous even though it wouldn’t.

As I was listening to them, someone texted me, and it was Kush oppa who is staying in Royals for now since he knows that it’s an important day today. But his text concerned me.

From Kush oppa,

Dara ah! We have a problem! Reach me as soon as possible! Please!

< >

I felt some people stared at me, I didn’t see them though, I just felt it. When I looked up, I saw the three latter sitting around me, staring at me like I did something wrong.

I need to call him and know what’s happening! I thought. So I excused myself. Teddy oppa kept on staring at me even though I was already walking away.

I knew, he knew that something was going on. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter