The truth

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 73~~ 07/11/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

----------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

Oh , how the hell will I control myself in this situation again? The Black Queen ten years ago doesn’t even know what ‘mercy’ means, nor what ‘control’ means. Like seriously. Oh and I apologize for the uh, bad word right there. I just don’t know how to react with this sort of things.

I even thought that I was over it, but really hearing him say that he even finished Donghae and the others just made my blood boil. Black Queen had a very good experience with Storm so, she was feeling this way really.

Oh and one more thing, good luck to whoever would run into this beast that has now been unleash after decades that she was locked into.

Blood, blood all over me. Guns, guns shooting all around me. Screams, ear shattering screams that I hear all around the building. These things haven’t done a single thing to put me back to my normal state really.

Actually, I’m kind of having fun, I haven’t really became ‘Black Queen’ for decades now. But I am thankful that I am using it in a good reason not like before than if I see someone I would just attack them then after a minute or so I have killed them.

While seeing Minho steps back, I decided to come closer to him, but as soon as I do that, his men would come in my way. I didn’t have the choice of course but to hurt them. By hurting, I mean unknowingly killing them, sorry…

They would point their guns on me, but I would constantly take their guns away and break them in half. Oh yes, I could do that. I mean Black Queen could. She’s a hell of a strong woman for them.

I showed them my dark smile while walking forward, “It’s my pleasure to show you what ‘fear’ actually means”

“Fear you say? Even if you show me what it means, I wouldn’t feel anything so you better give up darling” he shot back.

I scoffed sarcastically, “Well, I think you should be Mister Minho since I think that I’m not the only one who can dominate your group but the limited people I came with too” I fired back while pointing to Jiyong and the others.

His eyes widened after seeing his men, his most powerful men getting crushed by Jiyong, 2ne1 girls, Bigbang and Shadow T.’s men too.

But he ignored them knowing that they wouldn’t stand a chance on them anymore. He then fixed his gaze to me, “Hah, there are many more coming in your way my dear, and don’t you worry. You’ll end up with your parents soon enough”

My blood pressure suddenly went up, my asnger broke my meter, my soul has been set on fire after hearing what he said. What gave him the ing rights to talk to my parents like that!

“How did you know about my parents?!” I furiously asked him as I grabbed his collar, tightening it until he couldn’t breathe at all.

Shadow T. suddenly started stopping me, as he was tightening his grip to my hands in order for me to let go of him.

“Let him explain everything Black Queen. If you kill him now, you wouldn’t have the chance to know everything” he said, I looked at him and nodded his head at me. I slowly let go of him, but in order for me to let go of him I pushed him as hard as I can so that he would fall on his bum.

“Talk” I hissed, he smiled at me, “Well I can see that Shadow T. here haven’t told you anything yet” he answered.

I glared at Teddy oppa not even knowing what to do right now. Yet, I ignored him and went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter