Another problem?

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

---------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

A new semester means a new problems for me and of course to the underworld. But this time it goes to our school and my relationship to Jiyong.

As the new semester is coming, a new transfer student also came, her name is Kiko, Kiko Mizuhara. I must say she is beautiful, she’s actually a model which the guys like. However, the female students don’t. They even treat me as a virus for having my face. But thank God, they don’t anymore because of Jiyong, well some does. What I meant by some is, Jiyong’s fan girls.

I actually don’t find her (Kiko) a threat or something. But the first time that she comes in our class, her eyes only landed at Jiyong and no one else. It seems like Jiyong obviously caught her eyes.

A week had passed, and I still didn’t care but every time that I go and look for Jiyong, I would always find Kiko clinging onto him, I don’t know if he likes it or not but it’s kind of getting on my nerves.

Wait, does she know that Jiyong and I are dating or no? Should I tell her or no?

Jiyong’s POV

This new transfer student kept on clinging to me, which is really getting on my nerves now. Why? Because I can’t escape and spend my time with Dara!

“Jiyong, please go on a date with me” she desperately asked. The guys looked at her in disgust except Seungri.

“Yo Kiko, do you know that he already has a girlfriend?” Seungri asked as he lifted his eyebrow “Why don’t you try me instead?” he added.

Kiko groaned at him “Shut up, you’re not even that good looking” she insulted “, you’re not even good looking how the did you become a model?” Seungri fired back as his nerves looked like they were going to pop out of his head because of the insult that Kiko told him.

“Guys…” I calmly said, I looked at Kiko and tried to brush her off “Kiko, I’m sorry but I’m loyal to my girlfriend” I explained. She looked at me with her puppy eyes “Please? And what did you see with that girl?” she asked.

Dara’s POV

“Please? And what did you see with that girl?” she asked. Bom and Chaerin had this I’m-so-going-to-kill-her look to her when they heard what she said.

“That calling my panda ugly” Chaerin hissed.

I tried to brush off what I heard but it seems like I just can’t. Did she just ing ask him what he sees at me?! Those words lingered in my head. Some part of me wanted to kill her, and the other doesn’t.

“Chill

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter