Chapter 14

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Enjoy reading this chapter even though there might be some grammar errors! :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

Its been months seen the girls and I transferred to YGE Academy. “Noona!” Hanbin and his friends called me in unison. Jiyong, his friend, my friends and I looked at them wondering what’s happening.

Bobby ran towards me and whispered “Noona, Storm-hyung is called out by some gangsters in this school, seems like they were pissed because his girl broke up with him because she likes Storm-hyung” he explained. My eyes widened, while my friends including Jiyong looked at me confusedly.

I grunted and looked back at them, “Guys, I’m going first!” I said as I bid my goodbye to them, “Unnie wait!” she said as she followed “What happened?” she asked

“Seems like Donghae is in trouble again!” I furiously said as I changed my gaze to Mino fidgeting because of fear. “Where is he?” I asked “He’s at the back of the school unnie… the truth is he doesn’t want us to tell you since he told us that he can handle it, but they’re beating him up pretty bad” he added. I patted his back and smiled at him as I run away.

“I didn’t even get to say something to her and she just left like that!” Chaerin complained and the guys just laughed at her as she glared at them which means they need to stop laughing and so they did.

I arrived at the back of the school and found Donghae lying down while five beating kicking him.

“Yah! The are you doing to my friend?” I yelled, they looked at me and smile “Hey babe, why are you here? You know you’re not supposed to see this right?” a guy grabbing Donghae in the collar told me.

I stared at him not even wanting to say any words until one of his friends started grabbing my arm. I tried to break away but I couldn’t do anything until the guy who grabbed Donghae spoke up, “This is why I was giving you a chance to run away. Now, you’ll see what happens to girls who do bad stuff.”

I didn’t say anything again. I stared at them longer. He started touching my cheek, and slowly putting his mouth closer to mine, but before he could even touch my lips I punched his face since I got my other hand free.

“Try to ing touch me and I’ll kill you!” I threatened him. He was lying on the floor when he signaled his friends to attack me or grab me even tighter for m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter