The revelation

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------

Author’s POV

“Who are you really Dara?” Jiyong asked.

Dara’s eyes widened, thinking if she should tell him or not, but its been too long since she’s been keeping this from him. “Will you really believe me if I told you, Jiyong?” she asked

Jiyong then nodded at her, “If ever that you knew who I really am, will you even love me or accept like you do when you don’t know who I really am?” she asked once again. Jiyong fell in silence, he doesn’t know what to say nor feel about it.

“See Jiyong, this is why I’m scared to tell you” she said

Jiyong never even said a word. Dara heaved a heavy sigh. “Dara, no matter what happens, I’ll still love you!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“You know that, that’s not true right Jiyong? It’ll all change once you know who I really am!” she fired back. Jiyong kept on shaking his head telling Dara that it won’t ever happen.

“Tell me Dee” he insisted

“I’m scared.”

“Why Dara?” he asked

“I’m scared that once you know the truth everything will change. You’ll leave me and hate me!” she answered him as she started sobbing.

Jiyong’s POV

What does she mean by everything will change? I wouldn’t even dare to leave or hate her. And if I did, my life would be over! That’s how much I love her!

“Just tell me Dara!” I insisted

“Jiyong, I’m the ruler of the Black Queen!” she confessed

My eyes widened, I felt hatred creeping up inside me, yet there was also love, betrayal, forgiveness and acceptance in it. I didn’t want to believe what I heard.

“Stop joking Dara!” I said, as she started sobbing harder than before.

“It’s true Jiyong-ah!” she said

“I can’t believe this! All this time, you’re the ruler of Royals and you didn’t even tell me!”

“Jiyong, you hate them. Did you think that if I told you sooner we could end up together? No right?” she exclaimed. I can’t say anything else since I can’t believe her any longer. I wanted to say ‘it’s okay I’m fine with it’ but I just can’t.

“This is what I’m talking about Jiyong!” and I still couldn’t say anything back to her. I looked at her, as she turned her back at me for not being able to wait for any words or sentences that would come out of my mouth, she then started walking away from me.

A week had passed since Dara told me that she’s the ruler of Royals. Believe me I wanted to talk to her but I just couldn’t find the courage to do so or the right time and the right place. Since the girls had been constantly following her around to protect her from the people who knew who she really is now.

But right now I don’t know why but I’m heading towards Dara’s class since I’ve been wanting to talk to her. And this is the day where I finally find the courage! “Uhm excuse me. Have you seen Dara?” I asked as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter