56. Judge

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 56~~ 06/24/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

It’s been days since the day where appa told me everything, and Teddy oppa had asked me to come with him to Canada with my siblings which he said would be a good for their future, which I think would be true too.

It’s been days too since Jiyong and I have been fighting over little things and we can’t seem to agree at the same thing.

It’s has also been days since those threats have been coming to my shoe box. But seriously though, who would be childish enough to ing give threats to people by giving out a ing piece of paper?

Back to the topic, what am I supposed to do? Would I say yes to oppa and leave all my friends behind and Jiyong who seemed like we don’t have that chemistry together anymore ever since Victoria came. But I just don’t want to accept that fact.

Oh, I also have to tell the girls all about this. And I think it would be necessary for me to tell Hyorin too since she’s already part of us.

===III===

I arrived to the school and immediately went to the girl’s classes which is all different okay? So I have to walk to first floor to the second just to look for them because I also doesn’t know what classes they are in for not telling me.

So much for ‘girl friends’ right?

In every class that I’ve been through just for looking for the girls, I’ve seen quite a lot of the Bigbang members too. They would always greet me in such a happy tone but because I need to take out whatever I was feeling I just raise my hand as a sign of ‘cool’ greeting.

BECAUSE THAT’S HOW I ROLL

As I’ve found all the girls, I’ve told them that we need to meet up behind the school and not in the cafeteria, for I have important to tell them.

Which made Bom nod as fast as she can, since she loveeeees, I mean really loveeees important conversations that I only share to them.

===III===

It was already lunch time, and I have been waiting for the girls, and now they’ve finally arrived.

“What is it that you wanted to tell us unnie?” Minzy said as she wasn’t trying to beat around the bush now for they haven’t heard anything from me in a while.

“I know you know that Teddy oppa’s back” I said that made them all nod except Hyorin.

When Bom didn’t see her nod, she nudge her and sarcastically said, “Yes you know that Teddy oppa’s back. You just don’t know who he is duuh!” that made us at laugh and earned her a glare from Hyorin.

“Well, then who is this Teddy oppa you have been talking about” she demanded, yes demanded. This girl can be demanded like Bom. They can be best friends really not like me, that she often makes fun of or make me a punching bag.

“Okay, so Teddy oppa is the former ruler of gang, Royals. They treat Dara as a family even though they are not blood related. They often treat her differently than the others. She’s special and we know that. He was also the person who four of us are closest the most out of the ‘former’ leaders of Royals. Except Dara obviously, all the former leaders cared for her for some reasons that she, herself didn’t know either. So basically, Teddy oppa is really close to us” Bom explain, that didn’t really makes sense to us, while it did to Hyorin.

Like seriously! Bom is the worst in explaining things! It would take us probably a year to understand what she was explaining! She’s the worst at it to the point that if this was a game and she had to explain all the rules and instructions and if you didn’t do it right you would die. We would die. No kidding

“About that, we are blood related…” I suddenly confessed that made them all gasp.

“Chincha?! Daebak!” Minzy uttered in amazement. As I nodded my head.

“How did you know unnie?!” Chaerin asked

“Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter