62. Got back

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 62~~ 06/26/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I was so happy when Dara agreed to talk to me, I didn’t even expect she would but who the hell cares she already agreed she will talk to me.

I gently dragged her out of the café to the bench that we always like to sit on while holding her hands. I missed doing it, holding his soft and small hands with mine.

“Dara…” I started off, as I grabbed her shoulders, “You-“ before I say anything she interrupted me.

“How’s your family doing Jiyong?” her lovely voice calms me that made me forget how my parents are doing. But I snapped out of it.

“They’re doing fine… but they were also devastated on how they lost all their hardwork because of me Dara…” I answered as I lowered my head recalling everything Victoria had told me.

I felt Dara’s hands on my cheeks, “It wasn’t your fault Jiyong ah… have you told them that it was the Song’s doings?” she asked, I shook my head.

“I didn’t want them to know anything since they were good friends with them Dara, neither could I have the courage to hurt them, I even used you to escape those choices…” I confessed to her, I was expecting her to vent all her anger at me after what I told her but instead, she lift my head up high and looked at me straight in the eye.

“I’ll fight for your family Jiyong, I came back just for it all. I have to teach her a lesson for touching Royals too…” she said, but it made me worried about her more knowing that she will offer her life for other people again.

On the other hand, hearing her say that she came back because of her made me realize that she wouldn’t be staying longer than I thought. And this may only be the chance I have to talk to her again. But properly.

I changed the subject and apologized immediately, “Forgive me Dara-yah…”

She looked at me, but tears threatening to fall, “I’m sorry for everything Dara, I have always told you I love you yet I did those things to you…” I said as tears starting to swell up in my eyes.

“Please don’t leave me, I’m really sorry… all I need you is to forgive me Dara… even if you don’t grant my wish about you not leaving me… forgiveness is enough…” I added, she couldn’t say anything.

All my senses are starting to disappear, except the feeling of brokenness and the tears falling down on my ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter