The Couples

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys~ enjoy this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

----------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I have no words to what had told me today. Instead of saying anything to calm her down, I just hug her for the whole day and let go of your telling her that she should go home for now, since Sanghyun and Durami had been waiting for her since yesterday and they are getting worried about her.

She agreed and she wanted to see her siblings too. She was still crying but as soon as their house was on sight, she wiped her tears, she smiled at me, she cleaned herself just to look presentable to her siblings yet the blood are still there on her body and especially the wounds and the bruises that she obtained during the fight.

While she was telling me what I happened, I wanted to beat myself up for not being there with her in her hard times. I wanted to tell myself that why do I always have to make things bigger by not trusting what she does.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” I asked for a millionth time already, she just nodded her head and smiled at me. “Thank you, and I think I’ll be fine out here now. They might say something when they see you again. And it’s getting late anyway, you should go home.” She said as she clasp her eyebrows together.

I nodded my head as I watch her enter their house, she turned around to look at me “Go on” I said as I gestured my hand for her to go inside, she laughed at it “Yes sir” she answered as she salute at me and walked back inside but before than she all of a sudden gave me a flying kiss which I loved a lot. It was the first time too.

I catch it and when she saw it, I saw her face becomes red which made me really happy. I gave her a flying kiss in return which she gladly accepts with a bonus of I love you with it. Which completely sums up our night together despite the things she had told me and when I saw her looking really devastated.

===III===

I woke up really late today which I just realized that it was already 10 o’clock in the morning. I decided to stay at home for the rest of the morning when I realized that I was planning to surprise Dara by picking her up in the morning. I suddenly got up and dressed myself as nice as I usually do since today is a really special day for me and Dara.

I’m hoping that she remembered though, despite what happened yesterday and the day before that.

I didn’t take my time to get ready, and as soon as I gulped the last pancake that Mrs. Lee had made for me I stormed out of the house as I yelled ‘see you tonight!’ to them as I usually do.

Within ten minutes or so, I finally arrived in front of her house, expecting her to be there still but who am I kidding? It’s 11 in the morning, she probably had gone to school. I was about to leave when somebody from the house had call my name.

“Jiyong hyung?” Sanghyun called, I turned back to look at him and saw him holding hands with his sister Durami, and I believe that he would take her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter