67. The beginning of the end

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 67~~ 06/30/15

ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER<3

----------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

After a while, the girls and some guys came back with a six Ferraris. The other three had the same colour which was black.

The guys were left dumbfounded.

Chaerin’s car was colour white, he asked Seungri to go with her which he immediately agreed to, they then put all the things they needed at the back.

Minzy had an orange one, he asked Daesung to ride with her which he gratefully accepted. He helped her carry all their needs.

Bom had a pink and black car, he signaled TOP to go there which made him crept a smile to his face.

Youngbae didn’t have the choice but to go with Jiyong which was pretty cool.

They were all set up and decided to go where they headed.

While, all of them are on the way to where they are supposed to be headed, the guys asked the girls where they got those sick cars, and all their answers were, “Royals, got their own cars. And it happens that we own some of them. Maybe the trusted people are the only ones who have their own. But when we go fighting like this, there are range rovers that we use. It’s for public purposes, but these Ferraris that we have are ours, it was a gift from the founder.” They explained.

While in Jiyong’s car, Youngbae had asked him where he got it then Jiyong replied, “It was a gift from Dara’s uncle, a thank you gift.” That left Youngbae’s opened mouth.

===III===

[play Going Down For Real – Florida while reading this part]

 

The girls were in front of the wheel, before driving off the girls looked at each other, then nodded while smirking evilly. Then they went inside of their cars.

They started the engines of their cars and turn on the mechanism where you see the other people on the other cars. They warmed up.

“You better put your seatbelts on guys, this may be the ride of the lifetime” the girls warned in unison.

The guys didn’t know what they meant, but when they did what they were told, the girls started driving crazier than they thought. They were going faster than a time machine.

Then suddenly, the guys realized that the girls are racing each other while going there. It was a hell inside the car.

They looked at the screen and saw the girls having fun, but the guys sitting beside them were dying of fear and nervousness. For not knowing they would die because of the reckless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter