Ch 34

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have fun reading this chapter and excuse me for the gramar errors!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

“I am Black Queen, the ruler of Royals” I repeated and looked them directly in their eyes.

Shin stood there like a statue after hearing my confession. The guys shivered in fear after knowing, they were too scared to come near me. While, Kiko didn’t know what do and didn’t understand what was going on.

“So?!” Kiko asked that made Shin look at her in disbelief.

“Why don’t I let Shin let you know about everything?” I strongly answered her as I followed my fierce gaze towards Shin. He gulped and started explaining everything to her.

“Kiko! Royals have a very special power in Japan too! Not just in Korea! Black Queen made the number 1 yakuza group in Japan to bow their heads to her and now she might even be ruling them by now!” he said that widened Kiko’s large eyes.

Kiko still had the chance to laugh at me. “You guys are here right?!” Kiko tried to encourage the guys who weren’t had the chance to fight me yet.

They shivered at first but Shin snapped out of the fear that he felt and encouraged his guys too. “We’ll have to do this! We’ll show her that everything wasn’t like before! We got stronger!” he exclaimed that made the guys around scream in agreement.

“So, what are you doing there for? Attack her!” Kiko and Shin said in unison.

The guys didn’t waste any time and attack me all at once. “Ugh, don’t you guys get it? This is nothing.” I cockily uttered to myself. As they run towards me they prepared their fists and legs for what’s about to come.

They gave me a kick and a punch, but I felt their strength to unbelievable change to what they had before. They got stronger. I tried to dodge their attacks but I couldn’t.

I fell down on my . “See, we weren’t the same before” Shin muttered while Kiko just grinned widely that could even reach both of her ears.

“I’m not done yet” I said, I immediately stood up from where I was and started giving them back the attacks that they gave me. Unexpectedly, I became much stronger now that they made ‘Dara’ fall down on her body. Now it was ‘Black Queen’s turn to show them who the boss is.

Author’s POV

The Dara that was once fighting a while ago was gone. It’s too bad that they let her get away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter