Shadows

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 69~~ 07/05/15

I can't stop listening to IF YOU and SOBER gosh! PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME T^T

-------------------------------------

Guys! Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors along the way!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

The men beside Victoria started attacking Dara’s dongsaengs, but their reflexes were too fast. They grabbed their fist who was supposed to land on them, but they beat them to it.

“You need to think twice before even doing those kinds of stuff man” Minho coolly told them off.

The people who saw the action thought that it was a sign of the battle beginning. The side of Song had started attacking Dara’s crew, but instead of becoming tense about it, they were pretty much in control.

They couldn’t let their enemies touch them, so basically, instead of receiving hits they attack them a lot faster. How Royals would usually do.

The side of the Songs have been scared since they entered the warehouse, but it the atmosphere became a lot tenser when Dara and the others arrived.

The others are now preoccupied, while Jiyong, Shadow T. (Teddy) and Dara were just standing in the middle of their battlefield. Not caring what was happening. After all, Shadow T. thought that the people who were with them basically got everyone.

While fighting though, someone have been watching over them.

Dara was secretly roaming her eyes around the warehouse, looking for something suspicious, and the two guys with her were basically doing the same things too. Dara then noticed a shadow in the second level of the warehouse. It wasn’t just one person, but a lot of them.

Dara’s POV

I feel something suspicious so I decided to secretly look around the warehouse, but when my eyes landed at the second level of the warehouse, I saw shadows. I thought it was only one person that they gathered, but it was more than that.

I looked back to the two guys who were standing in each of my side, I noticed that they felt something too. Something unnatural.

Without really paying attention, someone who was ten times larger than my size attacked me. Thank God my fast reflexes was a lot faster than I thought.

I immediately jumped out of the place I was standing, and as I soon as I landed on my feet, I threw a punch on the guy, then tripped him that made him fall down on his back. I punched him a lot more times until he bleeds to death. But it only took me four punches to do it too.

And I realized, maybe the training I have been doing in Canada have finally been paying off this time. I worked my as$ off when I was there too. It was too much for me, their training was hell. It was way, I meant waay harder than what I usually do.

Without knowing that I’ve killed the guy, I stood up from sitting under him, I looked to Mr. Song, and his mouth was wide open seeing how easily I’ve killed a person ten times larger than my size.

I looked back once a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter