55. Decision

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 55~~ 06/23/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

---------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

As I was looking at the familiar pictures in their shelves. Papa YG and Teddy oppa went down at the same time and cried out my name in such an excited tone.

“Dara, my dear! What are you doing-“ Yg appa paused as he saw the picture of a woman and a man in my hands.

“Dara…” he called out once again.

“Appa, who are you really?” I asked not wanting to make them feel bad or anything

YG appa paused, “Appa, I think we should tell her… she’s old enough to know this…” Teddy oppa told him that made me curious about everything they have been keeping from me since the beginning.

“Tell me what?” I asked “Dara yah, will you not hate us though when we tell you?” Teddy oppa straightforwardly asked me.

I nodded, “Are you sure, because we know that you just say that but when you actually know the truth, you start becoming angrier with us and start hating us…” he added.

“Aniyo oppa, appa. I will accept everything… I love you guys…” I said, it’s true anyway. Nobody’s perfect. So why shouldn’t I accept the fact that they keep something from me,

Teddy oppa nudged appa to tell me the truth.

“Dara yah, you remember your parents right?” YG appa asked me first. I nodded but the truth is I already forgot how they look, only their names. And how did he know my parents?

“Your mother, Yang Jisoo or should I say Park Jisoo is my sister, she was my right hand person in publishing the group Royals… and your father Park Jinyoung is one of the strongest men from Royals” he started.

“So Dara-yah, we are your family from your mother side, and she had always told me that if something happened to her, I should take care of you and your needs along with your siblings” he added,

I was confused to what to say nor what to react to what he just said, “But why did you just tell me today? Why not the first time we met each other?!” I asked, but it sounded like I was demanding for answers.

“We didn’t know what to do, and I thought you remembered us Dara, we’ve visited you and your siblings all the time when they were still alive but our connections were cut off because we didn’t want your lives to be in danger, but then you joined Royals which your parents and I feared a lot. So we didn’t have the choice but to train you harder than we’ve train people in Royals” he explained.

I sat down for my head felt like it was going to burst on such revelation that they had just told me. I felt happy that they were my real family but betrayed at the same time for not telling me earlier, it made me think that nobody in our family seriously cared except for my grandmother who was nearly dying.

“Appa, all this time I thought nobody had cared for us… our own family abandoned us except my grandmother… I didn’t know anyone from my mother’s side so I didn’t even bother asking, but you guys are there all along… thank you…” instead of getting mad at them, venting my anger at them. I was grateful for knowing that even if they didn’t tell me, they were still watching over me all the time.

“You’re not mad at us?” Teddy oppa asked in disbelief.

“Why would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter