Kiko's regrets

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy reading this chapter and please excuse me for the grammar errors!\

-------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

Blaq really did it. She really killed Shin in front of Kiko and Tetsu. Kiko couldn’t do anything to protect him, she could only cry behind her father, who couldn’t do anything and just watch too. “This is fate, Kiko” he said

“I’m not blaming you, but if you should’ve been more careful of everything you have been doing. This won’t happen to all of us.” He continued “Blaq was kind enough to spare us before. And we know that she keep every words that she say”

“I’m sorry” she sobbed harder after hearing what Tetsu say.

“You know Tetsu, I heard you’ve done something really unforgivable to both Aokaga and Royals” Dara suddenly blurted out to him, he froze in the spot where he was standing.

“You think, I wouldn’t know anything about it?” she said clarifying if the things that they told her were real. “You don’t understand Blaq…” he tried to find a way to get out of things.

“What don’t I understand Tetsu?” Dara was starting to get angry, “They did something to me!” he said

“Tell me what it is then!” she demanded him “They stole one of our packages and they were important!” he answered back.

The packages were those popular drugs that they sell that made them a millionaire.

“But that wasn’t enough to actually kill them, and the worse thing was there were a lot of Royals members that I value!” Dara furiously fired at him. “If you couldn’t understand that, then you don’t have the right to live!” she added as she started running towards him.

“My packages were more important!” he finally admitted which made Dara fill with anger all over her.

“Then I’ll show you what were important to me and both Royals and Aokaga!” I said,

===III===

Royals agreed on negotiating with the number one yakuza group in Japan because Dara saw something in Kagami and Aomine.

She saw that they had too many similarities with each other.

For example, Aokaga also cares about their members and they also treat them like families, same as Royals. They fight for each other whatever happens. They don’t treat each other like some bastard who do work in the underworld.

They respect each other, takes care of each other and most importantly they fight for each other.

Because of these traits, Blaq saw something and agreed to negotiate with them. They also made the strongest gang of all time.

===III===

Dara couldn’t even stand looking at Tetsu after what he said, “I got stronger Blaq!” he bragged.

Dara gave him a beating that he couldn’t even dodge after saying that he got stronger. “Well, so did I” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter