The Introduction

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: There might be some grammar errors that may be found in this chapter. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

Dara and the others have now found the room where Hanbin is. “Well, well, well. Look who finally showed up!” A girl wearing a faded ripped jeans and a tank top said to the girls while cutting the roses’ thorns.

“Where is he?” Dara asked.

“Oh are you asking about the brat? He’s right there sleeping while losing blood.” She evilly said as she pointed a boy sitting in a chair unconscious.

“Hanbin!” Minzy, Chaerin and Bom yelled as they started running towards him but as soon as they move, four men stopped them. “Aww what a sad scene…” she added.

Dara kept on glaring at her, “Who are you anyway kid? Why are those girls with you wearing a mask and you don’t?” she asked “Why are you even asking those kind of questions? Isn’t stupid that you’re worried in small things?” Dara sarcastically answered. She then slammed the cutter that she was using and took a deep breath, “You don’t do that to me kid.” She said “I’m not a kid though.” Dara answered.

“Let me ask you again , WHO THE ARE YOU?” she furiously asked Dara.

“Can’t you guess? Or maybe your just stupid that since we’re here, don’t you think that maybe, we are someone who are related with the kid that you took?” Dara calmly said.  She then glared at me and answered “You have a very bad mouth right there . Oh so you’re from the Royals.”

“Ding ding ding. You finally got it.” Dara sarcastically said “Well that took time!” Bom interfered. “Shut up es!”

“Or what?” Chaerin asked.

“ yo-” “Ohkay! Why don’t we introduce our selves first?” Dara interfered before she even say something bad to Chaerin.

Dara’s POV

“Ohkay! Why don’t we introduce our selves first?”

She then rolled her eyes at me as I hold my anger at her. “Why do we need to introduce ourselves? Don’t you know who we are?” she asked, “No.” Chaerin, Minzy, Bom and I answered in unison.

“The do you mean by no?!” she said, “No means we don’t know who you are. if we knew who you guys are, she shouldn’t have asked you to introduce yourselves!” Chaerin said as Bom laughed.

“Make that shut up!” she ordered one of the guys who stopped Chaerin to come near Hanbin. The guy then punch Chaerin, but thankfully Chaerin dodged it and gave him one instead, thanks to her fast reflexes. “Don’t touch me motherer!” she exclaimed at him.

Because of what Chaerin did all the remaining guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter