51. "Bring it on"

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 51~~ 06/23/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

After reading the recent text message that Teddy-oppa sent me, I couldn’t help but to worry to whatever he’s going to tell me. For what I didn’t know, the girls were looking at my every move.

They even saw the things that Teddy-oppa had send me but they didn’t say a word, they had waited for me to tell them. They probably thought I didn’t know, but I’m the ruler of Royals so I know these kinds of things.

I didn’t want to reply back since I know it’s an important matter so I immediately excused myself to call him, but as soon as I stood up from where I was sitting, I felt Jiyong’s gaze following me, I was going out by sayng excuse me to whoever is in my left, when I didn’t realize that Jiyong had already grabbed my hand like there’s no tomorrow.

“Where are you going?” he suddenly asked me as he kept looking directly into my eyes.

I was scared, I didn’t know what to do. I am a bad liar anyway. So I tried to excuse myself in a way that I don’t know may have a different meaning to others? Especially to the girls who probably know why.

“I have to make a call, it’s really important baby, so I have to excuse myself” I said as I tried to smile, and kissed him in his cheeks.

I found him dumbfounded when I say it was important, I don’t know why though. But seeing him like made me relief for some reasons, probably because I got away from him easily.

As I was walking through the door, I heard Jiyong asking who was it that I’m going to call, but thank God, they wouldn’t tell him.

I bumped into Hanbin and the others which wasted a lot of my time to call Teddy-oppa, he probably is worried about me not replying to his recent message.

My phone kept on ringing too, might be because of how many texts he already sent me.

“Noona?!” Hanbin and the others happily exclaimed as they approached me.

“Wassup?” I coolly asked,

“Nothing noona, we’re about to go to our classes but we bumped into you and now we want to stay and catch up with things that have been happening lately” Mino replied with his silly smile.

“Neh, I’ll catch up with you guys later okay? I have to do something.” I excused myself.

“What is it noona?!” Seunghoon stupidly asked me. (I was the only one that thought it was stupid because I already this I have to do something!)

Seungyoon smacked him in the head and apologized to me, I couldn’t him but chuckle to the guys, “It’s business

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter