52. Teddy Park

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 52~~ 06/23/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

사노사작♡

----------------------------------------------

Dara’s POV

“Bring it on then” I calmly replied, and flee immediately for I have to go somewhere important than staying and firing back words that sometimes I didn’t mean to here

As I left from where Victoria had dragged me into, I didn’t think twice to look back. Because I couldn’t take whatever she was telling me.

Yes, I know Aunty Hye Young cancelled their marriage, but what does she mean by she doesn’t mean she does?

Urgh! Why does every ing new students always gets trouble for me?!

===III===

In my surprise I saw Teddy-oppa outside our school.

“Oppa!” I called out that made him turn around and look at me.

Before replying to me, he suddenly pulled me into his arms, and said “Yo Dara-yah! How have you been? I miss you so much!” he greeted back.

“I miss you too oppa but, what are you doing here?!” I answered, kind of avoiding his questions because of the things that have been happening to me lately.

“I’m here to pick you up, because some people is taking their time going to our meeting place” he sarcastically answered that made chuckle a little bit.

“Ga ja oppa!” I invited him.

“Ga ja, baby girl~” he teased.

Jiyong’s POV

I seriously feel like this class have been going for like an hour already. I’ve been dying to get out of here and then look for Dara again who didn’t come back nor told me where she was going.

The things that kept me busy in this class is to space out, or if not, I think of the possibilities that Dara might do to me when I heard her saying ‘I have to make a call, and this is important’

Could she be cheating on me? If yes, then who is it? Is he from this school? And why would she do that to me? We’ve had good times with each other, yes. We might have some fights but they’re all pointless.

I checked the clock behind, to see what it is. And in my surprise we still have 45 minutes left. After checking the clock I looked outside the window, to see if there’s anything new.

As my eyes kept on roaming outside, I saw a familiar figure who seemed to be hurrying outside. Then a guy leaning towards his black Ferrari sports car which looked utterly cool.

I squinted my eyes to see clearly to the girl who seemed really familiar. When I can finally see clearly, the girl looked up and there was I sure that it was Dara.

She then stopped in front of the guy who owned the black Ferrari, after a second that Dara stopped in front of him, he suddenly pulled Dara into his arms that made me stood up from where I was sitting.

The whole class started looking at me and started muttering with each other. ‘I CAN HEAR YOU FAM!’ I thought.

“Is there any problem, Mr. Kwon?” the teacher asked.

My gaze followed him, as I shook my head. “No sir…” I said. I couldn’t find any courage to come up to them. I was scared to know that Dara may have say something to me that I would regret for the rest of my life.

But, I’ll keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter