Epilogue

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 75~~ 07/13/15

THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FANFIC. T^T enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

I closed my eyes, hoping that whatever he was planning would do would be over immediately, when a gun shot was fired, I felt nothing particular, I immediately opened my eyes to see what happened.

But in my surprise, I saw Dara lying on the floor, with a bullet carved into her side, she immediately fired at Minho in his chest that killed him. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and hopelessly calling her name, pleading to never leave me.

Dara was looking at me, while embracing herself, not taking what was happening to her. “Don’t leave me please…” I pleaded, as tears escaped from my eyes.

She cupped my face, “I won’t Jiyong, I won’t…” she said as she slowly closes her eyes and passed out.

Not caring what happened inside, we immediately took Dara in the hospital to where Chanwoo was. When we arrived at the hospital, we saw the iKon boys waiting for the doctor, as their eyes went on us, they immediately called for a nurse and came running towards us.

“What happened to noona?” Hanbin worriedly asked, while the nurse was taking Dara to the operating room. I didn’t bother answering his question though, as I was busy praying and hoping that Dara would be okay.

Bom just patted Hanbin’s back and asked them to calm down, after a long wait, the doctor had finally came out, I immediately sprinted up from my sit and towards him, “How is she?” I asked.

I doctor took a deep breath that made my heart beats a lot faster, then he answered, “She’s fine, but it’ll may take a while for her to recover. I wouldn’t guarantee you that she would wake up immediately… I wouldn’t say that she’s in coma too, but she’s okay”

Everyone waiting heaved a relief sigh upon knowing what the doctor said, but I’m still depressed knowing that it’ll take longer than I expected for her to recover. I thought she was better than this too…

===III===

After that day, I never failed to visit Dara in the hospital. Even the others didn’t. But I was here longer than they have. I’ve always watched over her, sleep with her. They even told me to go home and sleep properly since I look like a mess right now, but I don’t care.

Because what if I leave then Dara wakes up? She wouldn’t able to find me anywhere, then what if something happened to her while I’m gone? I wouldn’t be able to protect her like before.

Over thinking of everything made me dizzy for some reasons, then after a while I fell asleep while watching Dara’s innocent face.

While sleeping though, I felt a hand caressing my face like there’s no tomorrow, I decided to open my eyes and found Dara smiling at me as wide as she can. I rubbed my eyes continuously not believing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter