Sleep over!

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Chapter 40~~~ Hengsho! \m/ 

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

Dara and I didn’t have the choice but to come near those flirty couples over there sitting in the bench at the middle. But in our surprise, there was this unfamiliar girl who was flirting with Youngbae and he looked particularly happy about it too.

I wanted to confront him about it, since he hadn’t tell me anything since Dara and I dated. “Yah!” I yelled at him as I smack his shoulder.

“Yo Jiyong” he calmly greeted.

“Do you have something to tell us?” I asked, which earned a stare from all of our friends who were sitting in the side and stopped for a minute just to hear what Youngbae would say.

It looks like they were dying to know who it was that he is with now. “Oh yea, I forgot to tell you!” “What?” I immediately asked

“This is Hyo Rin, Min Hyo Rin. She’s my girlfriend now!” he happily exclaimed. I changed my gaze from him to the Hyo Rin. She smiled at me, she was pretty and hot. Well not as hot, and pretty as Dara but you know.

We grinned at him and gave him a congratulatory smack. “Ayyye bro~! Congrats!” Seunghyun said as he slapped his arm.

I was so shock that I couldn’t say anything to him but to congratulate him. I’m actually feel so happy for him right now and I’m sure all her fan girls are too!

I hugged Dara out of happiness knowing that Youngbae had finally found the one for him. Dara patted my back as she hugs me back.

“Isn’t nice seeing Youngbae filled with happiness?” she asked, I agreed but it came out like a ‘mhmm’ because I was burying my face into her shoulder. She smells really good too which I couldn’t stop myself from sniffing her good scent.

===III===

After celebrating Youngbae’s new relationship, Dara and I excused ourselves a little early than the others. I wanted to talk to her about what happened before the Mizuhara Group accident.

And speaking of, the others don’t know anything yet, and we’re sure that they would flip if they knew about it. So Dara and I decided not to tell them.

“Dara…” I called out to her on a very quiet tone, that probably only she could hear.

“Yea?” she answered as she stopped her tracks.

“Can we talk about what happened, you know…” I stuttered. She nodded her head but her happy expression changed.

“Look Dara, I’m really sorry for getting mad at you… I was just upset on how you didn’t tell me those things… you know that we’re in this together, in this relationship.” I said trying to explain myself.

“I understand, and I’m sorry too. I just don’t want you to get hurt on somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter