41. Oh that scene!

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~Chapter 41~~ 06/18/15

Guys I AM BACK YAAAY! Anyway, have fun reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors! :*

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara’s POV

It’s amazing how Jiyong’s room is bigger than our home and how he was raised in this society, where people wouldn’t know what ‘suffering’ actually is, I mean, I never even imagined he was a prince since birth! Well, he is handsome that makes him a prince but seriously though, I never thought that Kiko was right all along. Not that I’m interested in these kind of things. But this is the first time I’ve met such a person in my whole life.

===III===

Jiyong’s room was filled with silence for I don’t know, almost thirty minutes now? Jiyong and I just stares at each other but the difference was he was showing me his cute gummy smile while I’m right here trying really hard not to feel awkward.

Why would I feel awkward you say? Because! It’s my first time going to his place and I’m staying over, and here I am being selfish too. I even forgot about my brother and sister who was staying with my grandmother which I think they would hate.

I was about to say something to break the silence when someone suddenly knocked at the door, which startled me too. Jiyong was about to stand up and get it when I stopped him and suggested that I would just do it, so he agreed and let me do whatever I want.

“Hello Mrs. Kwon, Mrs. Lee had asked me to give this to you” a girl in her twenties said as I opened the door, “Mrs. Kwon?” I embarrassingly asked her as my face started turning red because of embarrassment and satisfaction.

“Mrs. Kwon, I like that!” Jiyong suddenly blurted out as he looks at my beet red face.

“Omo~! You can call me Dara” I said to the girl as I turned around not wanting to look at Jiyong’s gummy face any longer.

“Ah, ani Mrs. Kwon, we have a strict order to never to call Mr. Jiyong’s friends by their first name…” she lowly told me as she was trying to avoid my face.

“Don’t worry, I’m different. I prefer you calling me Dara than…” I paused for a moment not wanting to say Mrs. Kwon which I totally prefer but I was just too shy to admit that I really do, “Mrs. Kwon…” I continued.

The girl lowly snorted because of how quiet I say those two words. “Call her Mrs. Kwon, since she’ll be one someday” Jiyong interrupted as he winked at her. I covered my face after hearing what he said.

“Shut up~!” I commanded, but instead it sounded like a joke or something that asking him to keep going which I didn’t mean to do.

The girl kept on smiling on how Jiyong kept on making fun of me because of the name ‘Mrs. Kwon’ which he loved and so did I but I was just embarrassed to show since it doesn’t really fit my image sometimes. Or so I think it wouldn’t.

The girl then interrupted us and handed my clothes which looked like something you wear to go to a fancy party. “Uh, wait!” I exclaimed but it was too late, she ran away from us.

===III===

Jiyong couldn’t stop teasing me for the whole night, and he’s still doing it up ‘til now which is a big problem for me. I have asked him to stop too but he really wouldn’t. I also asked him if they have another bedroom I could stay but he said that they have lots of them but I’m going to sleep beside him no matter what happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter