Chapter 26

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the gramar errors!

--------------------------------------

Jiyong’s POV

Everything I saw made my stomach quivered in anger. Especially when I saw Dara suffering.

The guy on top of her pulled the trigger, but thankfully she was only scratched in her arm. “Dara!” I yelled in worry and ran towards the guy on top of her who was chuckling evilly.

The sobs in the room became louder as if they were wrapped around the God of Fear’s hand. As I came towards him I punched him that made him fall down, I lost control and couldn’t stop hitting him. He fell unconscious on the floor in an instant. “Sean!” a guy in red yelled.

He glared at me and pointed a gun at me, “Motherf*cker!” he cried out. My expression became more blurred “You dare to hurt Dara and my friends!” I said.

Just an info, but the guy he called Sean was still alive. He was just unconscious.

It’s unbelievable but they still have a lot of men standing despite the others that Dara and the gang have taken down. The guys and I attacked too, and in a blink of an eye they were all lying on the ground unconscious.

“You have more?” Youngbae mockingly asked, the guy gritted his teeth and cursed with all his might. He started running towards Youngbae since he was really pissed.

“I got this” I said as I block him with my arm. He nodded at me and run towards Dara, while the others did the same but towards the girls.

I smirked to the guy who came running towards us and gave him the signature punch and kick that I have.

Dara’s POV

As Jinu put his hands away from the girls, he walked towards me as I am beaten up as bad as the girls by Sean. In my surprise Jinu who came towards me gave me another beating.

He then took out a knife and walked away from me, but I know what he was going to do with it so I ran as fast as I could to him and before he could even stab it Mino, I stand in front of him which aimed to the right side of my stomach. I couldn’t handle the pain but I need to.

I laughed at his face “Is that all you could do?” I mocking said. He gritted his teeth and stabbed me one more time, but deeper.

I grunted in pain as he kept on pushing it deeper. But I still managed to evilly smirk at him. “S-seriously” I said.

The girls started sobbing to what they saw. Since Jinu never took the knife out of my stomach. And when he did he pointed it to my chest that made the girls sob even harder than before.

“Do it” I commanded, Bom screamed “Please don’t!” so did Minzy and Chaerin who was crying so hard. Jinu stopped “Fine” as he kick the right side of my stomach which was bleeding so hard.

I fell down. Sean went on top of me and took out his gun. “I wonder if this’ll do well to you” he sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter