nightmares

Run A Little Faster

NIGHTMARES

 



Kai tilts his head to the side. It’s a tiny movement, but you notice when he does it; he’s listening. Just as you’re about to ask about the girl – whether she’s awake or not – she appears behind the door to Kai’s bedroom. You left it ajar.

She’s quite tall for a girl. She has straight, dark brown hair and a nice nose. There’s some freckles on her cheeks, too, which is unusual. Then again, she doesn’t look fully Korean. Actually, she looks a bit foreign. European or American. But she can speak Korean very well, and her name is Korean, too, so she must have roots here.

She opens the door slightly, so that she can see you and Kai, and so that you can see her as well. Her eyes land on Kai first, and they immediately go red. You don’t think she can control it. Next to you, Kai goes a bit tense; his own eyes flash dark red. He slides off the bed.

“Hello,” he greets. Iseul’s expression doesn’t change a bit. She nods curtly, glancing at you for a short second.

“Hello,” she greets back. “Thanks for saving my .”

 

 

 

*

 

 

You lead Iseul down, to the living room, where everyone has stopped whatever they were doing, and are now giving the girl curious looks. Her eyes are red, and this time they don’t change back. Seeing as there’s so many unknown werewolves in the room, it shouldn’t be a surprise.

But she’s an alpha, which makes Kai wonder why she acts like she’s a beta.

Her back is hunched and she avoids eye contact (and it’s usually betas who avoid eye contact with unknown alphas). Where’s her pack? What happened to them?

Yixing is the first one to speak up when she comes down, and you want to bless him for that, because it’s super awkward for some reasons.

“Hey,” he says, smiling warmly. “Good to see you up and about. I’m Yixing.”

Iseul nods at him, frowning. She’s not shy, she’s just reserved, Kai decides. He’s listening into her heartbeat – she’s nervous and ready to pounce if needed. She smells of adrenaline mixed with anxiety and exhaustion.

And then, underneath all that, there’s sadness. Misery. Grief. Guilt.

“I’m Chen,” Chen introduces himself, smiling as well. They’re all trying hard to make her more comfortable, but she’s like a scared cat. Or, well, dog.

“And I’m Chanyeol,” the giant speaks up. “That’s Min, Xiumin, and Seon.”

Iseul takes in everyone’s faces, somehow still managing to avoid direct eye contact.

“Iseul,” she says. Her voice’s not quiet, but quite harsh. “Thanks for saving me.”

Her eyes stop on Seon. She’s not afraid to look her in the eye, and she does a poor job hiding a sudden shiver that goes through her when she scents wolfsbane and gun powder on her. Right, you were talking about hunters again. She’s one of them, then.

And a human at that.

“Wanna eat something?” you ask, trying to act casual. You point at the kitchen. “Come on. I’ll make something.”

Iseul tears her hard gaze away from Seon. You walk past everyone, Iseul in tow, and the rest stays in the living room, their eyes following the newest guest.

Chanyeol swallows hard.

“Intense,” he comments. “I don’t want to know what happens if she looks you in the eye.”

“Seon has lived to tell the tale,” Min says sternly, crossing her arms on her chest and giving Seon a sideway, sympathetic glance.  

They hear you chatting with Iseul, trying to break the ice. You know how to be chirpy when it’s needed, and right now everyone is very grateful for that.

“Call Krystal,” Kai says, nodding at the boys. “Tell her to come here.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Krystal is on her way to Kai’s loft when she hears someone running behind her. She guesses it’s just someone jogging, but then she recognizes the familiar sound of a duffel bag. She turns her head a little, just in time to see Taemin joining her. His cheeks are slightly pink. He smiles at her.

“Hey,” he says. “Mind if I tag along?”

“Sure,” Krystal replies, smiling back. “You going back from work?”

“Yeah,” Taemin squints at the burning sun. “Technically, I was supposed to be there till 3, but I can’t focus when there’s something going on at Kai’s,” he explains. Krystal gives him a disbelieving look, and Taemin catches it; he immediately goes even pinker. “Yeah alright, I feel guilty because I didn’t pick up that girl’s calls. And I should’ve.”

“We all make mistakes,” Krystal says with a shrug. “I wonder how she got your number.” Taemin opens his mouth to tell her that it was Siwon’s doing, but Krystal is quicker at reading his mind. She gasps. “Really?”

“Yeah, he’s lame,” Taemin mutters.

“God, stop thinking about ,” Krystal pleads.

“I’m sorry, it’s automatic!”

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Iseul hears someone coming into the loft, and she straightens up in her seat, her eyes going wide. She really looks like a scared cat. Or a cat that wants to play and is lurking in the darkness, waiting to pounce. Sometimes it’s hard to tell these apart. She’s drinking tea, and you’ve just eaten breakfast with her.

“Don’t worry, it’s Taemin and Krystal,” you assure, seeing her posture. She snaps her eyes at you.

“Taemin?” she asks.

“Mmhm. The one you called.”

Her face does something weird. She goes from tense to disinterested in a record time, and she even looks away from you, like you just said something stupid. You frown at that.

“Yo,” you hear Taemin say in the corridor. Choco starts barking as he greets both him and Taemin. “Good boy, hey, how are you?”

“He’s human, isn’t he?” Iseul asks you, still looking away. She’s talking in a whisper now. You eye her carefully, not sure what she’s getting at.

“Yes?” you say hesitantly.

“How many humans are there in your pack?” she continues.

“Um,” you roll your eyes, blinking, trying to sort them out in your head. “There’s Taemin; Eun, Chanyeol’s girlfriend; Heejin and Minjoon. There’s the Jungs siblings, but they all have powers, so…I guess there’s just these four. Taemin is the only one who fights with us, though.”

As on cue, Taemin decides to enter the kitchen.

His eyes immediately stop on Iseul, and he freezes a little. His “hey” comes out quiet, and he’s not the type to be quiet. You actually turn around in your seat, just to give him a confused look.

“Hey?” you say. Taemin looks at you.

“Huh?” he blurts out.

“I said ‘hey’,” you say.

“No, you asked ‘hey?’,” Krystal says, appearing next to Taemin. She looks at you, then at Iseul. “Hello.”

Iseul doesn’t reply, but her frown deepens. She looks like Kai when he notices that Choco is eating something weird that he certainly didn’t find in his food bowl.

“This is Taemin,” you introduce, turning in your seat again and observing Iseul’s expressions. “And Krystal.”

“From the sound of it, it looks like your pack is quite big,” Iseul comments, her eyes focused on Krystal for some reason. As she continues talking, though, her gaze slowly turns towards Taemin, and stays there; her eyes flash red when their eyes meet. “I’d say it’s more of a clan, really. I’ve heard rumors, but I didn’t think they were true.”

“You wouldn’t have called us if you didn’t think they were true,” Taemin says. Iseul is literally drilling holes in his skull with her piercing gaze, and he’s not about to look away. He knows this look. He’s grown up getting this look. It’s one of surprise, consternation, and disgust.

A human? In a werewolf pack?

He’s standing up straight. His muscles are tense. His chin is raised. And as he stares down at Iseul, you can feel the air between them tense. You sit sideways on your chair, so that you have Iseul on your left, and Taemin on your right, and you can look back and forth between them.

“About that,” Iseul says, still staring, her face blank. “It took awfully long to contact you.”

“I’m not a secretary, you see,” Taemin replies, a smirk playing on his lips. Just when the tension is starting to feel unbearable, Kai comes back from his room. His mom called him, so he had to leave you alone with Iseul (since the rest of the pack wasn’t, for some reason, up for talking to Iseul. You figured it was an alpha thing).

“Hey Tae,” he says, entering the kitchen. He claps Taemin on the back once as he walks over to the fridge. Him showing up suddenly makes Iseul lose interest in Taemin, and Taemin exhales with sudden exhaustion.

He ing hates when werewolves give him such looks.

“Hey,” he replies, watching as Kai opens the fridge and pulls out a chocolate pudding.

“Can we talk alone?” Iseul speaks up then, looking at you. You make a double-take.

“Hm? Ah, yeah, sure,” you blurt out. “Uh. Let’s go for a walk?”

Iseul frowns at the idea.

“It’s fine,” Taemin reassures. He doesn’t even know why he’s trying to comfort her; the only thing he’s felt for her up until now was a slowly blossoming hatred. Maybe he still feels guilty about not picking up the phone when she called. “If anyone crosses the borders, Dal’ll be the first one to know anyways.

“Yeah,” you agree, nodding. “Come on. I’ll give you some new clothes.”

“I thought it was Kai’s apartment,” she comments weirdly. Taemin and Krystal frown in almost perfect unison, but neither one of them can actually say why. It’s just that…the girl’s statement sounds a bit…accusing? Blunt? Not-so-subtle? Taemin looks over at Krystal, and he cannot wait for her to tell him what was going on inside Iseul’s head during this whole odd convo.

“It is,” Kai says, pulling out a spoon. “But we have everything here.”

“Literally!” Chanyeol calls from the living room.

“Stop eavesdropping!” you yell to him.

Chanyeol mutters something under his breath.

“Don’t talk back to your mother,” you hear Chen say. It’s followed by a loud smack sound, and then Yixing’s and Xiumin’s dumb laughter.

You take Iseul upstairs to get her some clothes. Krystal, Taemin and Kai join the rest on the couch, and they don’t really talk about anything in particular until you and Iseul leave the loft, and until you’re out of earshot.

Then everyone looks at Krystal.

“And?” Taemin asks her. Krystal takes a deep breath. She’s sitting in the middle of the couch, between Taemin and Seon. Chen, Chanyeol and Kai are sitting on the other couch. Min, Xiumin and Yixing have taken the floor, and are sitting in front of the couches, so that they’re all creating a semi-circle, and everyone sees each other.

“It’s heavy,” Krystal says, not sure what to start with.

“Heavy? Is she secretly evil?” Taemin questions.

“I don’t think she is,” the girl mutters. “I only got scraps. Random memories and thoughts. I can tell you for sure that she doesn’t approve of humans being in the pack,” she says, looking at Taemin and Seon pointedly. “And she especially doesn’t like you,” she adds, nodding at Tae.

“Not surprised,” Taemin says. “She seems to be the superior type.”

“And there’s one thing,” Krystal continues, lowering her voice a little. She looks around her circle of friends, tightening. “I think she lost her pack. Every few seconds, she thought: they’re dead. It was pretty much pre-occupying her mind. That and the need to run away as fast as she can.”

“She does smell of grief and loss,” Min says, her expression showing sympathy and sadness. “That’d explain why she was alone, why she couldn’t take on a few opponents, and why she asked us for help.”

“She doesn’t act like an alpha,” Taemin notes.

“That’s true,” Chanyeol agrees. “She acts like a beta. Or even an omega. Her eyes may be red, but she doesn’t feel like an alpha.”

“Well, she’s on unknown territory,” Yixing reminds them. “I remember how freaked out Luhan was when he first came here, to find Kai. Kris sent him, and Luhan had no idea how that’s gonna turn out.”

“Krystal,” Xiumin says, grabbing the girl’s attention. “Do you think she was an alpha for long?”

“I don’t know,” Krystal admits. “She was mostly busy thinking about you guys, about her friends, and about what she’s going to do next. I didn’t see many memories.”

“Why?” Chen asks Xiumin.

“She just seems inexperienced,” Xiumin explains. “It might be just the fact that she has no idea what to do, or it might be that she’s only just became an alpha. Who knows, maybe Mabeob killed her original alpha and she was next in line?”

“I don’t like her,” Taemin decides to say. “She looks at me like I’m trash, and she’s too blunt.”

“Says the guy who openly speaks up about people’s vices,”  Min snorts.

“Still.”

Taemin suddenly realizes that Kai hasn’t spoken a word since you disappeared with Iseul. He does a double-take on his brother and slaps him on the thigh, evoking a loud, painful yell from him.

Kai grits his teeth, looks at Taemin like he’s gone mad, and exhales forcefully, red in the face.

“Why?” he just asks.

“You went to your Thinking Temple,” Taemin explains. “That’s never good.”

“I don’t have a Thinking Temple!”

“Every man has one.”

“Are you saying women don’t think?” Seon questions jokingly, quirking a brow and exchanging looks with Min.

“No. I’m saying that women can think at all times, but we have to go to a certain place in our brain that’s made for that,” Taemin illustrates. Then he turns towards Kai again. “So? What have you come up with?”

“Nothing,” Kai grunts, clearly disgruntled.

“Don’t worry, Grumpy Cat,” Chanyeol says. Kai stands up from the couch and raises his brows at Chanyeol. “We’ll figure it out like always.”


 

 

*

 

 

“Iseul.”

She looks at you. Her eyes are red, teary, and you don’t think she heard anything you just said to her. You stop in your tracks. You’re in a park. You your lips, blinking at Iseul with a worried expression on your face.

Iseul can’t help her. Memories are coming back to her, and each time she has a bigger urge to cry. She knows that she shouldn’t show weakness, but honestly…she doesn’t care at this point.

“Thank you,” she says. You look surprised at that. “For saving me and taking care of my wound. I’m glad I met you. You’re legendary among werewolves, it was an honor to see you fight.”

She stretches her hand out, like she wants to shake yours. You look down at it, frowning.

“Uh-uh,” you say, shaking your head, your eyes wide. You stare her down. “You’re not going anywhere.”

It’s her turn to frown. She slowly lowers her arm, confused.

“Mabeob is after you,” you say. “You’re not safe. You’re alone and weakened. Stay with us.”

“I need to go back home,” she says, her voice turning pleading at the word ‘home’. She almost chokes on it. There’s so much pain on her face that you feel an urge to pull her into a hug.

Some kid drives past you on a bike, grabbing yours and Iseul’s attention for a second. You look at the kid as he drives away, way too fast in your personal opinion, and then you sigh.

“Is there anyone waiting for you there?” you ask, knowing fully well that you might be crossing the line. Iseul’s eyes turn glassy when she hears that question. She furrows her brows, looks away and starts to walk again, a few steps in front of you.

No. There’s no one waiting for her at home.

“Stay a few more days,” you ask her. “Just until you get your strength back. Mabeob are afraid of us; they don’t come here anymore. They won’t attack you as long as you’re here.”

Iseul doesn’t care. She wonders why she called Taemin; she could’ve just died. Be with her pack. It’d be a better option than being completely alone, in a world full of murderers and monsters. It’d be better than going through what she’s going, than feeling this consuming emptiness inside her. She feels weaker than she ever has. She feels like something is life out of her.

She feels like she’s lost all her limbs.

She shuts her eyes because the tears threaten to drop down her cheeks.

“Okay,” she says, her voice shaky.

“Yeah?” you ask, catching up to her.

“Yeah,” she nods, opening her eyes.

 

 

 

*
 

 

 

Sulli is walking on ice. Everything around her is white and quiet, incredibly still. There’s no wind, but there’s the sound of it. It swishes in her ears, whistles.

She stops when she realizes it’s a dream, and fear takes over her. Lucid dreams usually only mean one thing.

But she tries not to give to the fear. She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath.

“It’s just a dream,” she says to herself. “It’s your head making up stories and places. You’re home. You’re sa—“

A loud thud that comes from right below her interrupts her monologue. She jumps, holding in a surprised yelp, and she starts breathing harshly. Her eyes snap to where the sound came from, and she stops breathing altogether.

There’s a black hand plastered onto the ice below her feet.

She can’t see who it belongs to, because the water below the ice is too dark. The hand isn’t moving. She stares at it, tears welling her eyes, frozen in place.

“Just a dream,” she reassures herself. “Just a dream.”

And then a second hand appears, this time directly under her left foot. She yells this time; the ice cracks when the hand hits its inner side. A tiny web of cracks forms around the hand. Sulli hears another crack, and another, and another, and she starts thrashing around as more and more hands appear under the ice; soon, the entire surface turns almost black, and the already thin ice below her feet starts to get flooded with freezing water.

She looks up, at the blank, grey sky, and begs to wake up.

“Wake up,” she whispers to herself, her arms tight around her shoulders. “Wake up. Wake up. Wake—“

The ice cracks below her feet, and she screams as she comes crashing down the black water, long, cold fingers closing around every inch of her skin.

She wakes up with a scream, covered in sweat. Amber is staring at her from the door, her hand still on the light switch, and she looks completely terrified.

Sulli shivers all over, still able to feel the glacial water engulfing her.

 

 

 

*
 

 

 

“She kept on waking up at night,” Kai says, yawning widely. Then he goes back to spreading butter onto some bread. You’re standing next to him, propped on the counter, watching him and his movements carefully. You’ve been restless the whole night, and from what Amber told you, you weren’t the only one. “She tried to sleep, but every ten minutes she’d wake up crying. She cried in her sleep and it was what would wake her up. She gave up on sleeping around three am, and been up till seven, I think. I woke up then because Choco got hungry. When I wake up, which is at nine, she was already asleep.”

You look at the clock on the wall. It’s twenty past ten.

“She got exhausted at night. Now she sleeps too deeply to have dreams, I think,”  Kai finishes. “Want a sandwich?”

“Thanks,” you say. “I ate already. Has Amber told you about Sulli?”

“No, but Baek sent me a text,” Kai says. “Sometimes I think that Amber is more worried about Sulli than Sulli is about herself.”

“That might be true, though,” you say, exhaling deeply. “She can’t sleep because of Sulli. And not just because Sulli wakes her up with her screams, but also because Amber is afraid something bad is gonna happen to Sulli. So she’s always on her toes.”

“I thought Sulli was getting better,” Kai says, making a face.

“She was!” you argue. “But then her new powers started acting up. I mean…once she learnt how to control the flow of her power, and how to keep spirits at bay, it’s like a whole new world of talents opened up to her. And it’s freaking awful.”

“We haven’t had news about Mabeob in a long time,” Kai notes. He finishes making himself sandwiches, so he walks over to the table. You follow him. You sit down on the chair opposite of his, stretching your left leg out and placing your heel on the side of Kai’s chair. “And now Iseul shows up, Sulli has nightmares, and you’re getting bad feelings.”

“Kai,” you say, your voice getting serious. “I was sleepwalking tonight.”

He looks up at you, shocked. “And?” he asks.

“My mom found me sorting through ashes and weapons,” you say, lowering your voice. “You know what that means, right? Everything tells us that something bad is going to happen soon, and I have no idea what it is. If it’s Mabeob, we should expect everything and anything.”

Kai combs a hand through his hair, then rubs at his eyes, tired of it all.

“We knew it was gonna happen sooner or later,” he reminds you. “Mabeob is coming, and we’re gonna have to fight.”

 

 

 

 

 


Uh-oh?
And now for the second part of the Q&A!

 

To Dal and Kai: So if you guys have children will they be magical werewolves???
Dal: There's small chance any of them will be both mage and werewolf. Who knows though.
Kai: Our first kid would be a mage, right? *glances at Dal* Since the mage gene is always passed onto the firstborn.
Dal: *nods seriously*
Chanyeol: How freaky would it be to have a werewolf mage, though?
Eun: Messy for sure.
Chen: And if they inherit Dal's and Kai's temper? Whoa.
Baek: Dude, they'd blow the entire house right after being born.
Dal: Oh come on. I'm sure they'd be nice.
Chen: *sends her a deadpan look*


 

To the whole pack: Who's the best cuddler in the pack??
To the pack: Who gives the best hugs?~    
Eun: Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: *smug*
Amber: No way. It's definitely Baek.
Dal: I'm gonna be non-biased and go with Kyungsoo. He gives really warm, squishy hugs.
Eun and Amber: *considering*
Chanyeol: *in disbelief* Why are you reconsidering?!
Kai: To be fair, Kyungsoo does give amazing hugs.
Min: Gotta agree on that.
Xiumin: *dazed* What?
The boys: *all look at Kyungsoo*
Kyungsoo: *shrugs* I'm a good cuddler. You have to deal with that.
Chanyeol: No I don't!
*Mr. Steal Your Girl plays in the background* 
Chanyeol and Baek: *stand up angrily*
Baek: WHO DID THAT

 

 To the pack: How does everyone act on your group chat? Who's the one who spams it the most and who leaves everything on seen? I assume this is on Facebook so does anyone have a silly nickname?
Sehun: Taemin, Tao and Chanyeol spam us the most. Taemin with memes, Tao with animal pictures, and Chanyeol with dumb jokes.
Baekhyun: Tao also writes on the group chat every time he's bored, which is very often.
Chen: Then he gets ignored.
Luhan: Not by Suho. *grins*
Xiumin: Well, Suho is obviously too nice to ignore anyone. Even a ranting Tao.
Tao: That's because he loves me. Not like you guys. *sulks*
Kris: Kai probably ignores us most.
Kai: *a bit offended* I don't.
Eun: He always comes late, though, and when he logs in there's like two hundred new messages waiting for him. I don't think anyone has time to read it all.
Baek: Pfft, he's the alpha, it's his job!
Kai: *glares* No it's not.
Kris: And we all have nicknames. Mine is Hot Cop.
Chen: Mine's Grinch.
Kris: *mutters* You look way too happy with that nickname.
Eun: Mine is Queen.
Chanyeol: And mine is Genius Giant.
Baekhyun: Who obviously kidnapps the Queen.
Chanyeol: *sends him a sideway glance* It's better than Bacon.
Baekhyun: *rolls his eyes*
Sehun: My nickname is Prince.
Suho: I think I'm Cheesecake.
Chen: *pinches Suho's cheek* That's because you're so sweet we all get diabetes.
Luhan: Heejin surely did.
Kris: Oh my God, Luhan. *grins*
Kyungsoo: I'm name Owlie.
Tao: What's my nickname?
Baekhyun: Something involving drama, probably.
Luhan: What was I again?
Kris: Deer.
Luhan: Oh, right.
Kris: And we obviously have Kai as Dad, and Dal as Mom.
Yixing: My faves.
Kris: Oh, and Yixing is Lay.
Baek: Now that I think of it, that's kinda sad.
Yixing: I don't mind. Sulli doesn't mind her 'Sul', either.
Amber: And I fully embrace my Llama nickname.

 

To Luhan: How's your veterinarian stuff going? Have you tried to rescue any more cats? xD
Luhan: It's going great! And I've rescued a lot. Puppies, too!

 

To KaiDal: What do you like the most about being soul bonded?
Dal: Mm. Probably the fact that when we're apart from each other, we can feel each other's feelings. It's pretty cool.
Kai: Feeling her presence constantly is comforting, too.

 

To taelighted: When did you start calling your readers by different foods in your A/Ns? Do you have a particular reason for it? I think it's unique and quite cute ^-^
Me: I think I called you guys chicken nuggets in one of the first RWW chapters, and then one of you pointed out how much they liked it. That's how it became tradition! And my reason is that I love you *sends kisses*

 

Kai: When are u planing to have a baby with Dal? Is it anytime soon? Can you make a lot of it? I don't mean make a lot of babies but the making process :D
When will Kai and Dal have their own child? *wink wink*
Kai: Once we're both financially stable. And old enough to take care of kids. And...I'm not answering that.
 

To Dal's Mom: Ummmmm are you sure?
Dal's Mom: That's a very vague question *squints*



Sehun: Are you sure you don't u wanna date me instead? *evil laugh*
To Sehun: I want you with Sulli but you also look good with Irene. But then so that you won't be confused...can you just dating me instead? Lol...*coughs* sorry you're just my type :*
Sehun: *looks sideways* I think I'm having enough relationship problems as it is.
 

Kai, if Dal suddenly got pregnant are you gonna be happy? Sad? Flippin' out? Or cry?
Kai: If she got pregnant right at this moment? I'd probably freak out. Neither of us is ready for a kid.

 

Dal, if you gotten prego right now, how would you feel?
Dal: *fear flashes in her eyes*

 

Everyone, do you guys think Father is behind Maebob or nah?
All: *shake their heads*
Taemin: WELL
All: *hesitate*

 

Also, Eun, tame that giant of yours. He's ruining my bias list. Kthanks.
Eun: Aww. Chanyeol, come on, I gotta tame you.
Chanyeol: I'm all in for being tamed by you!
Tao: *makes vomiting noises in the other room*

 

Also for the rest of the guys who haven't found "the one", what's your plan?
Kyungsoo: *shrugs* I'm not in a hurry. She'll come around when she comes around.
Chen: Yeah. There's no rush.
Tao: I'm just gonna be here and be handsome.

 

And Sehun, virtual hug bro. Irene is bae sooo it might work out.
Sehun: *forces a smile*  

 

To author: Nothing, I iust wanted to say thank you for flooding us with wonderful updates. You make my day you have no idea. Much love!
Me: You're lovely. And you make my day too! All of you do, every time you comment or drop by to say hi. Love love <3

 

To Kai: What do you think of Maeng and Dal's mom? Who do you think will get married first? You and Dal or Dal's mom and Maeng?
Kai: I think it's cool. Weird, but cool. And I have no idea. I don't think Dal's mom would re-marry, though.
Dal: Aw. You know her so well!
Kai: *looks at her* You think so too?
Dal: *nods* Dad is her husband, first and foremost.
Amber: *giggling from another room* So when's your wedding?

 

To Byul: Among your oppa's handsome bestfriends, who do you like the most?
Byul: Chanyeol! He's the funniest. And he's so tall, I can touch the ceiling when he picks me up.
Baekhyun: *offended* I'm tall too!
Byul: *levers him with a gaze* *considers*
Byul: ...
Byul: No you're not

 

And to Dal: Say, do you want younger siblings? (I swear Sehun asked me to send the same question)
Dal: I honestly don't know. I wouldn't mind them, I guess.

 

To Dal and Kai: What would you name your first child???
Dal: I'd really love to have a girl named Sena.
Kai: *frowns* *looks at her* You haven't told me that.
Dal: *looks back at him* *her eyes soften* Well, yeah. I'm telling you now. Do you like it?
Kai: *blinks a few times*
Kai: Yeah. Yeah, I like it a lot.
Taemin: What about a boy?
Dal: Hmmm.
Kai: *blinks owlishly* *looks at the floor*
*thinking intensifies*
Kai: What about Minho?
All: *look at him with awed expressions*


To Krystal and Myungsoo: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START DATING?!?!?!?!?
Myungsoo: Why are you screaming!!!
Krystal: *yelps in surprise*

 

To strawberry couple: How many offsprings would you two like?
Kai: *flushes*
Dal: *looks away awkwardly*
Kai: Um. We haven't really discussed that yet.
Min: Just say if you'd lik a lot.
Dal: Well, I'd like two at least...? *glances at Kai, unsure*
Kai: *nods thoughtfully*
Kai: ...
Kai: But wouldn't you like more than two?
Dal: *goes red*

To Seon: Are you really not gonna give yixing a chance? T_T
Seon: *huffs* I am.


To Sehun: what about sulli sehun? Are you really ready to move on? Huhu
Sehun: *sighs*

 

To the pack members without mates: What attributes would you like to see from your mates? :)
Tao: Oh, I want to go first.
Chen: Go, little dude.
Tao: I want them to be good at cooking.
Chen: *grinning* Of course you do.
Kyungsoo: What about you, Chen?
Chen: *thinks* Mm, someone smart. Someone I could pull pranks with. And you?
Kyungsoo: Kindess. I would like them to be kind.


To Yixing: when will you ask Seon out? :)
Yixing: When the time is right! *smiles*
   

 To Dal's Mom: How did Meang ask you out?
Dal's Mom: *opens to reply*
Dal: *stands up screaming and leaves*
Dal's Mom: ...
Dal's Mom: I shouldn't reply to this


To Sehun: Did you forget about Sulli already?
To Sehun: Are you really over Sulli?!
Sehun: *twitching uncomfortably* No.


To Strawberry: When are you going to marry? How many children do you want?
Kai: Both answered.
Dal: *smiles*


To Yixing: Why don't you date Seon?
Yixing: It's not so easy.


To Kai: Why are you so hot?
Kai: Genes

 

 To Author: Do you write another story after RALF?
Me: Planning on it! 

 

Dal's Mom and Maeng: Why didnt you tell Dal when this started and Maeng why did u buy a teady bear...I mean why not a flower?! P.S loved the teadybear btw
Maeng: We didn't want to speed things up and tell everyone. It was just a date.
Dal's Mom: *nods*
Maeng: And flowers wither. Meanwhile, that teddy bear will be here for a long time.


To Kai and Dal: Why don't you guys spend more time together and go on a date?
Dal: Can't, too many monsters.
Kai: *snorts*


Question to the author..cant you plz make Kai and Dal have some Kaidal moments :) ?!
Me: I can, but I won't if I don't think it's necessary for the plot.


To Kyuhyun: Baby boy how did you feel about Rahee?
Kyuhyun: *looks at Rahee over his shoulder* *glares at her* She's alright
Donghae: It's a Kim family thing.



The pack's guys: What's the best thing about you mate?
Chanyeol: Everything about Eun is the best.
Chen: Stop before I vomit.
Chanyeol: Dude, you love Eun too. And admit it, she's perfect.
Chen: Ugh. Fine. You know I love love.
Suho: I think we can all agree that their very existence is the best thing about them.
Chen: ...
Chanyeol: ...
Chen: ...
Chanyeol: Ok you can vomit now Chen
Suho: Oh come on.


The guys who didn't find their mate yet did you find them or not?!
Kyungsoo: Well...no. We didn't. You just said that.
Tao: But we will!


 

Jaejoong, where do you disappear and is Father really a good guy??
Jaejoong: He's a good guy, I promise.

   

 To everyone: Do you scrunch your toilet paper or fold it?
Taemin: THIS IS MY FAVORITE QUESTION.
Chen: Oh my God. This is so important.
Min: You guys are gross.
Taemin: Who scrunches their paper? Raise your hands.
Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, Tao, Taemin, Daehyun, Minjoon: *raise their hands*
Eun: Ew.
Taemin: THE REST FOLDS IT. The most important question in the universe has been answered.
Chen: Please ask us more important questions such as this one.
Kris: *facepalms*

 

Question to Dal and Kai: What age do you think is appropriate for you guys to get married and have kids??
Dal: Mm. Once I'm out of uni and working, maybe?
Kai: Yeah, sometime around that. So, like, 26, years old?
Dal: *nods*


Question to Sehun: If you have strong feelings for Sulli, why are you going on a date with Irene? ( NOT THAT IRENES ANY BAD TBH)
Sehun: *thinks* *thinks more* *can't answer because he's an idiot*

 

To Dal: How do you feel now that Maeng and your mom are dating? Even if it's not maeng, would you like your mother to meet someone new and get married again? much love for you and your (hot) mate <3333
Dal: I'm okay with her dating, and I'm okay with her dating Maeng, I just don't want any details of it. And no, I wouldn't actually like for her to re-marry, but it's entirely her choice and I'll support her all the way. Love you too!

 

To Sehun: Do you like Irene with black hair or silver-purple hair?
Sehun: I like her most with her pink tips.


To strawberry couple: Tell us what you love most about each other! I love you guysss <3
Kai: I like the whole package.
Dal: *rolls her eyes, affectionate*


To Eunyeol: I miss you guys. Why dont I see you guys anymore??
Eun: Aww, we're still here! *grabs Chanyeol* *squishes his entire face*

To Kai: You're hot. Can you like tone the hotness down a notch? XD
Kai: No
DaehyunSavage



Dal, how is college treating you so far?
Dal: Good! It's surely a new and interesting experience.
Sehun: You're saying that because you're actually exhausted by it.
Dal: Yep.


Kai, are you still mopey when Dal isn't with you?
Kai: No.
The pack behind Kai: *mouths* He is.


Kris, name the time when Luhan embarrassed you the most.
Kris: Like, every day.
Luhan: *slaps his arm*
Kris: Okay, okay! *laughs* It was probably that time in Ikea, when we were arguing over a closet. He threw such a fit--
Luhan: I didn't. My reaction was valid; you have a terrible taste in furniture.
Kris: But taste is subjective!
Luhan: No. You have a terrible taste and there was no way I could live with the monstrosity you chose to stand in our house.
Kris: You're such a child.
Luhan: *grins*

 

 

 

 

 

 


Love you gingerbread muffins <3 Thank you for all the lovely questions.