the girl

Run A Little Faster

THE GIRL

 


Q&A replies under this chapter!

Iseul is running. The sun is rising already, but the forest is still swimming in darkness. She can hear people chasing her – their heavy feet on the ground, their shouts and yells, laughs and tired breathing. She lost some of them – her stamina is way better, after all – but there’re still five after her, and she knows that they aren’t human. Two of them are werewolves, but the remaining three…

There’s wolfsbane in her system; she stinks of it. She got pierced with a wolfsbane bullet. It flew through, thank God, but it was enough to weaken her, and with every passing minute, she feels dizzier and dizzier with the poison.

She wonders if she should just give up. It’s not like she has anyone left to live for.

The thought makes her insides twist with pain. She finds her eyes tearing up, and she fights it at first, but in the end, she’s not strong enough to keep her sobs to herself. The second she lets out the first cry, someone laughs in the forest behind her; it echoes in her ears, mocking. So she shuts and forces herself to be quiet, even as she’s being consumed with guilt, pain, sadness, and desperation. She’s running on pure survival instinct, nothing more.

She’s alone, defenseless, and hurt. She’s probably going to die anyways, seeing as the people chasing her are getting closer.

She’s beginning to go numb, her senses just…turning off. She can no longer scent the trees or the wind, and she barely hears her own footsteps. Her eyes are closing on their own, her whole system shutting up, trying to heal, get rid of the poison circulating in her body. A piercing pain keeps on throbbing inside her heart.

She got rid of her phone miles away. The last thing she managed to do before her battery died was call that Taemin guy. She doesn’t even have the strength to be mad anymore, she can only curse the universe in her head, and the guy who didn’t pick up his ing phone.

Then again, he doesn’t know her. She doesn’t know him, nor the Moon Pack, except for all the rumors she’s heard. There’s no reason she should expect them to help her out. It was futile to begin with. She should be able to hold her own.

She should’ve been able to protect her pack.

 

 

 

*

 

 

“Stop, stop!” Sulli yells. Kai hits the breaks and his car comes to a halt. Yixing stops his car, that’s right behind yours, too. You all look at Sulli. She has her eyes shut and is making some weird humming sound.

She suddenly opens her eyes, and her gaze is sharp.

“Here,” she states.

Kai turns on the emergency lights. You, him and Taemin jump out of the car, leaving Sulli behind. You look to the left once you’re out to make sure that Chen, Yixing, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are getting out of their car, and then you dive into the forest on your left.

“Okay, I can hear them,” Kai says, pointing a finger in the direction of shouts, laughs, and running. You all pick up the pace; you have to pump your legs with magic to keep up with the boys. Taemin can’t do that, sadly, but you trust him to join the party anyways.

Kai leads you. He heads north, and then points left, to indicate that you’re going to cut off the people chasing the girl that called Taemin. You know nothing about her apart from the fact that she’s in trouble, and that she’s alone. For all you know, this could be a trap Mabeob left for you, or something. But Taemin told you that her voice was sincerely desperate, so you trusted his judgment.

Besides, Kris was driving the third car, a few miles away from you, in case anything bad happened. And he had aid with him.

Your eyes finally pick up a silhouette. It’s a girl. She’s running straight at you, but is still far away. She looks weak, is pale, and her clothes are mostly shredded. She must be the one to call Taemin.

Literal meters behind her, there are five people running, and they look ready to see some heads roll.

Two of them feel like magic; two have werewolf features, and that includes blue beta eyes flashing at you. The last one looks and feels human, but judging by how fast he’s running, he’s not one.

“Okay,” says Chen. “Ready for some action?”

You grab at the daggers at your hips and pull them out with a swish, letting their blades meet in the process; the sound they make makes you feel very ready for action.

 

 

 

*

 

 

There’s people running Iseul’s way. She doesn’t recognize them. The tiny bit of hope that’s left in her tells her that it’s the Moon Pack, that Taemin has kept his promise; her usual distrustful nature tells her that it’s more people coming to get her.

Either way, she’s not slowing down. If she’s gonna die, she’s gonna die fighting.

She’s too tired to run, anyways.

The people in front of her are all werewolves, except for one girl. But the way she runs tells Iseul that she’s not human, either; she’s way too fast. She watches as she pulls out two daggers, as her knuckles go white around the handles.

Then her eyes meet with the person directly in front of her. His eyes are deeply red.

She’s an alpha, she realizes, just as her eyes answer with a matching, red glint.

That’s when the alpha leaps.

At first she thinks that he’s after her, that he’s going to pounce. So she stops, and she gets ready to punch him in the face.

But the guy transforms into a wolf right above her head.

He flies above her with a loud, piercing growl that makes her hair stand up. She watches him in disbelief. The rest of the group runs past her, and a second later, she hears them fighting with the people who chased her out of her own home.

She turns around, still in disbelief, and she drops onto her knees, wide-eyed.

There’s a man lying by a tree on the right, his shoulder bleeding purposefully, his muscles almost completely shredded. She bets it was the wolf's doing. Her eyes move to the left, where the battle is still happening, and once again, she feels a shiver run down her spine.

One of the werewolves punches a guy in the stomach, screaming out “Dal!”. The girl, who Iseul recognizes right away as the pack’s mage, turns on her heels right after knocking a guy out with the back of her dagger. She sees the guy flying towards her, and she raises her hand, her dagger still in it.

She points two fingers at that man, her index and middle finger, and Iseul sees the air vibrate around her. Something hits the man in the face, and he twirls around in the air before hitting the ground. The mage doesn’t even wait for him to drop, she’s already busy creating a barrier.

A barrier that gets attacked with bullets.

The werewolves are fighting. The wolf is sitting on his hinge legs, a woman squashed under his huge paw, trying to wiggle out and looking like a potato. And the mage has a barrier in front of her, and every time it meets a bullet, it shivers.

It’s the guy that got mauled by the wolf, the one Iseul saw by the tree. He pulled out a gun. The mage – Dal – stalks closer to him, one of her hands outstretched; she’s creating the barrier with it. She uses her other hand to play with her dagger, spinning it around without even looking.

She stops a few feet away from the guy. He runs out of bullets at this point, and looks freaking terrified. He tries to make some kind of a gesture with his healthy arm, but he doesn’t get enough time. Dal snaps her fingers at him and his head drops, like he’s been knocked out.

Iseul realizes she’s shivering, but this time it’s because of wolfsbane. Her breathing is harsh.

 

 

*

 

 

“Is that all?” Kyungsoo asks, looking around.

“Counted five,” Chanyeol informs. “Unless there’s more hiding, and there’s not.”

You look to the right. That girl – Iseul, if you remember correctly – is on her knees, and she’s barely staying conscious. She’s shivering, she’s pale to the point of slowly turning purple. You put your daggers away after spinning them around a few times more, and then you head towards her quickly, your backpack jumping up and down as you go. You take it off in the middle of the way, thinking that she might be poisoned with wolfsbane.

You throw the backpack next to her, and she doesn’t even flinch. Her eyes are set on you. You drop onto your knees in front of her, checking for injuries, or the source of wolfsbane; you find an awfully purple spot on her calf. She’s wearing a pair of shorts, a loose t-shirt, and a black blouse that’s mostly torn.

“Is the bullet inside?” you ask her. She squints at you at first, not understanding. Then she shakes her head weakly, exhaling weakly. “Okay.”

You grab your backpack and take out the first aid kit that’s mostly meant to help werewolves in case they got hurt. You have a few salves, some ashes, but most of it is medicine for any kind of wolfsbane poisoning.

You pull out a small flask with transparent liquid inside.

“Chanyeol,” you call, looking over your shoulder. Chanyeol crouches down next to you. You unscrew the flash and hand it to him. “Hold this up for me. Kyungsoo, come squeeze her arm, so that I can give her a shot.”

Chanyeol holds the flask up for you, and Kyungsoo sits down next to the girl. He takes her arm, and she doesn’t even react. She breathes once every five seconds now, and her lungs wheeze a little each time.

You give her a shot. And then you hear Kai growling, and something swishes through the air.

You turn around just in time to see Kai jump in front of you, as if bodily shielding you. You hear a clank – two weapons meeting, and then a dull thud when they both fall onto the ground.

Kai steps away from you, and you get a clear view of someone who looks like he’s just thrown something at you, and of Taemin, who’s on that person’s left, and whose baseball bat is lying on the ground in front of Kai, together with a set of kunais.

Yixing whistles. “Thanks,” he says. The guy who threw the kunais tries to escape, but Kai is already on it – he breaks into a run, and a few leaps of his huge paws are enough to catch the guy. He growls at him until he surrenders. He doesn’t look like much of a hero, not with the way he’s trying to get away from Kai by crawling away.

“No problem,” Taemin says, joining you, Chen, Yixing, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Iseul. The girl looks up at him probably recognizing the voice. Taemin meets her gaze. “Sorry for being late.”

Iseul gives him a tired once-over and opens to say something, but decided against it, or so it seems. She just shuts her eyes, her face cringing with pain, even as the antidote you gave her starts kicking in.

“Okay, let’s get back,” you say.

“What about them?” Kyungsoo asks, pointing at the bad guys over his shoulder.

“Just leave them,” you say. “They aren’t such a big threat anyways. Not if they’re unarmed, anyways. Though I’m pretty sure this one is a shapeshifter,” you point at the guy whose arm Kai mauled. “And this one, I think, is a witch. He has a few interesting charms on him.”

“These two are werewolves,” Yixing says, pointing at a girl and a guy.

“That one isn’t human, either, and I saw sharp teeth,” Chen adds, pointing at the last one.

“A ghoul, maybe?” you guess. “Doesn’t matter. Let’s go before they wake up.”

“If they’re Mabeob, they’re gonna bring more people, Dal,” Chanyeol reminds you. “Are we really just going to leave them here?”

“You wanna kill them?” you ask, quirking a brow at him. Chanyeol makes a face. “Thought so.”

“If they come after her, we’ll just take them on,” Kyungsoo says, sounding reasonable despite saying something obviously not-so-reasonable.

Iseul grabs your wrist all of a sudden. It’s quite desperate. One look at her is enough to see that she’s about to pass out. You put your arm around her shoulders and look up at the boys, about to tell them that one of them should carry the girl. Turns out, you don’t have to, because Yixing is already crouching down next to her and pulling her up bridal-style. You make sure her head is placed safely on his chest before heading back to the cars.

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

Iseul wakes up in a room she doesn’t know, and she doesn’t like that. All the memories come back, making her head hurt at first. She cringes both internally and externally. She suspects that every movement will bring her pain, but when she moves her arm – just to test the waters – no pain comes. Not even a strain. She gets sincerely surprised.

She sits up, a blanket sliding off of her. Someone took her t-shirt and shorts off, and gave her a freshly washed shirt that seems to belong to a boy. She appreciates the fact that it smells like detergent and not someone’s sweat, especially since her werewolf instincts are already going crazy.

Seriously. She feels her eyes blink red every time a new smell reaches her, and she thinks she’s in a room nobody usually uses. Everything smells with cleanness, ever her blanket is fresh, but you can’t completely get rid of your smell from your house. And she guesses she’s in one of the werewolves’.

She looks at the sky outside. It looks like it’s quite hot; the sky is completely blue, not a single cloud visible on it. It must be around ten am, if not later. She’s slept for hours. She supposes that makes sense – she’s been on the run for the past three days, and she only had time to sleep twice, and both were for half an hour, if not less.

She listens in, then. She picks up a lot of voices, some of them she remembers from the forest, most of them are still unfamiliar. Her heart feels like it’s going to fall out of her chest any moment now.

She picks out some weird conversations, though, and for a moment, she gets completely distracted from her migraine and from her fear.

“Come on, Chen,” someone says. “Do it for me. Do it for love!”

Someone – Chen, Iseul guesses – clicks his tongue. “Damn it, Yeol. You know I love love. I’m in.”

 “Oh my God,” someone on another side of the room says. A girl. “Is he okay?”

“Min,” someone else replies. “They got hit by a car.

Silence. And then Min goes, “So is he okay?” and the second person sighs.

“What’s that?” some girl asks. This is a different side of the room, too. They all seem to be gathered in one, though Iseul can hear someone’s hearts beating closer to her.

“Work stuff,” another person replies. “My boss told me to take care of it.”

“Since when do you take care of finances?” the girl asks, weirded-out. Iseul hears the sound of paper, like she just moved a document, or something. “Dude, this looks like a math exam.”

“I asked Baek to help me out when he comes.”

“Aren’t you a waiter?

“I am,” the boy says. “But my boss told me to do it.”

Silence ensues. Iseul is too curious to stop listening in, though; it all sounds so bizarre and random.

“Why are you following people's directions when you could literally pick them up and throw them out the window?” the girl asks.

Five seconds of silence. Iseul can somehow imagine the girl and the boy staring at each other now, one of them concerned, other – in dismay.

“Because, Seon, I’m not you,” the boy replies. Even longer silence falls between the two. And then the girl says “Okay,” and that seems to be it, because they start talking about…

Cereal.

It’s Iseul’s turn to say ‘okay’, though she does that in her head.

She tries to find the people who are closer to her, and she follows their heartbeats. She recognizes one of them – it’s the mage. She can also recognize the heartbeat of the guy that carried her to the car – she had her head resting on his chest the entire time.

“I set the wards here, here, here, here, and here,” the mage says to someone, her words followed by rustle of paper. “Siwon set his here, here, and here. Seon’s father sent some hunters to patrol the city, as always, but only around the city; the forest and outskirts are our job.”

“Mm,” the person sitting with her voices. “I don’t think they’re coming back for her, though.”

They’re talking about Iseul. She knows it.

“Me neither,” Dal says with a sigh. “They’ve been avoiding us ever since we saved the Jungs. Even the shapeshifters that were after Jieun—they saw we were around to protect her, and they didn’t send anyone else after her.”

“You think they’re afraid of us?”

Iseul guesses that the mage is talking with the alpha. From what she’s heard, they’re together, soulmates at that. It’s incredibly rare.

“I think they didn’t want any conflict before they were strong enough to face us,” Dal says. “Siwon says the same.”

“Siwon is acting weird about this whole thing,” the alpha points out. “And he talks about Father like he despises him.”

“Maybe he’s just jealous.”

“Of what? His magnificent beard?”

There’s two seconds of silence. “No. Of him being more useful than Siwon is.”

“Siwon’s useful.”

“Yes, but he doesn’t think he is. He might be cocky, but I think he feels undervalued.”

“That’s your theory on why he’s acting weird?”

There’s a rustle of clothes. The mage shrugs. “You have a better idea?”

“Sulli said he’s hiding something concerning Father,” the alpha points out.

Dal lets out a long suffering sigh. “I don’t know anymore,” she says. “Father was suspicious from the very start, and he gets more and more suspicious any time Mabeob comes into place."

Iseul goes alert when she mentions that name. The people who were after her were from that organization, from Mabeob.

They killed her pack.

 

 

 

 

 


Plot thickens. Although, when does it not? XD
Now, for the Q&A, I actually got so many questions that I had to divide them in two. I hope you don't mind. If your question isn't in this chapter, it'll appear in the next!

 

To Dal: What are your feelings about your mom having affair with Maeng? Like what Sehun said, do you want some younger siblings? XD XD
Dal: I don't really mind it. As long as Maeng is being nice to her, and not being an , I'm cool.
Sehun: *clears his throat* You sure?
Dal: I'm sure. If he hurts her, though, I'm gonna make him bleed.
Baek: I love how you just ignored the younger siblings question.
Dal: *shuts her eyes* Please don't mention anything even remotely hinting at them having .

 

To Sulli: I just want to say I love you , MARRY ME UNNIEEEEE
Tao: Aw, she's blushing!
Sulli: Am not. And I love you too.

 

To Kai and Dal: When are you guys going to get married?
Kai: When the time is right.
The boys: Ohhhh.
Kai: *glares*
Chen: Look at him, how adulty he is.
Baekhyun: Yeah, unlike you...
Chen: Hey!
Amber: Who's gonna be the the best man in they get married?
Chanyeol: Well, Eun is obviously going to be the braid's maid, so...
The pack: *looks at him*
Taemin: *through gritted teeth* So what?
Chanyeol: *looks around nervously* Well, it only makes sense that I'm the--
Kris: Oh hell no!
Taemin: I'm gonna be the best man!
Chanyeol: But you already got dibs on their firstborn, Taemin! And Kris, why would you be the best man?!
Kris: I'm the co-alpha!
Chanyeol: So?!
Dal: Oh my God.
Eun: I'm getting a headache.
Taemin, Chanyeol and Kris: *screaming*


To Siwon: What's going on between you and Father????
Siwon: *shrugs* *looks away*


To Sehun: Are you moving on from Sulli?
Sehun: Trying, I guess.
Dal: *gives him a sting eye*


To the pack: Have you ever regret being a werewolf/magical being(?)
Sulli: Every day.
Suho: Sometimes. In the beginning at least.
The rest: *looks uncomfortable*

 

To Dal: Does that mean that Maeng will be your future dad??
Dal: I only have one dad.


To Kris: Is it hard being a co-alpha?
Kris: Not at all. Not in our pack, at least.

 

To Sehun: Choose me- I mean, Sulli or Irene?????
Sehun: Pass.

 

To Dal's mom: OH GOD ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DATING MAENG?
Dal's Mom: *squints* Is there a problem, young lady?

 

To Kai: Are you going to propose to Dal anytime soon? Bc I surely am waiting for a wedding invitation. Haven't gone to a wedding in a really long time dude.
To Kai and Dal: Any plans for.. marriage?
Kai: We'll let you know.
 

To Sehun: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND SULLI? I thought you loved her?! I thought she loved you?!
Sehun: *looks away* Uhhhhhhhh

 

To Dal: I LOVE YOU. Okay that was not a question but. Nevermind. I still love you.
Dal: *feels loved*

 

To Myungsoo: Wait are you really jealous? Do you like Seon or something? 
Myungsoo: Heck yes I am. I'm losing my friend here. She's too busy daydreaming about boy what's his name--
Yixing: Hey!
Myungsoo: *smiles sweetly at Lay* You know I love you man.
Yixing: *grins*
Seon: *shouts from another room* Gaaaay!

 

To Siwon: Exactly how old are you, old man? you seem so old yet so young.
Siwon: Too old for you.


To Kai: WHEN R U GOING TO MEET DAL AGAIN IM GETTING FRUSTRATED
Kai: Did it.
Chen: You mean, did her.
Kai: *gets red*
Baek: *snorts*

Tao: *laughs*
Sehun: Oh man. *high-fives Chen* Burn, Kai, burn.
Heejin: *blushing* You guys are too much.
Chen: Looks like Kai is just enough for Dal, actually.
Kyungsoo: *slaps Chen on the face*

 

To Dal: WHEN R U GOING TO MEET KAI AGAIN HE'S SO LONELY DUDE
To Dal: Can you call/meet up with Kai?
Dal: Not gonna reply to this. You saw how it ends.
Chen: *lurking in the background, waiting patiently*

 

To both: WHEN R U PLANNING TO MEET EACHOTHER IM SAD LOOKING AT U BOTH NOT INTERACTING AT ALL SRSLY
Kai: *looks at Dal*
Dal: *looks at Kai*
Kai: We're too late.
Dal: Yep.

 

Question for Dal: Are you actually in need of cuddles? I wouldn't mind putting up a Craigslist listing for you. I'm not sure if Kai would be too happy about that...
Dal: *laughs* Kai probably wouldn't approve.
Kai: *from another room* They're talking about me. I can feel it.

 

For Kai: What are you actually doing without Dal around? I assume you've passed the stage of moping around like a sad puppy for Dal, but are you actually teaching old ladies samba? >:D
Kai: *quiet for a few seconds* You don't know my life

 

Question to Suho: When are you gonna drink the wolfsbane laced beer? (can't wait to see what kind of drunk he is)
Suho: Maybe when I'm around someone I trust not to do anything to me while I'm drunk. Also, when I'm around someone reliable.
Chanyeol: *snorts* *looks at Suho in disbelief* Are you saying I'm not reliable? Guys, did you hear that? *looks around the room*
The pack: *makes faces* Well
Chanyeol: *eyes widening* Are you serious?!

 

Question to Maeng and Dal's mom: hOW? (wait are they considered as part of the pack)
Maeng: How what?
Dal's Mom: Oh, you know what they're asking.
Maeng: No, I don't.
Dal's Mom: Right, you only reply to full questions. *rolls her eyes*

 

Question to Dal: How can you even forget your anniversary woman
Dal: *shrugs, hopeless*
Taemin: *hisses, from behind the door* Shaaaameee

 

Question to Kai: Do you ever get jealous of Sehun because he's with Dal all the time and Dal hugs and cuddles with him a lot?
Kai: Yes.


Question to KrisHan: any updates on Kyo? = •ㅈ• =
Luhan: Aw, look at that cat face next to the question. Aww.
Kris: You can see who the cat person here is.

 

Question to author!: Are we gonna get more neighbour stories soon? Ar another chaptered arc?
Me: No more neighbor stories, but the whole ending of RALF is a chaptered arc :)

 

To Kai: Can you show more of your affections to Dal?
Kai: No.
Dal: *stifles a laugh*

 

Question for Kai: After Dal is done with her studies n become a police officer, will you then propose her?
Kai: Maybe.

 

Question for Kai:What u do actually when u home alone?
Kai: *shrugs* I sleep
Chen: He also worries about the future.
Kris: And about the past.
Luhan: About what he's gonna eat for dinner...
Amber: About the bees...
Yixing: We should all worry about the bees.
Kyungsoo: He wonders what Dal's doing...
Sulli: He plays with Choco.
Chanyeol: He talks to himself.
Kai: *gapes a little*

 

Question for Dal: Who do you think is most handsome in your pack, besides Kai?
Dal: *ponders* Mmm. It's really hard to choose, because they all have their charms. But I'd say Taemin.
Taemin: *barges into the room* Really?!
Min: Why are you surprised? You share DNA with her boyfriend.
Taemin: But me. She chose me. *looks around, goes out of the room and screams* Guys, I was chosen! Bow before me!

 

Question for Eun: What do you now? Working? Studying?
Eun: Working! My mom got me a job at her friend's. I'm basically a secretary, but it's a tiny, three-person firm. Planning on starting college this year!

 

Question for Lay: Why wont u make move first on Seon? Come on you are a guy!
Yixing: I don't believe in gender roles. In this case, it's her choice, her move. I've already made myself pretty obvious. *grins*

 

Question for Kris (or Luhan): Were you straight before you realize that you're each other's mates? Did you freak out when you feel that "he's the one"?
Kris: We weren't straight. Werewolves are just like humans: we are born certain uality. Me and Luhan were born gay.
Luhan: *nods* I was freaked out a little, though. I mean, Kris was my alpha.
Kris: *frowns* That's why you were freaked out? 
Luhan: *shrugs* When I was younger and it all started, I guess I was a bit intimidated by you, you know? You were a born werewolf, an alpha, a cop, and older than me. I felt like a little kitten compared to you. 
Kris: *blinking* *after a few seconds* Aww. *puts his hand on Luhan's neck*
Luhan: *rolls his eyes with a smile*

 

Question for Seon: You're stressing me out. Just what exactly your feeling is and when will you confess? Because, dude. Like what Myungsoo said, Yixing is waiting lol and no, I'm not pressuring bcs you're my 2nd fave couple (after kaidal ofc) and I'm kind of impatient waiting for the official status of yours.
Seon: Now I'm stressed out too.


Question for Sehun & Dal: Anyone ever asked about what's your relationship in uni? Bcs omg you guys shared apartment and that's the normal thing to do for couple (which you guys are not).
Sehun: Oh, yeah, we got asked that plenty of times.
Dal: Some people are sincerely surprised when we tell them that we're not a couple.
Sehun: Some realize that weeks after meeting us.
Dal: Or we make them realize.
Sehun: Either way, it's funny.
Dal: Hm, not so much for me. I don't like the way some guys look at me after finding out that I have a boyfriend but live with my best friend.
Sehun: Oh, yeah, that. Yeah, that .
Dal: After all, girls, there's no such thing as friendship between a male and a female. *snorts*
Sehun: Disclaimer: she's being sarcastic.
Dal: *smiling* I think they know.

 

Question for Dal's mom: What did you see in Maeng, seriously xD
Dal: Oh no. *stands to leave the room*
Chen: *pulls her back down*
Dal: *moans in mental pain*
Dal's Mom: Well. He's very brave. He's warm, and caring, and--
Dal: *whispers* Please let me leave.
Dal's Mom: He's kind and knows how to make me laugh--
Baekhyun: *looks to Amber* *whispers in disbelief* Maeng? What kind of sense of humor does this woman have?
Dal: *begs* Please just let me go.
Dal's Mom: *goes on about Maeng's traits*


Question for taelighted: YOU PLAN ON GIVING DAL A NEW SIBLING?!
Me: Not in the nearest future, no XD

 

Question for Baek: Are you feeling better now?? Like seriously no need to hide, we're here for you 100000%. Remember that okay? Sometimes it's okay to let go (oh and can I please your hair? You seem like somebody to have soft hair, like a puppy with soft fur). 
Baek: Yeah, I'm better know. Thanks for your support cutie. *winks*
Amber: But his hair is mine. *grabs Baekhyun's head*

 

Question for Yixing and Seon: What would be a perfect date for you guys, respective of each other? (This would be good for your future date that I'm sure you're going on, no refusing accepted)
Yixing: *looks at Seon shyly* Um. I'd enjoy anything, really.
Seon: *bluntly* As long as I get to destroy something.
Yixing: *heart eyes*

 

Question for Kyungsoo: Can I go on a date with you? I'm so lonely and you seem lonely and yeah if you're not taken yet, I'd like to eat your kimchi spaghetti one day?
Kyungsoo: *smiles shyly* I'd love to. 

 

 Question for the most awesome pack ever: Dal and Kai are gonna be popping out pups. Tae got first and Jae got second. What about you guys? Does Dal has to produce a soccer team?
Daehyun: Oh, she gotta. I want a godson too.
Jessica: *looks at him like he's dumb*
Krystal: Daehyun, I'm sure you're gonna get a godson that's actually part of your real family.
Daehyun: Don't tell me who my real family are.
Jessica: You're digging your own grave, dude.
Xiumin: You think Kai'd be able to take care of twelve kids?
Min: He's already taking care of you guys *grins*.

 

Question for Kai: So I've always been curious but were you still a when you got with Dal? Also you and Dal are cute together relationship goals tbh
Kai: I wasn't.
Suho: Because he's stupid and he didn't think he'd ever end up with Dal. And yes, they're too cute.
Kai: You and Heejin are way cuter. Sometimes I feel like puking when I see you.
Heejin: *from somewhere in the loft* It must be all that sugar I'm always covered with!

 

To Oh Sehun: PLEASE TELL US ABOUT THAT DATE!!
Sehun: We went to eat first. Then we went bowling, and then to the bar we first met in.


To Seon: When will you try to open up for Yixing?
Seon: *quietly* I'm trying.

 

To Yixing: Man you need a bold-er move to crack Seon, she's tough..
Yixing: *smiles fondly* She is.


To Myungsoo: You're telling Seon to do things, but how about you and Krystal?
Myungsoo: Working on it!

 

Do you think Father is one of Siwon's close friends? The one who hung out with Dal's dad and mom and Siwon?
Dal: Haneul? No. Haneul wasn't a mage, as far as I know.


And for you, where do you get your inspiration from?
Me: Depends. My biggest inspiration is probably music. Once I turn on the right song, I can write anything.

 

To Dal: What is your dream wedding like? *side eyes Kai*
Dal: A one that's held outside. Maybe in Spring. With my closest friends present.
Kai: *takes notes*

 

To Kai (and Dal): What is your dream honeymoon like? *wriggles eyesbrows*
Kai: *opens his mouth*
Dal: We'll leave that to ourselves.
Kai: *closes his mouth with a click*

 

To Kyu: NOTHING I JUST RLY MISSED U OK CUTI PIE <3
Kyuhyun: *waves*

 

And lastly to KaiDal bc I've been fluff deprived from u two: You must have missed each other so much since Dal moved away for the Academy. What do u usually do together when you meet? :D
Kai: We catch up, we eat, we...cuddle.
Dal: *looks at you pointedly*

 



 

 

I remind you all that I also have an ask.fm, so feel free to drop by there (I'm questions-deprived).
Thanks for reading vanilla puddings!