instant allies

Run A Little Faster



INSTANT ALLIES
 

 


 

Make sure you've read the previous chapter! Updated on Christmas :)

You're towering above the Djinn and the witch. You've drawn restraining signs on them both and they're chained to metal chairs in the gym's vault. Kris, Kai, Siwon, Jaejoong, Chanyeol, Jessica and Junsu are with you, although the last two are keeping their distance, huddled together under the wall. You didn't have time to explain to them what's actually happening or who you are, but the ten minute drive from the forest to the gym had to be enough. And they trusted you, which you found very nice. 

But now they looked a bit scared. 

"Did Krystal try to read their minds?" you ask absent-mindedly, staring at the Djinn. You never actually met one, they were incredibly rare. The woman looks quite normal, except for the blue patches of skin that turn out to be permanent instead of being an outcome of her using magic, as you originally thought. She has tattoos under her clothes; you see a few of them sticking out, but you can't see them whole. You're just glad that her main power is making people fall asleep - the pack members that got hit with her smoke are now, once again, fully functional.

"We don't know," Junsu says. "We got separated from her a while after they started chasing us." 

They've been on the run for three days, you've discovered. They're hungry, dirty, and exhausted. The bad guys attacked them back at their home and they had to drop everything and run for their lives, wherever their feet could take them.

"Hm," you mutter, staring into the Djinn's eyes and wondering how the hell you're gonna get information out these two. You're no super villain or interrogator

"," you say, straightening up your back and looking down at Kai with a gleam in your eye. "Call Maeng." 

"What?" Kai asks, frowning. He notices that dangerous spark in your gaze and outright shivers, because you're excited all of a sudden. "Why?" 

"Call him," you say, smirking.

 

 

*

 

Junsu is devouring a second portion of food. You watch him with amazement mixed with disgust, leaning over the table a little. Once he's done swallowing a chicken nugget whole, he looks up at you, gives you a thumbs up and grins cheekily. "I love you," he mumbles. "I'll be your slave for the rest of your life." 

"Well that's nice," you say, nodding. "I never found out what your powers are. The other universe you never actually told me." 

Junsu swallows another nugget before replying, "Healing." 

"Healing?" you question, curious. As on cue, Xiumin and Chanyeol show up by your side, both of them staring down at Junsu with equal curiosity and matching, shining eyes. Junsu chokes on his food at the sight, getting a little red. 

"Uh, yes," he says. "Energy medicine."

"You heal others by channeling a form of energy," Chanyeol says in awe. He sits down on top of your lap, making you yelp and tilt your head away. "That is so amazing. Is it hard? How does it feel?" 

"When did you find out you could do it? How?" Xiumin shoots next, trying to sit on your other leg, and you kick Chanyeol off, making him hit the table with his knee. He lets out a barking sound. 

"You're heavy!" you hiss. 

"Chanyeol, behave!" Eun hollers from the kitchen. 

"I'm behaving!" Chanyeol screams even louder, making you cringe at the volume. 

"Bloody hell, people," someone says behind you. "How are your neighbors okay with that?" 

You turn to look at Jessica. She's wearing your clothes and she has a towel around her neck, her hair damp. She scowls a little when she sees everyone staring at her, and she crosses her arms on her chest. "What?" she asks. 

Chanyeol turns his head at you. "Is she like a female version of Kai?" 

"I resent that," a voice tells you. Your pack always seem to pop out in the most random moment, from every place possible, from any spot known to man. Sometimes it's unnerving, but this time it's quite hilarious. Kai enters the living room, wearing a new set of clothes, looking older again. Seriously older. He looks eleven or something around that. "I'm not similar to her at all." 

When he says 'all', his voice suddenly cracks. The room falls silent. There're footsteps hearable two seconds later and suddenly Kyungsoo, Kris, Amber and Eun all but run into the room from the kitchen. 

"Did his voice just crack?" Kris questions.

"Is he going through puberty?" Kyungsoo counters. 

"Oh my God, get Dal out of here now," Amber jokes, breaking into giggles. You open your eyes widely at her. 

"What the hell, Amber!" you shout.

"More like Dumber," Chanyeol says, snickering. 

"Oh, you did not," Amber says, her expression morphing into a murderous one. 

You get out of the way a second before the tackle attack occurs. Xiumin gets elbowed in the face. Junsu stands up from the table, taking his chicken nuggets box with him, and stands next to you, Kai and Jessica. You all watch as Amber pushes Chanyeol onto the floor and tickle-attacks him, and then Chanyeol screams about stopping or 'I'm gonna piss myself!'. During that time, Eun seems to be evaluating her boyfriend choices. 

"Is it always so lively here?" Junsu asks, munching on a nugget. Jessica takes one from his box. She hasn't eaten yet; she was more interested in a shower. 

"Always," you say. You look down at Kai then, winking at him. "How you feeling?" 

"Like I'm gonna murder someone," he replies.

"In a bloody way?" 

"No, just suffocate them to death."

"That's hilarious." 

Jessica and Junsu are more than completely shocked.

"Hello?" Kyungsoo says. You glance to him; he's on the phone. "Huh," he scoffs. Then he looks at you. "You were right. Maeng squeezed everything out of them."

"Who's Maeng?" Junsu questions. 

"A cop," Eun explains. 

"Oh," Junsu says eloquently. "Well, that's awesome. Is he magic?" 

"He totally is," you say, nodding in awe. 

"Jaejoong said he's taking both the witch and the Djinn to Father," Kyungsoo adds. "He'll tell us everything when he gets here with the rest." 

"Awesome," you say, high-fiving yourself. "And now, would you mind telling us what the hell happened to Yunho?" you ask, turning your head at the Jung siblings. They exchange an unsure, guilty glance. 

"We left him behind," Jessica admits. "He said he's gonna distract them, and we split."  

"Didn't movies teach you that splitting is always bad?" Xiumin questions, rubbing the sore spot on his face from where he got hit by Amber. Who is, by the way, now upright and satisfied with the state she's left Chanyeol with - breathless and curled into a ball on the floor. You can hear him sobbing a little there. 

"Chanyeol, buddy..." you hear Kyungsoo coo. 

"We were scared," Junsu says. "We never had to run away from someone like them." 

"Well, we'll have to find him then," you say. "Junsu, take a shower. We'll take you two to the hospital." 

"How do you want to find him?" Junsu asks, worried. You glance at Jessica to see that she's incredibly distressed, too, and probably on a verge of  crying, only—Jessica doesn't do crying.

"We have a friend that will be able to," you say. "And even more friends that'll be more than pleased to shoot some evil monsters." 

 

 

*

 

 

Turns out, you don't need Sulli to find out where Yunho might be kept, because Maeng makes the witch and the Djinn sing out his possible location. When Jaejoong comes to the loft he has the right map ready and he's carrying weapons for you and Taemin. Taemin is buzzing with energy and jumping around like a happy puppy at the prospect of a fight. 

"Relax," Jaejoong tells him. "It's only one man keeping him hostage, apparently." 

"What if that crazy evil ninja mage shows up, tho?" Amber asks. "It's not gonna be pretty." 

"He didn't show up for the Djinn battle," Yixing points out. "He didn't try to save the witch again." 

"So he's a ," Eun sums up. Chanyeol gasps, "Babe! Why are swearing!" and Eun sends him a dazzling smile to which he replies with a flirtatious wink. Baekhyun makes a vomiting sound. 

"I don't understand how you guys think," Jaejoong admits, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

"And you never will," you say, patting him on the back. "So? What's the plan?"

Jaejoong sighs. "Okay, so...the man keeping Yunho hostage is probably another chimera. Someone similar to the guy Chen fought in the subway train. Half werewolf, half something magic, but even the horror women didn't know what. So we should probably brace for...anything. I brought silver, ash, iron, chalk, everything. I drew a Devil's Trap on some sheet, too, just in case." 

"Yeah, we'll throw it at his face, woo!" Taemin says, spinning his right arm around in the air. Sehun slaps him on the back of his neck, making him choke on his own saliva. Sulli snorts. Jaejoong sends him a scolding look. 

"I called Seon," you inform Jaejoong. At this, Yixing seems to perk up visibly, and someone laughs at him. "They'll help us to get Yunho out without anyone getting hurt. And I asked if she could set up some hunters around the city just in case. They're probably already patroling it."

Jaejoong freezes at that. His jaw clenches and he straightens up his back, as if trying to make himself look bigger. He blinks down at you. 

"I know you have a deal with them—" 

"They're safe," Kai pipes up. His voice is hoarse and new. Fragile, but also his. It's like he hasn't used it in a while. It's a little higher than his usual voice, and that makes it weirdly tender. Jaejoong turns to look at him. He saw him looking like a baby before, but now Kai has grown up again, and you realize that this is how Jaejoong remembers him, probably. Or at least the closest to how Kai looked when the fire happened and when Jaejoong left home.

There's tension between the two. Jaejoong looks away first, a single tear welling in his eye. Your heart throbs with pain and it's not yours. You glance at Kai, seeing how hurt he suddenly looks, and you try to shake off the weird feeling in your chest that belongs to him and not to you.

Sometimes the soulbond shows in the most random moments. 

"We need to get going," Chanyeol says all of a sudden, his voice loud and clear. "Let's go, guys. Let's find Yunho."

 

 

*

 

 

"You called?" Seon asks with a sweet smile. You grin at her, actually happy to see her in front of Kai's door. There's three adult men standing behind her, all looking shady as , but you know better than to judge by appearance. You just hope none of the neighbors was around as they walked up the stairs with suspicious-looking stuff hanging off their hips and settled on their backs...

"Is that a crossbow?" you ask, frowning. Seon shrugs. You take a step to the side to let them all in. Once the whole pack is immediately focused and on alert, kinda, Jaejoong takes a step back, probably not even realizing it, and makes a disgusted face, scrunching his nose. Instead of noticing that, Seon notices Kai, and frowns deeply. "Who's that?" 

"Kai," Baekhyun explains. Seon raises her brows and whistles. 

"Well, that's weird." 

"You don't say," Kai deadpans.

"We're gonna need some magical aid here," you say, trying to ignore Jaejoong's visibly not-okay reaction and the Kai-Seon convo. "Jaejoong, we could use a lift. Think Father could help us out this once?" 

Jaejoong makes a face. He looks at the hunters, frowning deeply. 

"I—yes," he says, shaking his head and clenching his fists. "Give me a moment." 

He touches his earring and disappears.

"Wow," someone says, "you gotta learn how to make earrings like that." 

Jaejoong pops up right in front of you three seconds later. 

"Join hands," he says. You stand in a circle; Amber, Baekhyun and Taemin keep their distance. You've decided that with the hunters' help, you don't need the whole pack. Someone has got to stay behind, just in case.

Magic engulfs you.

Your landing is hard and painful, as always. This time you're the one that gets kicked in the face with someone's foot, and there's a growl coming out from Yixing's throat. 

"Jesus," he says. "What the hell was that?" 

"Joys of teleportation," Kai wheezes. Somewhere on the side, the hunters are going through shock. "Is everybody whole?" 

Seon giggles. "His voice is hilarious." 

"Are you high? Since when are you so cheerful?" Chanyeol questions. 

"Since Kai got turned into a kid," Seon replies, standing up as the first one. She looks at Jaejoong, who's also standing up, and upon seeing his hostile gaze, she scowls at him. "Got a problem with me you'd like to solve?" 

Jaejoong flashes his eyes yellow at her, growling dangerously low in his throat.

Seon her gun at him. 

"Guys," Yixing says, standing in-between them. "Stop it. It's fine. Jaejoong, trust our judgement." 

Jaejoong still looks stiff and wary, but Seon lowers her gun. You look around; you've landed in the middle of a field, a forest surrounding you from every side. The sun is setting. You look back and spot an old barn in the middle of the place. 

"We're here," you announce. "Ready for a big entrance?"

"More than ever," Jaejoong says angrily.

Min punches through the barn's wall.

It's empty.

"," she curses. She sniffs at the air. "Ugh. He smells horrible. It's like...venom." 

"Min is right," Jaejoong muses, entering the barn as well. He sniffs around, then you all leave and watch as he circles the building. At some point, when he's gone behind it, he whistles, and you all take off to a jog, quickly catching up to him. "They're close," he says. 

So you run. You enter the forest, Jaejoong in front, looking down and sniffing at the air. You hear a swish and all of a sudden, Jaejoong gets punched in the face. 

Four bandaged men jump out of the forest. Seon and the hunters shoot them all in one go, each one of them aiming at a different monster, and Jaejoong startles a little when one of their bodies hits the ground right next to him. He stands up, determined to find the bad guy. 

You don't need to look long. Before you know it, you see someone running away with a body in their arms, and you can only hope that it's Yunho the man is holding, and that he's alive. 

When he hears you approaching, the man stops running, turns on his heels and drops Yunho down like a sack of potatoes just to grab him by the neck in a way that clearly shows he can snap it in half.

"Take one more step," the man threatens, "and I will—"

Seon shoots a bullet through his shoulder. The man yelps and jumps away; something blurry runs past you and before Yunho hits the ground, Chanyeol catches him. The man is wheezing and there's something weird going on with his body; it's like he's paralyzed. 

"Look out," Jaejoong says, as if reading your mind. "That man is half-Vetala."

Just like this, the man that's lying on the ground opens his mouth and his canines extent visibly, something dripping down them. His whole body transforms into thick, black smoke, and Chanyeol runs for his life with Yunho in his arms.

The hunters begin to shoot at the smoke, but it just transforms its body to avoid the bullets. 

"Wait for it to materialize," you say to Seon just as Chanyeol runs past you, finally joining the group again. The smoke throws itself at you, but you hear the sound of something swishing through the air, and a silver dagger flies right in front of your face, grazing the smoke and making it hiss with pain. The monster materializes and the man drops down onto his knees. 

All five hunters shoot at the same time, all aiming for his head, and the creature drops dead by your feet. Your neck blocks itself and you stare down at the body, watching as the blood pools out of its head. 

"Dal," Kai says, grabbing your hand. You blink. 

"Sorry," you mutter. "We should burn his body," you announce. Then, after a second, "Is Yunho okay?" 

"He's fine," Chanyeol informs you. "But really weak, and dehydrated. We should take him to the hospital." 

 

 

*

 

Yunho wakes up to four faces staring down at him and the moment he opens his eyes, he's attacked with their voices, hands, and bodies. Krystal starts crying and plasters herself over him, someone else plants a sound kiss on the top of his hand, and him, being an adult--man, can only do as much as voice his shock eloquently, letting out a loud 'eeeykk' sound that doesn't remind him of anything he's ever heard. 

"What's going on?" he asks, confused. "What are you doing?" 

"We're so sorry," Daehyun cries, rubbing his cheek all over Yunho's and making it wet with tears. "We as your siblings." Krystal, as if admitting he's right, lets out a sob. Yunho feel a bit overwhelmed. Then he touches Krystal's head and all her memories flood him. Including waking up in a room full of teenagers and reading their thoughts. He goes through a little bit of a shock when all the things reach his mind and he knows everything. 

His clingy brothers and sisters finally let go of him (except for Daehyun, who's not half-lying on the hospital bed), and he has a chance to look what's outside his bed. What he sees is a sight similar to what Krystal first saw after waking up - a bunch of teenagers grinning at him.

"Why hello there," he muses. He looks at the youngest kid amongst them that looks around fifteen and, after remembering Krystal's memories, whistles. "Wow, so that really happened." 

"I feel like we're gonna get even more confused by him and Krystal than people get confused by us," Tao says, chuckling. You all giggle. You look up at Jessica to see her smiling and she glances up at you as well. Something warm settles in your stomach. You smile. She smiles back.

 

 

 



Q&A time!
(thanks for sending so many questions <3)


 

To all: I promised myself not to ask this because it's getting REALLY old but, in the last scene of Inception, was Cobb dreaming or was he awake?
Chanyeol: Awake!!!
The pack: *covers their ears at the volume*
Baek: *kicks Yeol off the couch* No.
Chanyeol: *from the floor* Lies. Filthy lies I tell you.
Amber: He was awake. I won't accept a different reality.
Chen: You're kidding yourself because you don't want your heart to break.
Sulli: Didn't Nolan confirm that Cobb was awake in the end?
All: *stares at her* 
Yixing: Wrong.
All: *stares at him*
Yixing: Nolan said that, I quote, 'perphans, all levels of reality are valid'.
All: *still staring*
Chanyeol: AWAKE

 

 

To Kai and Dal: When are you going to married? It'll be fun if we see little Kai and Dals running around.
Kai: Someday.
Dal: *clutches her chest*


 

To Kai: Now that you and Dal are deeply in love and have mated *coughs* numerous times. Does she still manage to turn you on with every little action?? If so, how do you deal with your hormones? ;p
Kai: I embrace them.


 

 

To the pack: What will you guys do for the upcoming Christmas??? I wonder..Hmm~
Kai: I'll visit my family.
Dal: I'll go with him. And my mom is coming, too.
Kai: And Siwon.
Chanyeol: We'll all spend some time with our families.
Luhan: And then join Dal and Kai because let's be real here, Kim family reunions are always dramatic and incredible. It's like watching TV shows but better.

 

To Kai;LWhen you first became an Alpha, did you find it was hard?    
Kai: Yes. I was confused and scared and too strong and too lost. I became an alpha without having any betas; it felt weird.


 

WHO LOVES AUTHORNIM THE BEST HUH?! (I don't think any of you can win to my secret fangirling, lets see you try *glares possessively, wrapping self around author*)
Sulli: *squints* Who is that author you're speaking of?
The pack: *looks around in fear*
Kyungsoo: *whispering* Are they here?
Me: *snickers* *laughs evily*



 

I got a question! What presents the pack have for each other?
What presents the pack have for each other?
Tao: That's a surprise.

 

  

To the girls: Are there times you just want to say 'I don't know those guys'?
Dal: Oh my God, yes. 
Amber: Yes.
Sulli: Ugh, yeah.
Min: Sadly.
The boys: Wait, what is wrong with us?


 

 

Will we ever know if Min really did let Minseok win? :p
Min: *grins* Nope.


 

 

To Kai: If it was possible, what would you do if someone from another pack claimed Dal as their mate and your packs weren't on good terms. Does it even matter if you're on good terms?
Kai: Stuff like this usually doesn't happen because once you get a mate, they're yours. There are relationships with three or more people being mates, but all of them love each other then, so fighting for mates doesn't really happen in our world. That's one of the many differences between werewolves and wolves.


 

 

To Krishan: When are you and Luhan gonna get married already???
Luhan: Maybe when it becomes legal in this Godforsaken country.
Kris: *laughs*


 

To Kai: Is there any idea to propose Dal in romantic place?
Kai: Even if there was, I'm not gonna tell you.

 

 

To Kai: What do you do to get Dal's mom approval so you can marry her daughter? :)))
Kai: *gapes* *gapes harder* Oh my God. I don't...I...
Dal: *pats his head* There, there.

 

 

To Kyu: Are you happier stay with Donghae's or Kai's pack?
Kyuhyun: *starts sobbing*

 

    

Question to the Pack: What kind of sleeping habits does everyone have? What's the funniest thing that's ever happened during a Pack sleepover?
Chen: I think the funniest thing was Luhan sleepwalking.
Chanyeol: Yeah, agreed. This mothering can of soup!
Luhan: Just let it go, boys. *panicked* Please.
Kris: Xiumin mutters in his sleep sometimes. But it's quite rare.
Baek: Chanyeol has a habit of clinging onto you like an octopus.
Amber: And Yixing totally drools.
Yixing: *outraged* Do not!
Amber and Baek in unison: Do too!


 


Question to Chen and Sehun: Wanna spend a lazy Sunday together? We can make Christmas biscuits and watch movies and fool around. I'd love to be friends with you guys :D
Chen: With you? Always.
Sehun: *makes grabby hands*

 

 

Question to taelighted: You have your final exams in May. What do you want to do after that? Do you want to travel to a few places? And what would you like to do in your future? You're amazing btw
Me: I want to visit my friend Emily in the States. If she lets me inside her house, that is. The truth is, though, I have no idea about my future anymore. I had plans but they're not working out, lol. I know that I definitely want to continue writing, though, so there's that :D And thank you ;__;

 


To Sehun: How do you feel being single?
Sehun: y, free and ready to bingo.

 

 

To Kai: What kind of thought crosses your mind whenever you see Dal?
Kai: *thinks* *thinks even harder*
Dal: Is it really this hard? 
Eun: Don't say s.
Dal: *shoves her away*
Kai: I just think 'Dal'.
The pack: *groans*
Suho: You're hopeless.
Baekhyun: Even I'm more romantic!

 


 

To Dal: Does Kai have any sleeping habit ? Aand...Can he sleep well without you around? If yes, then I can just snatch him away sometimes hehehe
Dal: Not really. He's just really hard to wake up once he actually falls asleep. Yeah, he can sleep without me around. And if you try to snatch him away, I'll snatch your head away. *smiles*

 

 

What is the pack's favorite thing about Christmas?
Everyone: FOOD!

 

 

 

 To Kaidal: HOW OFTEN DO U GUYS KISS LIKE HONESTLY I NEED TO KNOW ITS KILLING ME PLS ANSWERRRRR LIKE IN A DAY? OR WEEK? PLSPLSPLS ANSWER
Dal: That depends. It's not like we count it.
Kai: Whenever we feel like it.
The pack: *groans* *pretends to puke*

 

 

Q for Dal! Who does your tattoos? I mean like who's your tattoo artist? Do they use special magic ink since it glows whenever you use magic.
Dal: I got my first tattoos when I travelled back in time, and haven't added any new since then. I don't even know if my tattoo artist is still alive. I hope he is. And yes, he used some special ink, but the glowing comes from my own magic, not from the ink.

 

 

Q for Amber/Baekhyun! How's Qwerty the fish? ^o^
Amber: He's great!
Baekhyun: Yeah, a real bad boy.
Amber: *pulls phone out to show photos*

 

 

 

Question to the author'nim: What future plans do you have for this story (are you going to keep doing oneshots or can we expect full thing like in RWW)? Oh and why did you chose oneshot compilation, was full story too much time consuming? I really don't want to see the ending :( this is the best story so far in every aspect
Me: I'm planning on writing one-shots and adding some major story arc by the end of this story. And I chose oneshots because I thought this form is more fitting, I guess? I had lots of individual ideas for the characters that didn't really link together (I still have them) so I decided I'll just write them all for fun :) And it's not ending anytime soon :D I think it might get as long as RWW. Maybe a lit shorter, I don't know. It's hard to say. I'm glad you like it so much.

 

 

I don't know if anyone's asked this already but when was the exact moment Dal fell for Kai and vice-versa? And for Kai: when were you the most jealous when Dal is concerned? Was there a situation where you couldn't hold yourself back at all? (Besides when the other Kai/Jongin came)
Dal: I'm not sure. It was a slow realisation. Might've hit me hard when I first saw Kai super flustered over the fact that I got hurt. Which is stupid.
Kai: I was pretty jealous of Minho.

 


To Author: YOU MAKE MY SATURDAY NIGHTS
Me: YOU MAKE MINE

 

 

 To everyone in the story: Have you ever wanted to change your name to something else?
Dal: Yes.
Kai: Shut up, your name is pretty.
Dal: No, my nickname is better. Also, wow, coming out from a guy who named himself after an anime?
Kai: *throws her off the couch*

 


Mainly to the pack, but also aimed at the human girlfriends of the pack: Had any one of you wanted to change your species?
Sulli: I would get rid of my powers permanently if I could.
Amber: I like being a trickster, so no. I don't think I'd be a good werewolf, either.
Eun: *shrugs* There were times I kinda wanted to be a werewolf, but I know it's a big decision. Not really, though. I like being human.    

 

 

For Kaidal: How many times do u do the dirty deed ? like in a week ;) ANSWER HONESTLY OK ;)))))
Dal: *squints at you*

 

 

Q: Will there be any more rated M chapters? It's just that the one you alredy wrote was so great ;D
Me: Possibly! I'm glad you liked it :)


 

 

 

Question for Kai: When does dal look the most appealing (hot, pretty etc.) to u. answer btw tq huhu
Kai: When she uses magic. And when she's huddled over her books, squinting at the things she's reading like they're people. She's most expressive then.

 

 

 To the pack: What was your first impression of Kai when you first met him? Also what was your first impression of Dal??
Chanyeol: I hated Kai the moment I saw him. I thought he's dark and emo and ugh. Dal I liked right away. She was a bit scary, though.
Sehun: Really? I thought that they were both really nice.
Suho: That's because you were human and they didn't treat you as possible threat.
Sehun: True that.
Kyungsoo: I think to most of us Kai came off angry and pissed at first.
Chanyeol: Ye.
Kai: I'm not pissed.
Dal: Your face looks kinda pissed sometimes. And you were going through your angsty teenage phase when you met them, remember?
Kai: *rolls his eyes*
Luhan: I was scared less when i first saw Kai. Introducing mysef to him wasn't that bad, though, since I was laughing my off at the time. Dal made the meeting pretty amusing, after all. 
Dal: You're welcome. 
Kris: I first met Kai when he was a teenager. He was super polite. When I met Dal for the first time, I could feel that she was strong, but she seemed so scared of me I didn't really take her seriously. 
Tao: Yeah! She was super afraid of us.
Dal: You can't blame me! I thought you were the Evil Alpha's betas!

 

 

Question for Kai: Would u ever break up with Dal? Why?
Kai: Yes, if she didn't want to be with me anymore. 

 

 

To Dal: Would u ever break up if Kai? lol so he's available
Dal: No. Bugger off.

 


 

 

How's your holidays guys? :D Hope you enjoyed the Jung chapters! I feel like the next one is gonna surprise you.
Thanks so much for reading cherry jellies <3