Four

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Now mornings didn't seem all too lovely.

Not when Kyungsoo was in Jongin's body, that was. There were a ton of things he had to get used to, and sometimes they were so frustrating, he was almost on the verge of barging back to his real house. If it hadn't been for Jongin's mom cooking him delicious meals everyday, he would've really ran away until they switched back.

It seemed that Jongin was quite a busy person. He had dance classes, soccer practices after school and lots of other after school classes to attend due to his low grades. On his second day since the switch, he hadn't even bothered going to soccer practice until Jongin reminded him. Imagine the look on Kyungsoo's face when he saw the younger boy casually walking out of the school while he was left to suffer with a bunch of rough jocks.

There was the soccer team's captain : Jo Minguk.

Yeah, that guy. He had something against Jongin, Kyungsoo knew it. From the way he was tripped by that Minguk boy yesterday, he knew he and Jongin were not on good terms. The mocking smirk on his face when he fell said it all.

"What's wrong, Jongin? Lost your footing?" Kyungsoo remembered Jo Minguk whisper to him while they were in the locker rooms after practice. That provoked him too much.

All of that eventually led to him watching soccer tutorials consecutively to prove Jo Minguk wrong. 

But aside from Jo Minguk, Kyungsoo also had troubles with Jongin's friends : Sehun and Tao. They would frequently approach him, smiling from ear to ear, ready to ask him if he wanted to ditch class with them. Never once had he ever thought of skipping classes, but since he was in Jongin's body, he had to follow them to make it look less suspicious.

He wondered how Jongin was managing with his, because inside him, a part of him was urging him to inform Baekhyun and Chanyeol about this. 

 

 

And on another school day, he couldn't wait any longer.

"Hey, Jongin!!" Kyungsoo heard Tao call him, but he swiftly sprang out of his seat before dashing up to the third floor where the senior classes were. Just for one day, one single day, he wished Tao and Sehun would leave him alone for once.

He sauntered past the classes, trying to put on his best Kim Jongin facade. He was proud to say it worked when he saw a number of students staring at him in awe with glistening eyes when he was just walking with his hands in his pockets. The effect Jongin had on this school was really... amazing.

"Chanyeol, pass me back the manuscript!" 

Kyungsoo tried to suppress a smile when he neared his classroom, the shouts of his two boisterous friends ringing in his ears. He missed hanging out with them. He poked his head in the classroom only to see Jongin lazing off on his desk as Chanyeol and Baekhyun were chasing each other around him.

"Eyyy, it's Jongin! What's up?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes when someone suddenly slung an arm around him. He didn't know who this random person was, but it was probably a friend of Jongin's. 

"Um, what's up, bro?" He forced an awkward laugh, fist bumping him in the process, "You see   I'm really busy right now, have to meet some people, so yeah... I'll catch you later?"

The boy, who was oblivious to the awkwardness around them, nodded joyfully, "Yeah, great! I'll see you later then."

Kyungsoo sighed in relief when the random friend of Jongin's skipped away, but when he turned his attention back to the class, he noticed all eyes were on him. Even Chanyeol and Baekhyun blinked at him curiously, wondering what Kim Jongin could possibly be doing here. He saw Jongin give him yet another mocking smirk, which really pissed him off.

"H-Hey... Do Kyungsoo," Kyungsoo cleared his throat uncomfortably, "see me for a bit. That goes the same for the both of you." He pointed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun before making his way down the corridor to a more secluded area behind the school building. The three boys followed behind him obediently.

"Listen... Kim Jongin   you piece of..." Kyungsoo inhaled deeply when the four of them were alone.

Jongin smirked his stupid smirk, "What? Pissed because I didn't tell you about all my activities I had at school?"

"Wait   Wait  " Chanyeol held his hands up in the air to stop the two from further banter, "What do you want with us, Kim Jongin? I know you're popular, but now I'd really like to know what your reason for calling us here is, because you don't have the right to just order your sunbaes around like that. Oh, and why are you insulting yourself?"

"Yah, Park Chan." Kyungsoo neared the tall giant, and he was satisfied they could be face to face now, "Don't tell me you don't recognise this?"

"How do you know that name?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, "Only Kyungsoo calls me that... Kim Jongin, have you been spying on us?!" He looked at Jongin, "Kyungsoo, did you know this?!"

"What he said, is it true?" Baekhyun asked.

Kyungsoo could only sigh. These two were really dense. Oh my god. At this rate, they won't even be able to figure it out.

Just then, Jongin lifted himself off the wall, "You two are really, really stupid."

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stared at Jongin and blinked cluelessly, "What do you mean?"

"I hate to break it to the both of you." Jongin sighed before he slung an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder, "But your dear friend and I, we've switched bodies."

"What do you mean? You're Do Kyungsoo, aren't you?" Chanyeol walked up to Jongin and pinched his squishy cheeks, "Eyy, it is you. Is this some kind of prank on us or something?"

Jongin and Kyungsoo frowned. These two idiots weren't believing them in the slightest bit. There must've been some way they could prove that they'd switched bodies, but how? The two of them kept silent as they were deep in thought. Chanyeol and Baekhyun could only observe with curiosity, still not grasping the situation in front of them.

All of a sudden, the sound of something loudly hitting against the wall near them snapped them out of their thoughts. Everyone's eyes were on the soccer ball in the middle of their small circle. Kyungsoo immediately looked at Jongin, and the boy nodded.

Jongin swiftly balanced the soccer ball on his foot before bouncing it on his knees with much ease. Even if he was in Kyungsoo's body, there didn't seem to be a change in his soccer tactics. Kyungsoo had to admit that it was almost as if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter