Ten

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replay when you've finished the song! :^) (I WISH YOUTUBE WOULD STOP EXTERMINATING VIDEOS OF THIS BEAUTIFUL SONG) 

 

Kyungsoo arrived an hour earlier than he and Jongin had agreed to a few days before. He couldn't decide what to wear, since there were so many styles of clothes Jongin liked to wear. Although his place wasn't gigantic, he still had a fair amount of fashionable clothes. Because of the breezy spring weather, he went for a plain black shirt along with a long sleeved black and white checkered dress shirt paired with long skinny black pants. The combination he'd picked turned out to be amazingly comfortable.

With his blue clipboard in hand, he started venturing around Dongdaemun. He noticed the various stares he would get from other girls because of Jongin's tremendously attractive looks, as the younger boy had stated before. Kyungsoo was used to this inside of school, but outside too? It was beyond belief.  What was more ridiculous was that even men were turning their heads once seeing how all the attention was averted on him. 

"Ahjummeoni, I'll take one of these." Kyungsoo smiled at the old woman managing the store before pointing to the smoking hot fishcakes that were catching his attention. He'd skipped breakfast earlier because of how excited he was for this trip. He didn't know why he was getting so pumped, when it involved Kim Jongin. They weren't venturing far, but he figured it would be fun nonetheless. 

"Ah, alright." The storekeeper scooped up one of the sticks from the grill and placed them in a plastic bag. She looked up, and there was an immediate smile spreading on her slightly wrinkled face. "Oh my, how can one be this handsome? You're the most good looking customer I've seen all day! Your parents must be really proud of those looks! Here, I'll give you a discount!"

"Really?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "You really don't have to. I'll pay for the original price."

"Nonsense! Come on, accept the discount." 

Reluctantly, he accepted the discount the woman gave him before shooting her a smile, causing her own to grow wider. So, this was the effect Kim Jongin had on people, eh? He didn't entirely like how he was being treated just because he was in Jongin's body, but hey, it wasn't entirely bad. It was just that it made him wonder what in the world was so special about that rebellious boy.

Everyone seemed to love fawning over Jongin, especially the students in school. The boys wanted his attention because he was recognised as the school's best soccer player, so getting to know him would make them more popular. On the other hand, the girls wanted his attention simply because of the charming aura he gave off. 

As Kyungsoo walked down the streets of Dongdaemun, the same thought still lingered in his mind. He stared at the steaming fishcake snack in his hand, and smiled out of nowhere. He recalled the time Jongin'd visited him because he hadn't come to school, and bought him these. Wait - why was he smiling at the thought of him? 

Kyungsoo frantically shook his head. He walked past various shops, and he stopped in his tracks. He turned his head to the right to stare at his (or rather, Jongin's) reflection from the shop window. He watched as Jongin's eyes blinked at him, and they were drawing him closer to the window. With every step he took, the more clearer he could see Jongin's face staring at him. 

"What's so good about you, huh?" Kyungsoo crossed his arms as he gestured his head at Jongin's reflection. "You think you're all cool, when you just act like a total unresponsive jerk. You think everyone will fall for you? Kim Jongin? Well guess what, I'll be that one person out of a million others who will never find anything attractive about you!"

I'm such a liar.

He ran an exasperated hand through his hair, placing a hand on his hip. Do Kyungsoo was lying to himself, he knew all so well. There were so many things he found so attractive about Kim Jongin, but that was something he was going to reveal to the younger boy for the future. For now, he was going to act uninterested. He was going to do anything in his power to stop himself from liking him even more.

He was afraid he wouldn't be able to escape anymore from the claws of love if he didn't stop.

 

 

Forty minutes flew by like a breeze.

And Kyungsoo was here, sitting on the steps in front of some other small shrine located near the market. He bit on the ends of the fishcake stick in boredom, and rested his chin on his knees, watching the various people pass him by. Then, he took a glance at his watch which was telling him he still had to wait twenty minutes more. 

Oh, if only someone could put an end to his suffering. He was going to die waiting here.

"Do Kyungsoo!"

Kyungsoo widened his eyes when he heard his familiar voice. He turned his head, and Jongin was walking over to him with his hands casually buried in his pockets. He was wearing a plain white top and a black jacket. It looked like Jongin had no problem with his closet, which was more than satisfying.

"Hey. You came twenty minutes earlier? What for?" Kyungsoo stood up and eyed Jongin. 

For a split second, there was a surprised look in Jongin's eyes, but he feigned ignorance. "What? Twenty minutes earlier... there's no big deal. The faster we start this project the faster we can go home, that's why I came early."

Kyungsoo wasn't going to lie, his mood slightly deflated because of those words.

"Let's go then. Jongmyo shrine, it is." Kyungsoo's voice became cold in a few seconds as he took out his manually drawn map, but Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter