Eleven

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replay when you've finished the song! :^)

Fluff ahead~

 

For the next hour, Kyungsoo wasn't extremely intent of talking or engaging in any conversation with Jongin. His exhaustion had at least subsided, but he still felt tired nonetheless. The only thing he felt capable of doing now was taking down notes, because his partner obviously couldn't take up the job of filling his head with info. Yes, he was talking about Jongin.

The younger boy was silent the past hour, silently trailing behind him without uttering the slightest word. There was something off about Jongin since he wasn't being his annoying self. Kyungsoo would sneak a glance at him out of curiosity to make sure everything was alright, not that he cared a lot. When the two of them met eyes Kyungsoo would look away before a blush would slowly reach his tanned cheeks. 

"Jongin, take a picture of this." Kyungsoo gestured for the boy to come over with his lazy gesture. 

Jongin gave a curt nod. With his camera slung around him, he approached the building and snapped a picture of it. He gave Kyungsoo a preview of the picture and he gave a thumbs up in response. They proceeded to the other buildings, interviewing the people working there, snappping more pictures and finding out about the mythical creatures that had been once said to reside near the shrine. 

It wasn't until Jongin suddenly circled his fingers around Kyungsoo's wrist that he'd realised lunch time was way past. Jongin stared at him with those serious eyes of his, causing Kyungsoo to feel slightly intimidated eventhough it was his own deathly stare blinking at him. Another thing he never noticed about himself was how his stare appeared so hostile. Those glassy emotionless orbs felt like they were engraving themselves in his mind forever. Did he really give off such a terrifying look?

"Don't you think we should take a break?" Jongin suggested, taking a look at his watch. "It's been two hours since lunchtime, and we haven't gotten anything to eat. And you never looked fine ever since the both of us felt that dizzine  "

"Wait, what do you mean dizziness?" Kyungsoo cut him off as his eyes widened. "Did you feel it too?"

There was an uncomfortable look starting to show on Jongin's face. The way his big doe-like eyes avoided his and how he bit continuously on his lip revealed it all. He swallowed the lump in his throat - his expression being replaced by a serious one. "Let's eat and talk about this." 

 

 

With their club assignment being settled, Kyungsoo and Jongin decided to spend the time to discuss the incident which occured a few hours ago. They sat across from each other in a cozy looking cafe with a calming atmosphere. The faint sound of jazz music played throughout the cafe, but there was an unsettling feeling among them. 

Kyungsoo felt his body reacting to the music by shaking his leg to the rhythm, most likely because of Jongin's instincts. He ignored it, and focused at the boy in front of him instead. He saw Jongin biting his nails and it seemed as if his habits in his body were effective for him as well since Kyungsoo often bit his nails when he was feeling anxious.

A train of thoughts and questions were rushing throughout his head. The unnecessary silence between them was really starting to piss him off. Jongin was supposed to be the one talking, since he was the one that insisted on them discussing about this. 

"Don't you have anything to say?" Kyungsoo waved a hand in front of the boy in case he was daydreaming. "You were the one who said we should talk. I'm really confused about this, Jongin."

"Look, I may have a slight idea about what that dizziness was about, but it's just something that I came up with." Jongin spoke up and brought his cup of coffee near his lips before taking a big gulp of it despite the fairly hot temperature. Kyungsoo watched him down half of the cup. He couldn't help but wince, because the younger boy was indeed damaging his throat without knowing. 

"I think I'll lose my voice even before I turn twenty five because of you." Kyungsoo complained, growing impatient. "Spit out your idea, maybe I can come up with an explanation about the dizziness we felt."

However, Jongin replied wittily. "What if I don't want to? What're you going to do when I tell you about it? If you want to hear it because you want to find a solution for us to switch back our bodies, then forget about it."

Kyungsoo wasn't going to lie. He expected more cooperation. Right now, Jongin was just being childish. What in the world was he blabbering about? 

"Hey, Kim Jongin... What the hell is wrong with you? You said you wanted to talk about this, and you're changing the topic? You're just acting immature. At this rate, nothing will turn out well! Tell me right now, about that dizziness the both of us felt."

Jongin remained silent, until a halfhearted smirk took over his lips. "You're really dense, Do Kyungsoo. The answer was there, I blurted it out by accident."

"You're unbelievable." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance. He rose up from his chair and stormed out of the cafe. If Jongin wasn't going to directly tell him about it, he had to find out himself. 

As he exited the cafe, he could hear the bells of the cafe jingle behind him, signalling someone who was exiting. He didn't need to guess twice, because at the corner of his eye, he could see a familiar short boy following behind him although he didn't look satisfied doing it. 

"Yah, wait up! Let's go do something."

"I'm not going to do anything with you until you tell me the reason for our dizziness. If you're not going to tell me, then I guess I'll be heading home. " First he says he wants to talk, and acts all serious, then the next he taunts me and now hes trying to hang out?

Kyungsoo didn't need Jongin's help, there was no use trying to get the boy to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter