Twenty-Five

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Replay when you've finished the song! :^)

* Oh Nam Shin : Namshin means male god, and Oh is Sehun's surname. Sehun's name in Jongin's phone is basically : Sehun (Oh) the Male God.

오후 (o-hoo) : Means afternoon

Kyungsoo was in a state of complete shock. He couldn't even express in words how bewildered he was when he realised what kind of situation he was in. He hated how his heart wasn't thumping slow enough; the reason being because he could focus better if his heart wasn't being such a nuisance to him! For now, he felt as if  his whole body had been paralysed by something. 

That something being : Kim Jongin's lips.

To be honest, more than half of his mind wanted him to stay in this position just a little more longer. However, he just lost it when the younger boy had shamelessly decided to smirk in between their kiss. No   he wasn't going to call it a kiss. It was anything but a kiss between them. Anyways, Kyungsoo didn't favour how flawless Jongin looked. 

The way his soaked bangs covered his eyes, the way his gaze bore so intensely in him, the way how he was holding on to his waist so securely. This scene was starting to become quite familiar to him, but he couldn't put a finger on it at the moment since they were still kissing for heavens sake! It also didn't help that Jongin wanted to make matters worse by cupping his palm behind Kyungsoo's head to surprisingly push his lips harder against his. 

I need to get out of this! Kyungsoo thought to himself. His grip on Jongin's sweater loosened, and he didn't hesitate to splash handfuls of water at the other boy's face. He closed his eyes and just continued to splash without stopping. At last, Jongin released his grip around him. 

"Yah! Do Kyungsoo!" 

"T-That  ! T-That was an accident, right? Say it was an accident, Kim Jongin!" Kyungsoo huffed. He took steps further back so Jongin wouldn't dream of pulling him back down again. 

Jongin stared at him with a puzzled look   his eyes wide and his mouth slightly open. The younger boy slowly closed his mouth, greeting him with an indifferent look which progressed to a sly one in a short duration of time. One side of his lips were pointed up in amusement. At this, Kyungsoo was confused because : what the hell does that mean?! 

"We're in public, say it was an accident! Because it really is!" Kyungsoo mouth. Please, he really hoped Jongin knew how to read lips.

Jongin, who was still seated in the water, swiftly turned around to find the students nearby staring at them. It seemed as if he'd forgotten they weren't alone. And still, though Kyungsoo surely didn't want to spend any alone time with him. The younger boy sighed frustratedly while giving his hair an aggressive ruffle. He did not look happy at all and Kyungsoo could only wonder why. 

"Geez, fine, fine! Of course it was an accident! You think I would want to kiss you? Out of all the attractive people out there, the last person I'd kiss would be you, Do. Kyung. Soo." Abruptly, Jongin stood up from the water. He didn't care about how soaked his clothes were, and just stomped off without further talk. The loud splashes of the water his feet were making expressed how annoyed he was. 

Meanwhile, Kyungsoo too, didn't hesitate to stomp off in the opposite direction from Jongin. He didn't want to even head in the same direction as him, just because! Who the heck gave him the permission to kiss him in the first place!? Oh, I should've gotten up faster or pushed him away as soon as our lips landed... Anyways, Kyungsoo was going to completely erase what had happened moments ago from his mind. He was definitely not going to remember it tomorrow, since he was certain the memory would be in the depths of his mind. 

Heaving a sigh, his fingers unknowingly reached to place themselves on his smooth lips.

 

"Alright, class! Can anyone give me the answer on how to find the adjacent side on this triangle?"

Jongin scanned his eyes around his classroom. The students were either staring blankly at their textbooks or secretly texting on their phones which were hidden under their desks. Then, he turned his head to the front where the blackboard was displaying the question written in clear white chalk. He had no clue what they were talking about at the moment. Something about triangles and sides, most likely. Although he didn't know the answer, he found himself raising his hand ever so slowly. He didn't know what had come over him, because it was as if his hand had suddenly acquired a mind of it's own.

"Um, Jongin?" The teacher's incredulous look caused everyone to avert all their attention to the desk at the corner of the classroom. "Alright... how do you find it?"

"First, you use the sine rule with the angle on the triangle. To find the adjacent you need take the opposite angle and divide it over the hypotenuse. The answer should be five point seven centimetres if I'm not wrong." Jongin told the teacher, like it was the most ordinary thing for him to say. Needless to say, even he himself had no idea what gibberish he'd sprouted out just now. It was probably going to be wrong anyway, so he really didn't care. At least he tried participating. 

"That is..." The teacher hurriedly scanned through the maths book, his eyes widening when he reached the right page, "...correct."

Eh? What? When? Who? How? Where? Jongin sweared he almost fell off his chair when he heard the words roll off of the teacher's mouth. The whole class stared at him too, some of them nodding in acknowledgement to his intelligence and some of them whispering to each other. Hopefully, somewhere along the lines of Kim Jongin secretly being a genius although never seen studying once in his high school life.

Strange...

 

 

"Did you study over the holidays or something? Did you see how everyone was looking at you? Like... you were GOD or something!" Sehun peered at Jongin's indifferent face. The boy scrunched his face up before placing his elbow on Jongin's shoulder. "What? You don't like the attention?"

"No, I just don't understand something..." Jongin mumured. "Quite a few things, actually."

"Hm, like how you knew an answer to a question you didn't even understand?" Tao questioned. "Don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter