Seventeen

Switch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Anywhere Jongin wanted to go to, he was going to bring Kyungsoo with him too. He wanted to bring the older boy to the places he'd never been before. Often times, before he'd met Sehun, Tao and Kyungsoo, he always hung out after school alone. 

Although they knew the possibility to them to go somewhere was unlikely, considering the time in which they would switch back was not far away, Jongin still wanted to go somewhere. He sweared to himself that when the both of them switched back, and had fully regained their memories, then he would take Kyungsoo as far as Jeju. 

For now, he could only afford to bring him to one of Seoul's most notorious coffee shops. And no, it wasn't The Boy Who Cried Wolf. 

It was a minimalist-looking cafe, added with a vintage feel to it. The cafe was decorated with simple furniture, but it still looked attractive nonetheless. Jongin liked the way the modern black ceiling lamps hung above each table and how the sound of jazz music resonated through the cafe. It was a perfect place for relaxation and soft chatter. 

"We should be helping out with the summer festival now." Kyungsoo sighed in disappointment, then he glared at Jongin. "It's all your fault! Why'd you suddenly want to drag me here?"

Jongin gave no response. He placed one of the ice blended Americanos he was holding in his hands before he slid the drink over to him. "Hey, just leave your questions for later and enjoy the luxurious drink I just bought you with my own money, Do Kyungsoo! If I'd known earlier I wouldn't switched wallets with you. This is literally the most expensive coffee I've ever bought."

They sat at one of the seats by the windows where they could watch the bustling life in Seoul.

"Don't worry about the summer festival." Jongin turned to face the elder boy, placing his arm around his neck, pulling the boy closer to him. "Besides, we still have a lot of time to finish it up, and I bet Mr. Yoo doesn't even notice we're gone. Can't I spend some alone time with you, my boyfriend?"

"I didn't say you c-couldn't..." Kyungsoo's face turned in to a bright shade of red. "I-I was just kind of worried, I guess, about a lot of things."

"What things?" Jongin inquired curiously, but he just shook his head before brushing it off.

"Nah, it's nothing. I'll tell you next time." Jongin pouted as he stared at his boyfriend who was busy sipping on his expensive Americano. He wanted to be the douchebag he was and press him for an answer, but he decided it would be too cruel. "Anyways..." Kyungsoo brought up, "what are we doing? Don't tell me dragged me all the way here for nothing, Kim Jongin."

"Tsch, I don't think I really want to tell you anymore." Jongin had said at first, but when he was greeted by his own glaring face, he immediately answered embarrassedly. He didn't want to tell Kyungsoo for two reasons at this moment. One   because he was currently holding a small grudge towards him for not willing to discuss his worries. Two   his answer was going to sound kind of childish for someone like him. 

Damn it... You're going to give off lame vibes, Jongin. He thought bitterly. "This... this is a date." He felt his cheeks heat up, and was it him or did the temperature in this air conditioned cafe suddenly rise?

Kyungsoo stared at him with wide eyes. Jongin could see his lips quivering, trying really hard to react.

He, too, was undoubtedly flustered. "W-What? There's nothing weird about it. We're dating now, in case you've forgotten, Kyungsoo. It's been weeks since we've dated by we've never been on a date once. Honestly, I really wanted to have you at the beach the last time, but you know what happened, so that proved to be impossible. Plus, you've never been on a date before, have you? I'm your first." He smirked. 

This time, Kyungsoo looked equally embarrassed as Jongin. He had to admit, he'd never seen how he looked like when he was flustered, so it was entertaining. 

"I-I'm your first too!"

That was true, though Jongin wasn't going to admit it just for the sake of experiencing how the older boy would react when he was jealous. It was... a genius idea!

"No, there were tons of people before you." Jongin tried not to burst out laughing upon witnessing Kyungsoo frown like a child. There was a puzzled expression on his face, like he didn't know whether to belive him or not. But he could see, that there was a hint of jealousy on his face, from the way his eyes kept glaring at him. After that, the boy turned away from him without saying anything as he continued to drink his Americano.

Jongin couldn't help but grin in amusement. Cute.

Jumping off his high-seated stool, he lifted it up and set it closer to Kyungsoo since he wouldn't be able to even reach him from where he was sitting. He clambered on top of the stool with much effort, almost slipping off the damned thing when he lost his footing. Why the heck did it seem to be such a task just to climb on top of a chair?!

"Do Kyungsoo."

The boy with the broad shoulders and straight brown locks of hair which were no longer tousled, kept his back faced to Jongin. He frowned at Kyungsoo's stubborness, but strangely he wasn't mad at him for being so sensitive. In fact, he found it lovable. 

Without warning, Jongin circled his slender arms around Kyungsoo's waist before he rested his petite figure against his lean back. "Relax Kyungsoo , I was just kidding. You're my first, and you'll always be. So, don't worry, because I won't let myself get captivated by other people except for you." He tightened his hold around the boy's waist, sighing in content. "You should feel honoured that I'm paying so much interest in you, Do Kyungsoo. I don't just do this to anyone. Should I reserve this action just for you?"

The moment Kyungsoo turned around, he was covering his face with his palms, so he couldn't be seen. However, Jongin could hear his muffled voice clearly through his covered face. "You're really... unbelievable. How can you say things like that without any difficulty at all?"

Jongin shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I'm just a natural." He smirked, reaching for Kyungsoo's arms. "Stop hiding already."

When he'd removed Kyungsoo's hands from covering his face, he was greeted by a blushing mess. The boy resembled a tomato, and Jongin had never seen himself look this way before. The way Kyungsoo acted was hilarious and adorable at the same time. No wonder he'd fallen head over heels for him. That was the reason the thought of switching back bothered him so much   because then he wouldn't be able to remember all of this.

"Don't judge me." The older boy said, fanning himself. "I react like this when I don't know what to do and when my heart feels weird, so I'm sorry if I'm making you look like a mess. But..." Jongin felt Kyungsoo's arms circle around his neck, "I kind of liked how you gave me a little apprecation speech there." He grinned before he leaned to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter