Pet Names

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
They arrived just in time, Cheon  Dong parked the car in front of After School’s dorm. He stopped the engine and looked at her.

 

“I hope I can accompany you up to the door but that would be very unlikely isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah, my co-members might create a ruckus once they saw me with a guy”, she lightly answers.

 

Silence enveloped the car. They both know the consequence of the decision they made. Even though they are just dating to make her grandfather happy, they both still want to have normalcy. But being both a public figure, they know that they can’t have that.

 

He took her hand and kisses it again. She blushed. Cheon Dong seems to be a hand-type-of-guy. She can’t help but notice. This take time getting used to or I'm afraid that I might get used to this, she mentally said to herself.

 

“Thank you for tonight. Even though this is our first date, it’s still not what I would have made, if it’s plan”...he explained.

 

She smile, “I have a great time,” she tilted her head a little and think then said, “This is actually my first time to see a very hungry guy”, she teases.

 

Cheon Dong frown a little then laugh afterward, “But it is memorable isn’t it?”.

 

“Memorable? Yes, I think from now on, I’ll call you, hungry dog?”.

 

“Yah! Your not allowed to call me that?!”, he scolded.

 

She pulled her tongue to more and then quickly got out of the car, “Goodnight, Hungry Dog! I have a nice time. Take Care”, she said before she walked to the dorm’s door.

 

Uee heard Cheon Dong’s chuckled before she close the dorm’s door. Then she heard his car’s engine driving away.

 

She can’t help but smile at the thought of Cheon Dong’s face when she was teasing him. Omo! Such an adorable hungry dog!

 

A smile was painted on Uee’s face until she reached her room which she shares with her fellow After School member, Nana, whom sleeping silently on her bed. 

 

She went to the bathroom and readied herself to sleep. After five minutes, she comfortable lay on her bed, when she hear her cellphone vibrate.

 

  From Anonymous: Good night! I’ll have my revenge next time, cat’s eye!

 

 She silently giggle, afraid to wake Nana, she answer his text.

 

To Anonymous: Good night too! And don’t call me cat’s eye, hungry dog!

 

Before she received his reply she takes her time changing Cheon Dong’s name on her phone into Hungry Dog. She just decide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter