I Need To Tell You

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Cheon Dong stares at Uee’s black round eye. The way she said his name makes his heart beat faster. He gulped, feeling nervous all of a sudden.

 

He took a step backwards. He’s slowly moving away from Uee, he roams his eyes on the entire room and knotted his brows.

 

Due to his sudden action earlier, the way he drags her away from the man who was talking to her and taking her as far away as possible, he did not notice that they where in an empty room equipped only with just a couple of chairs, a sofa and a small table. It looks like a small reception area.

 

He wants to clear his head before talking to Uee again, he must tell it to her straightly now, and it’s now or never.

 

It took me this long to finally have a chance to be with her again. I can’t let this chance just go by.

 

He move farther stepping away backwards. Until he reach the other end of the room, with that space between them, he seems to compose himself a little though his heart still keep on beating widely.

 

He sighed and took a deep breathe. Then looked at Uee who was looking at him with a confuse eyes.

 

How can she be so gorgeous by just sitting there? God, I need to tell her now, or she might be caught by someone…if she’s this beautiful even just on this distance.

 

He shakes his head, what am I thinking? She’s gorgeous even though you just saw her once…her face will be stuck on your mine, just like what she did to me…

 

“Cheon Dong…”,she said again but there seems to be pain on her voice.

 

He knotted his eyebrow and before he could think further, the distance he tried so hard to keep was crossed within just a second.

 

He sits on the sofa, beside her and worriedly looked at her. He was about to hold her hand but he quickly stop himself and just keep his hands to himself.

 

_ _ _ _ _  

 

Uee furrowed her brows. She’s getting confuse on the way Cheon Dong is acting.

 

What’s happening? Why all of a sudden his getting away from me and was not trying to hold my hand?

 

She firmly closed her lips and turn to just look at Cheon Dong’s face. His eyes keep on looking anywhere except on her.

 

Was the words written on the cards not true? Was that why his acting this way?

 

She breathes deeply and stands up. She was about to turned to the door when Cheon Dong’s hands stop her.

 

“Where are you going?”,he asked. His eyes seem to look afraid of something all of a sudden.

 

She shrugged. “Out”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do I have a reason to be here?”,she asked though she really want to stay with him.

 

“Yes”, he paused then said, “me…”

 

He pulls her hand that made her sit again on his side. This time Cheon Dong holds both of her hand, the way he always do and stare at her eyes.

 

“I’m glad…no…I’m happy to see you again”…

 

Uee raised an eyebrow, “Is that so? I don’t see any happiness in your face at all”…

 

Cheon Dong gives her a simple smile, enough for her to see his eyes glowing with happiness.

 

His mood changes so quick. What’s happening to him?

 

“Honestly, I don’t know how to react upon seeing you again…”,Cheon Dong explained.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter