A Request

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Current time…

 

“I was thinking…”, Uee started

 

Both she and Cheon Deong was at the garden at there favorite spot, under the big tree. Uee was on the grass while Cheon Dong’s head was on her lap and his body was laying flat on the grass.

 

Her right hand was gently brushing his hair while he was holding her left hand in both of his hands.

 

They were both enjoying the smooth breeze and the good weather. After spending almost half of the day in their room, they decided to spend the afternoon at the garden.

 

Cheon Dong met her gaze, “What are you thinking?”

 

“Do you think it’s about time we tell our friends about us?”

 

“We’ve been together for five years…and counting...” he raises one of his hands to touch her cheek, “I’ll never want to have a day without you…so if you will ask me, yes. Our friends should know.”

 

“But, wouldn’t they think I lied to them?”

 

Cheon Dong smile, “They do know you have me in your heart. They just don’t know who I am...and the fact that we’re married. So I think that’s not technically, considered as lying”, he said then winked.

 

She smiles a little, “I wonder how I will tell them...”

 

“They should be all present…” Cheon Dong suggested

 

“Then it should be a big event…since every one of our friends is busy. Only with a big event happening where we will be able to make them come all completely?”

 

“How about I marry you again?”,Cheon Dong said with a mischievous grin.

 

Uee laughed. “Yah! You just want another honeymoon!”

 

Her husband laughed and raise his head a little to give her a soft kiss before laying his head on her lap again.

 

“What can I say? I love my wife”, he said proudly.

 

“You’re getting at it again...”Uee said while blushing.

 

Cheon Dong exaggeratedly make his face serious, “Okay, that later…we have to think about a plan”.

 

Uee laughs out loud while continuously brushing Cheon Dong’s hair.

 

“Omo! Dear husband, your “serious” face is funny”.

 

Cheon Dong rolled with laughter with her, “Yah! Stop teasing me. You said that “I’m getting at “it” again…so I make my serious faces” he met her eyes that was glistening with tears of laughter, “to help you think of a plan”, he said while pouting.

 

“Ah…Mianhe, I just love your serious face that’s all,” Uee said smiling before she lowers her head to give her husband a lingering kiss. When they pull away from each other,  both of them are smiling from ear to ear.

 

“I got an idea”, Cheon Dong finally said.

 

“About our friends?” Uee asked

 

Instead of answering his wife, Cheon Dong stand up, patted his pants a little then offer a hand to help Uee stand up as well.

 

Uee accepted her husband’s hands and stand up, “What’s your plan?”

 

Cheon Dong starts to walk around the garden while holding hands with Uee.

 

“Let’s make fate be our starting point…that’s my plan”.

 

Uee curiously looked at Cheon Dong, “Fate?”

 

“Yes, fate…Let’s wait for fate to reveal everything…then we will…”

 

Uee raises a brow, waiting for her husband to continue. But instead of saying something, Cheon Dong grins and swept Uee up into his arms.

 

“Sang Hyun!,” she said, taken by surprise but put her arms around Cheon Dong’s neck nevertheless.

 

“I will tell you my other plans…somewhere...”Cheon Dong said while raising his eyebrow up and down with a mischief in his eyes.

 

“Omo! Sang Hyun, you really do miss me a lot!” Uee teases him, “Whenever we are here, it’s almost like where a newly wed couple”, she said though she can’t stop her self from blushing.

 

Cheon Dong kisses the tip of her nose before answering, “That’s why we have to plan on how to tell everyone about us, because I can’t wait to tell the world how much I love you…”.

 

He slowly lands a kiss on her lips, feeling its softness and sweetness. He then kiss her cheeks, her eyelids and her forehead before mee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter