Passing out

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“The next task is flowers, does that mean we need to go to a flower shop?”, Uee said as her arms was around Cheon Dong’s hips while sitting at the back of the bicycle.   Cheon Dong was driving and being careful as not to encounter any bumps on the road.   “Is a flower shop the only one related to flowers?”, he asked.   “Hhmm…many things can be related to it, but since our first task was done in a store, I assume that the next might be in a store as well”   “You have a point, but I’m thinking something else”   “What is that?”   “A garden also has flowers”.   Uee smile, she must be remembering there garden back at Busan where they love to rest under the big tree.   “I like gardens”   Cheo Dong’s lips curved into a smile. “Me, too”   “I heard about a beautiful garden around here, what do you think we check it out?”   Uee nodded, “Sure. I’ll love that”, she said as she slowly lean at Cheon Dong’s back and close her eyes.   Cheon Dong felt her head on his back but did not say anything.   “I like this day”, she said.   “I like this day, as well”, Cheon Dong said while his eyes was still on the road, his heart was giving a beat of a band but slowly making its calming beat , his day can never get better and better.   He spotted the garden they’ve been talking about. He stopped. “We’re here”   Uee straightens up and descends the bicycle. “These look great”   He takes her hand and led her to enter the archway entrance to the garden.  

 

 

When they have entered they also see another couple looking at the place that obviously arrives there first.
  They were greeted by Nichkhun and Yuri.   “You’re next task is here too?”, Nichkhun asked while smiling   Cheon Dong nodded and greets the two.     A man standing on the side of the garden, approach the two partners and both give them another card to read.   Uee and Cheon Dong were asked to look for a particular flower within the garden. They asked the man if the garden has that flower and he nodded.   They’ve search the garden. Nichkhun and Yuri were also looking thus making it clear that they both have the same task. After an hour of searching, the man in charge for the garden cleared his throat and state to the two couple that the flower they were looking for is hidden and that he was the only one knew where to get it.   “What do we have to do to make you give it to us?”, Nichkhun asked.   The man looked at the two couples then said, “You have to give me the item you have first acquired on your first task”.   Nichkhun and Cheon Dong both looked at each other.   Cheon Dong asked the man, “We acquired a ring on our first task, is that good enough?”   The man smile and nodded.   “We acquired a silver necklace on our first task, that’s good enough, right?”, Nichkhun asked reluctantly   The man nodded as well.   Cheon Dong and Nichkhun both give the man the item and wait.   “What kind of flower are we looking for to be this hidden in a garden?” Uee asked   Yuri shrugged, “Must be very valuable”.   “I think it’s really valuable,” Nichkhun said while looking at the man who comes out holding a two small box.   “Here is the flower you needed,” the man smile, “Good luck on your last task”.  

 

Both couple bid goodbye to each other once they were outside the garden and went to there last task.

 

 

  “What could be our last task?”, Cheon Dong asked while opening the small box given to them earlier. He was having a hard time because the lid seems to be stuck.   They are walking comfortably near each other on the side walk. Uee was holding the bicycle handle on her side while Cheon Dong was opening the box.   Uee was silent by his side, when she doesn’t answer him, he looked at her. “Is something wrong?”   She quickly shakes her head as a “no” and then said, “Don’t you think that the second task was too easy?”   Cheon Dong thought for awhile before nodding, “Come to think of it, I think your right. It’s just too easy”.   “I wonder, what they are planning…”   They both remained silent for a second but it was disturbed by Cheon Dong’s surprised sigh upon opening the box finally.   “What is it?”, Uee asked curiously.   Cheon Dong holds the box near her to let her see what is inside.

 

 

  Before Uee can take a clear look on the content of the box, she felt herself falling into deep oblivion…a total blackness. She’s slipping away just like that. She caught Cheon Dong’s shocked face before totally drifting into blackness.   “Yoo?! Yoo?!” , Cheon Dong’s worried voice was loud enough to make all the people in the street looked at them.

 

 

  Uee suddenly falls on her side, but before her body touched the cold pavement, Cheon Dong has managed to grab her waist, catching her.   He tried to shake her limp body, wishfully trying to wake her but she did not budge. He then lifted her bridal style and run with her on his arms.   The cameraman that has been silent all this time has then called him at the far end of the street where a cab was waiting.   Cheon Dong immediately went inside, Uee on
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter