First Kiss

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A few weeks has passed..

 

Cheon Dong has consistently calling or texting Uee about her day and vice versa. They have managed to take some time to update each other. Even though they got a busy schedule,they have felt satisfied by just a simple call or messages. They make the most of what they have since they can’t date that much.

 

But it seems that something important was needed to be said when Cheon Dong received a call from Uee’s father….He immediately contact Uee afterwards.

 

Uee was at After School’s dance rehearsal when she received the call.

 

“Yabesoeyo”,she answered. They are on break and all of the other members of After School are just sitting on the floor, resting.

 

“Hello, it’s me”.

 

Uee smile upon hearing his voice. Nana and Jung-ah who was sitting in front of her looked at her curiously. She ignored them and said, “How was your day?”.

 

“Complete, now that I’ve heard your voice”,he said smiling a little on the other side though she won’t see it.

 

“You’re such a sweet dog now, huh”,she tease and can’t help but smile as well.

 

Cheon Dong laugh on the other line, “I just miss my cat”.

 

“I think your just hungry”,Uee said while meeting both Jung-ah and Nana’s questioning gaze at her.

 

“Yes, I’m hungry…that’s why I’m inviting you for dinner tonight”,Cheon Dong then said.

 

Uee was caught off guard by his sudden invitation, “Wait”,she said then covered the mouth piece of her phone and turned to Kahi.

 

“Unnie, do we have a schedule later?”,she asked.

 

Kahi raise an eyebrow, “I think after the rehearsal today...there won’t be any, why?”.

 

Instead of answering Kahi, Uee immediately give her thank you to her leader and answer Cheon Dong on the other line, “Okey, I’m free”.

 

Cheon Dong smile and jump a little, making Mir, his roommate looked at him worriedly, “I’ll be seeing you, then. Bye”,he said.

 

Uee happily grinned after telling her goodbye to Cheon Dong on the phone.

 

“Your happy”, Jung-ah said

 

Uee nod, “I’ll be seeing my pet later”.

 

Nana raise an eyebrow, “Your dog?”.

 

She just smiles in response.

 

“When will we know who’s this dog, huh?”,Bekah asked.

 

Uee froze and thought a little before answering, “I don’t know yet”, she answered truthfully.

 

“Is this something serious?”, Kahi can’t help but asked since Uee is one of the youngest in the group and one of the most famous as well. Her career might be jeopardize; if the public found out of her having a relationship.

 

Instead of answering, Uee just pouted and shrugged.

 

Ji yeon pinched her cheeks, “Yah! You’re giving us that looked again”.

 

Uee covered her cheeks with her palm, “What look?”, she asked curiously.

 

Jung-ah laughed then answered with a one raise eyebrow, “The face you make, that states that---Unnie-please-don’t-asked-that-question”

 

“I didn’t make such face!”,Uee said turned to Nana, “Right, Nana?”

 

Nana laugh as well, “Actually, you do have that kind of face, especially when Kahi-unnie is asking you a hard question”…she said joining Jung-ah for teasing Uee.

 

“I don’t know I have that facial expression”, Uee said innocently looking at Kahi.

 

Kahi smile and covered with her hands to keep herself from laughing.

 

“You do have…you just didn’t notice it”.

 

Uee shrugged, feeling defeated by all of her co-members teasing.

 

“Okey”, she said afterwards.

 

All of the After School members laugh at her and teasingly hugged her.

 

 

  That night

 

…after they have dinner Cheon Dong opened up a much more serious conversation..

 

At the dinner table

 

Cheon Dong slightly nodded at the waiter upon serving them tea then continue talking,  “R
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter