Always Home

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Uee has kept silent through the entire time Cheon Dong was telling her the story…

 

All that time...When I’m having doubts on my feelings…that time, he was already sure of what he felt for me?...why did I not notice it?

 

Sang-hyun, how did I ever manage to deserve you?

 

She covered Cheon Dong cheeks on both of her palm and looked at him in the eye with all the love she could give.

 

“You really do love me...” It was not a question but a statement…a declaration that she acknowledges his love...

 

Cheon Dong holds her hands that were on his cheeks and smile, “I do…”

 

She returned his smile with a grin, “And I do too…I love you, My Sang-Hyun…” and without further ado, she lowers her head to kiss his lips with all the warmth she could give.

 

As they parted, both of them were gasping for air because of the kiss they just shared. They are now both sitting on the garden’s Bermuda grass since Cheon Dong pulled Uee closer to him earlier as they kissed.

 

Cheon Dong arms circle on her waist to pull her closer for a hug while Uee wrapped her arms around his neck reaching for his hair and brushed it softly within her fingers…

 

“Do you think they are waiting for us to return inside?”, Uee whispered

 

“Yes, probably”

 

Uee nuzzle her head on Cheon Dong’s neck, “But I still like it here”

 

Cheon Dong laughs and kissed the tip of her nose, “Then, we’ll stay her for awhile and let them get to know each other more”

 

Uee simply smile and nod as a response. They snuggle closer to each other.

 

    After 5 years…  

 

MBLAQ

 

Many things have change during the past five years but the group’s closeness never changes. Each member was now already known throughout Korea individually…and everyone was anticipating the group’s comeback album after a year off, since each member has gotten busy on their own career for awhile. And now that they are reunited again for a new album, each one is eager to catches up with each other’s lives.  

 

At the MBLAQ recording studio

 

“Thunder, we’re going to the beach this weekend. Want to come?”,Mir asked Cheon Dong excitedly.

 

Cheon Dong looks at his watched before he turned to Mir, “Sorry, Bro but I need to come home this weekend.”

 

“Again? Your always at home at the weekend…don’t you hang around anywhere else?”

 

He laughed at Mir’s observation. I guess, he doesn’t know how much I love my home.

 

“Sorry, I love our house that’s all”

 

G.O. then entered and sits between Mir and Cheon Dong.

 

“What’s this I heard about going to the beach?”.

 

Mir raises his hand, “It’s me! I’m inviting Thunder-Hyung but he doesn’t want to come”.

 

“How come you didn’t invite me?”

 

Mir grin,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter