Cards & Flowers

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“She’s not answering any of my text…”, Cheon Dong sadly said while looking at his phone, as if it will answer him why Uee was not replying.

 

He was outside the dorm of After School in his hooded sweater, waiting for her to arrive.

 

“What am I gonna do?”, he whispered. Mblaq has a late schedule performance and he can not wait anymore or else he will be late.

 

An idea struck to him, “She must know that I’ve been here”.

 

He hurriedly rides on his car and went to a store. 

 

  _ _ _ _ _ _  

 

 

Later that night…at the After School dorm…

 

“I’m so full. I don’t think I could eat anything for dinner”, Jiyeon said jokingly when they descended from the van.

 

The entire After School member descended from the van accordingly after Jiyeon.

 

Uee let out a deep breath upon walking to the dorm door. Jung-ah playfully encircles an arm on her side and pokes her cheek.

 

“What’s the deep breath for?”.

 

She smiles to Jung-ah, “Nothing, just trying to breathe in the fresh air”.

 

Jung-ah heaved a deep breath as well and said, “Hhmm…the air smells nice here”.

 

Nana interrupted them, “I think it’s because of that”, she pointed on the front door, specifically on the floor in front of it.

 

Jung-ah and Uee followed Nana to look at the flower basket as well.

 

  All the members were gathered around it and looking curiously.

 

Three flower baskets full of red roses was place on the floor. Each one has a card on it with just a single letter on the front cover.

 

Kahi pick up a card with the letter U on its cover. She opened it.

 

“All there is, is just letter I”, Kahi curiously said and passed the card on each member so they can see it as well.

 

Uee was on the far back and was just silently looking when Jung-ah passes to her the card.

 

She inspect it and bring out a gasped upon seeing the hidden message immediately.

 

He was here?! Hungry Dog?!

 

She roamed her eyed on the vicinity but there was no one. She was getting teary eyed while continuously roaming her eyes on the place. Silently, anticipating to spot him, though she still doesn’t know what she will say to him when they finally met again.

 

When she realized that he was not there, she returned her gaze on the three flower basket and immediately saw the meaning of it.

 

The three flower basket has three cards with three letters each on the front…

 

She looked at the next basket, that’s letter E, then on the last, and another letter E.

 

He form my name in those three letters..Oh!

 

She flip the card on the back and silently read the single letter on it, “I”…what was it for? ,she asked on her mind while looking at the lower part of the card where a paw mark was visible, that’s the reason she found out tha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter