Issues

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Flashback]

 

3 years ago…

 

It has been two years now that they have been constantly dating. They have managed to keep away from the prying eyes of reporters. Only there family has known about their engagement and no one else. As year passed by, some challenges on there relationship has build on them due to there busy careers but they still make it thru…well, until one specific challenge has arrived.

 

Whenever Uee and Cheon Dong were with each other they make it a point to keep track on each others latest endeavor in the entertainment world.

 

As usual, they always met up in Grandpa’s house to prevent any reporters from knowing there relationship. Since nobody bother about if either of there family knows each other or not…only Dara has been able to tell her friends about the close relationship of the Kim’s and Park’s though it was a given fact that YG family knows how to keep a secret which make Cheon Dong and Uee at ease.

 

Uee and Cheon Dong were sitting on the big sofa in the living room while Grandpa was in the garden.

 

Cheon Dong’s arm was on her shoulder while Uee’s arm was encircled on his torso. Both of them are watching a video and were sitting comfortably.

 

“So how was the drama that you were shooting a couple of days ago?”,Cheon Dong absent-mindedly asked. His eye is still on the television.

 

Uee lean her chin up to looked at her fiancé’s face, “Good, I think”

 

An “Ahh”, was Cheon Dong’s only answer.

 

Uee raises an eyebrow and straightens up her body, pulling away from Cheon Dong’s embrace, which makes him look at her in surprise.

 

“Yoo…”

 

“I know that looked of yours”, Uee said. She folded her arms in her chest and met his gaze.

 

“What look?”, Cheon Dong said with confusion.

 

Uee went closer to him and smoothen his forehead.

 

“Did you watched the latest episode of the drama I’m in?”,she asked.

 

Cheon Dong looked away, suddenly afraid to met her gaze. She holds his chin to make his face be in front of her.

 

He pouted, “Yes, I did”. Remembering a kissing scene where she was in.

 

She touches his left cheek and gave him a peck on the lips. “You know that’s just on the drama”.

 

He hugs her before answering, “I know, I just can’t help to feel this way”.

 

She smile in his arms, “You’re getting jealous again,” she looked at him in the eye, “So why did you watched it knowing that you’ll feel this way?”, her hands was on his chest.

 

“I guess, because you’re in there…”he said then arranges some of her hair on the back of her ear, “It makes up for all the time I don’t see you”.

 

She frowned a little before kissing him on the cheeks this time, “It is part of the job…”

 

Cheon Dong nodded, understanding her position. He touch her cheeks and then her lips before answering, “I think I will never get used to it”

 

Uee did not answer which makes Cheon Dong hold her chin up and give her butterfly kisses before pulling away a little to there embrace and said, “But nevertheless, I still like watching you on a drama, you know”.

 

Still without an answer, Uee just snuggles on his chest. Both of them silently hug each other, giving in on the comfort of each body’s warmth knowing that they still have a lot of circumstances that they have to face in the near future.

 

 

    If ever he said that I should stop acting…what will my answer be? Uee has been debating that question on her mind since the last weekend she has been with Cheon Dong.

 

She can’t help but asked herself. She was on the shooting of her drama. She has finally landed on a leading role and it was the drama that Cheon Dong and she have discussed.

 

The filming was on its last shooting day thus some intimate scenes have been added due to insistent public demand. The leading man and she have superb chemistry on screen that the drama has become a hit.

 

The leading man approached her before they start the last scene, which was a bed scene.

 

He greeted her with a smile. “Don’t get awkward on me, okay? We’re friends right?”, he asked trying to make her feel comfortable.

 

Uee laughs at his tone. The guy is handsome and charming; fans were starting to make them an item but as he said they are only friends.

 

“If I may say so, I think you’ll be the one who’ll get awkward on me?”,Uee teases him.

 

The guy put his hands on his chest, “Ouch! You’re hurting my pride now”.

 

She laughed at his dramatic notion. “You’re really a drama actor”.

 

“Well, yes I am, thank you very much”, he said smiling.

 

There chattering has been interacted when the director asked for them to get ready.

 

They did a few takes before finally finishing the whole scenes. The director made them looked on the small screen where the scenes that they had just taken were replayed.

 

Uee was beside her leading man while watching. She holds her hands on to prevent any voice coming out of it.

 

Omo! If he sees this, he will be more jealous than the previous scenes?! Uee thought in panic. The scene they have just made was artistically hot but with reservation since there is no in it, but the way her leading man has cuddled her in the bed will surely make every guy jealous. Especially, her fiancé if she may say so.

 

After watching the scene, everyone on the set clap there hands for a job well done.

 

“It’s a wrap up, people!”, announced by the director.

 

All has started packing their things. Uee was on her way to her dressing room when her leading man catches up on her.

 

“Uee, I was just wondering if we can have dinner sometimes.”

 

Why do I seem to get this kind of invitation every time a shoot ends?

 

She was taken aback by the sudden invitation. She can’t help but looked around if others have heard him. She notices some of the crew looking at them curiously and with a teasing smile.

 

She closes her eyes only for a second before meeting the guy’s eye. She was just a leading man of her in the drama, nothing more, nothing less because at the end of the day she knows where her heart is.

 

“I’ll make a rain check on that one, if it’s okay with you”, she politely said.

 

The guy slowly nodded. She was about to turn around when he holds her hand to stop her.

 

“Is there someone else?”

 

Uee creases her forehead. I wish I could tell you.

 

“I’m just really busy nowadays, that’s all”.

 

The guy smile a little, “Okay, I hope you’ll call me sometime”.

 

“I will”, she said just to end the conversation. She turns around again this time no hand has stop her. She quickly went to her dressing room and sit on the chair in front of the mirror.

 

“Yoo, congratulation on a job well done!”, greeted by her manager.

 

She smile and give her thanks.

 

“Is something bothering you? You should be happy that the drama has ended in good ratings…”

 

She shake her head a little, “No, it’s not about the drama”.

 

Her manager looked at her reflection in the mirror, “Then what is it?”

 

“He…he asked me for a date”

 

The manager clasped her hand on , in shocked, “You mean, your leading man?”

 

She nodded.

 

“Well, his cute and handsome at the same time. And he has always been a gentleman, so what did you answer to him?”

 

“I said, no”.

 

“No? As in you rejected him?”

 

Uee met her manager’s gaze, “Yes…I don’t have any feelings for him. And all this time I just thought that he really looked at me only as a friend. I never thought that it went far beyond being just a friend”.

 

“He teases you, didn’t he? Didn’t you notice how he looks at you on set?”.

 

“No, I didn’
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter