The Plan

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Uee and Cheon Dong have decided to met up with Grandpa to tell him first the news about there new relationship status.

 

But then…Uee had no idea what's about to happen that day….  

 

 

“Aha! The stars are finally here!”, exclaimed Grandpa upon seeing Cheon Dong and Uee enter his house.  

 

Both Cheon Dong and Uee greeted the old man with a smile and a hug.

 

“I know, you’ll visit this weekend”, Grandpa said then wink at Cheon Dong.

 

Cheon Dong fake a coughed as he said, “Of course, you know that we’ll want to visit, Grandpa”

 

Uee throws them a questioning looking but before she could asked her Grandpa. The old man has taken her hand and pulls her away to Cheon Dong’s grip.

 

“Come my child, you must be tired. Dinner is ready to be served so we must eat”, Grandpa said not allowing Uee to protest.

 

She look back at Cheon Dong who was nowhere in sight.

 

Where is he? He was just there a couple of second ago.

 

  Grandpa was telling about many things as they walked. Uee was not listening at all since her mind is on looking where Cheon Dong has gone.

 

It was as they passed through the dinning room when she notices their destination.

 

“Grandpa, I thought you said that we were going to have dinner…but we have passed the dining area..”,she look ahead, “and this path is at the back garden..Are we having dinner there?”

 

Grandpa just continues to walk and pull her and as they enter the garden Uee’s jaw drops as she see’s how the garden has been decorated.

 

    

 

It was already at twilight…the garden was getting darker but due to the small lights hanging on each plants, there was no darkness found at all.

 

The usual chairs where she sat during her visit was still under the shaded part of the garden though this time, that part where the big tree...has a hanging colorful lights from above and the chair has an adorning white roses on it’s top and side.

 

She turned to her Grandpa but he was nowhere in sight as well.

 

Where are they?!

 

She was about to turned back to the house when someone has spun her, caught her waist and turned her body at the other side. She gasped when her body felt a familiar feeling of comfort and warmth. The feeling she experienced whenever she was in his arms.

 

She lifts his head and met Cheon Dong’s almond eyes. “Cheon Dong-ah”.

 

“Tonight, it will be Sang-Hyun…”he said then lower his lips to her ear and whispered, “So that I will call you, Yoo-jin”.

 

Uee felt a tingling sensation through her spine when Cheon Dong’s breath has touched her skin.

 

“I thought you left…”

 

“I would never…”

 

She circled her hands on his neck and lay on the space between his shoulder and head.

 

“What is this about…Sang-Hyun?”

 

He smile as he kiss the top of her hair before answering, “You can guess”

 

Uee smile as a soft music filled the air as if it has come from nowhere and they began to sway a little.

 

“Is this a date?”

 

“Whenever I’m with you, it’s a date”.

 

She lift her head and face him, “What are you up to?”

 

“I’ve come to take a claim..”

 

Uee looked at him with confuse eyes, “Claim? Claim on what?”

 

To Uee’s surprise, Cheon Dong bend one of his knees in the ground as the where his feet was on the ground. 

 

Cheon Dong met her gaze as he withdrew from his pocket a little red box, “I come to take a claim. We may have met in a different circumstance.  But you have still manage to claim my heart nevertheless…so Ms. Kim Yoo jin, will you allow me to claim your heart as well…”he paused then nervously smile at her, “Will you marry me, Yoo?”

 

Uee covered with her hands as little tears flow from it. Cheon Dong got up immediately and become worried.

 

“Are you crying?”,he said anxiously

 

Instead of an answer Uee jumps to hug him and said her answer in his ears, “Yes”

 

Cheon Dong’s face could have possible lit up, as he does smile from ear to ear. He put in her ring finger the silver ring with a big diamond at the center.

 

He returned her hug and kissed her cheeks before saying, “ I love you”

 

“I love you too”,Uee said.

 

An eruption of applause was heard from the dining area. Uee was again left shocked to see her parents, Cheon Dong’s parents and Dara-unnie walking to come near them.

 

“Congratulations!”, every one happily said.

 

Cheon Dong holds Uee’s in his arm as she said, “Your all here?! How?---“she was cut off by Dara’s excited explanation.

 

“Oh! It’s my brother. He’s the culprit. He can’t seem to sleep unless he’s sure that you’re his. So he manages to keep everyone, including myself as well…to make time together...and plan this small engagement party…”

 

Uee’s eye got round as she turned to Cheon Dong, “This is an engagement party?”

 

Cheon Dong just smile at her.

 

Their parents all laughed at Uee’s reaction, “He has managed to make us all agree. We had actually brought all the necessary things needed in such ceremony”.

 

  Upon saying that, the Park’s and Kim’s went inside the house and have quickly arranged a traditional Korean engagement party for Uee and Cheon Dong.

 

The pair seems overwhelm that they just let the adults on what they want, seeing that they are also happy as well in this engagement, their engagement.   “Cheon Dong-ah, you are really one clever young man”,said Uee’s father.

 

“My son has ways to persuade people”, said Mr. Park

 

“I’m happy having Uee as my future-daughter-in-law,” Mrs. Park said full of pride.

 

“Welcome to the family!”, Dara exclaimed which made everyone laugh out loud.

 

Uee blush upon all the remarks made…The one who was most happy was the old man who is laughing the hardest.

 

She can’t help but scolds her grandpa a little, “Grandpa! Is this yo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter