First Date?

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the restaurant…

 

“Unnie, do you mind if I leave early?”,Uee politely asked Kahi who’s sitting in front of her, across the table.

 

The other members of After School are busy talking, joking around and eating. They didn’t catch Uee’s word much except for Kahi, their leader.

 

Kahi was about to take a spoonful when she heard Uee, “Eh? Why?”, she looked at Uee’s plate, she doesn’t eat much.

 

“Is there a problem, Uee?”, Jung-ah asked noticing them.

 

Uee quickly shake her head, “Nothing, I just received a text earlier from my family that they need to see me”, she tells them. Hoping that her group mates won’t suspect that she’s lying, well techinically half-lying, after all Cheon Dong will meet her with her father.

 

Nana answer, obviously catching up on the conversation, “Omo! Yoo, it must be important if they want to meet you at this time of the night.”

 

She nodded. Then look at Kahi for approval to leave. Their leader silently stares at her and looked at the other members who silently nodded as well. Seeing the other members approval, Kahi smile.

 

“Just be sure to return at the dorm before midnight”.

 

Uee smile and stand up to give Kahi a hug, “I’ll be back before midnight. Sorry for bailing on you guys, don’t worry It will be my treat next time”, she said before leaving quickly.

 

Before coming out of the restaurant, she fixed her blue sweater and raises its hood to cover her head. Upon coming outside she walked a little until she reached the corner of the street where a shiny silver Volvo was parked.

 

The window of the car slide down and on the driver seat she recognized Cheon Dong. She opened the passenger seat. Quickly slide in sit at the side of the driver seat.

 

“Sorry, I’ve taken so long. This is sudden so I need to asked permission first”, she said then turned to looked at Cheon Dong.

 

He’s also wearing a sweater with a hood only it’s black and a blue jeans and sneaker. He looked exhausted. Just like her, he too was very busy promoting Mblaq’s new album. This meet up must be really important for him to see her in the middle of both their busy schedule.

 

“Is everything alright?”, she asked. I little nervous since this is the first time they’ve seen each other since they agreed to date, which by the way haven’t started yet due to there busy life.

 

Cheon Dong looked at her. He brushes his hand through his hair and gives his trademark smile, where his eye form a slit and his lips smile widely to show his pearly white teeth.

 

He looked so cute; Uee can’t help but gawk at his face. That’s why she was taken aback when he lean closer to her, almost hugging her.

 

“What?! What---“, her words was left in mid-air when she notice that his only buckling her seat belt.

 

“We need you to be safe. Don’t worry. I’m a good driver”, he said while smiling. His face is so near her that she has to hold her breath to keep their lips from touching. She hopes that Cheon Dong won’t hear the loud thumping of her heart.

 

Am I nervous? Why am I nervous just by being near him?

 

When all is settled, Cheon Dong started the engine and drive.

 

Uee gazes at the side window and breathe deeply. Her body’s reaction whenever Cheon Dong was near was beginning to wonder her. She used to have a closed contact to men since it can’t be help on the kind of work she has but nobody made her that nervous just by being near her.

 

Thankfully, Cheon Dong doesn’t seem to notice it since he was silent on the whole trip.

 

A minute later, they arrive at a restaurant, the kind, where few people dine in because it was far from the City proper.

 

Uee looked at Cheon Dong, He must have thought that this will be a better place to eat since no reporters might see us. But she immediately shakes the thought off, what am I thinking? This is not a date?!

 

They took a seat at the second floor at a corner where the view is magnificent. The restaurant was located at a top of a hill, since the walls are made of glasses it give the customer an overlooking view of the city lights below.

 

She was admiring the view when Cheon Dong pulled a chair for her which she gladly took while he sits across her.

 

“What would you like to eat?”, he as
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter