Fate’s hands

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Current time…

 

After there weekend at Busan, Uee and Cheon Dong returned to Seoul. Back to there idol status and away from one another until the weekend comes again, though they always keep each other inform on there daily activities…some event still happen that was out of there hands...  

 

“Uee, there was an unexpected development”

 

“About what?” she asked her manager. It was only about mid morning. They were in her van to go to her next scheduled appearances for that day when her manager opened up something.

 

“Nana can’t come to her scheduled show for today because of an emergency that came up so…she asked if you will be okay to take her place instead? ”

 

Uee knotted her brows, “Did something bad happen to her? Is she alright?”, she quickly asked, worried for her friend.

 

Her manager shake her head and assured her, “Nothing, it’s just she need to attend a more important matters at this time”.

 

She sighed in relief and then thought for a while before speaking again, “Wait, what’s the show?”

 

“Oh! It’s just the typical reality show that you’re used to”

 

“What’s the show about then?”

 

“You’ll be pair up with a male idols since there will be other guess in the show then you’ll just needed to do some task, that’s the pattern of the show...commonly..we’ll only know about the whole theme of the show when we arrive there…they want to still keep the idea of surprise once show started to air so they don’t divulge any farther…”her manager looked at her, waiting for her reaction when a second passed that she did not show any reaction at all her manager asked, “So…are you game?”

 

Uee thought for a moment then gives her manager an approving grin, “Yes! It will be fun. I can handle reality show, I think”.

 

Her manager smile, “That’s the confidence! Right, we’ll go straight to the show’s location right away!”

 

She did not utter any words at her manager and just smile. That’s when she receives a text message on her cellphone.

 

From Hungry Dog: Have a great day today! I miss you!

 

Uee can’t help but grin at the sweet message she receive from her husband. She types her reply.

 

To Hungry Dog: I miss you too! *mwah* Eat well today! Take care!

 

She sends her message and after awhile she receive a picture message with Cheon Dong giving her a fly away kiss, making her feel all giddy just because of her husband’s sweetness.

 

In return she made an identical picture of her and sends it to him.

 

Cheon Dong reply immediately.

 

From Hungry Dog: Oh! You make me want to see you now! Thanks for the kiss! Always take care!

 

Before Uee can type her reply her manager announce that they arrive on the shooting location. Thus she quickly types a short message for Cheon Dong.

 

To Hungry Dog: Start of filming…I need to go. Talk to you later. *mwah*

 

She put her phone on her bag before coming out of the van.

 

Once she steps outside she got surprise seeing many familiar idol faces on the vicinity. She roams her eye around the area; they arrive in a somewhat big park with a fountain on the middle. Everything is all set…but it seems that the staff are still waiting for others to arrive.

 

Probably, there are still other idols that will arrive.

 

She bowed and greeted everyone until she reaches the part where the other idols are. She said hi to all of them before going to the make-up artist to get her ready.  

 

She was just wearing a comfortable pink blouse underneath a black and white stripes sweater and a white Capri short with flat sandals to complete the look.

 

After a couple of minutes the crew announces that the shooting for the show will finally start. Since the setting of the show was in a garden like place with a fountain in the middle. All the female idols present where made to seat in an assembled chair decorated with flowers that was located around the fountain.

 

Three other female idols aside from Uee are present. Park Jiyeon of T-ara, Yuri of SNSD and Suzy of Miss A. Each one of them were given a mask with each unique design to cover there faces so that when the male idols arrive they won’t know who they are immediately once the choosing of the partners start on the show.

 

Uee felt her heart beat get a little more erratic. Omo! I’m getting nervous all of a sudden.

 

Jiyeon was on her right side with only one feet apart from her and Suzy was on Jiyeon’s right while on Suzy’s right was Yuri.

 

 

  [Star of the show]

 

…Camera closes up to the two main host of the show who were standing in front of the fountain with the garden at the back.

 

Note: The women guess was not yet shown because they are sitting at the other side of the fountain.

 

MC1: Welcome! We have prepared a special program for everyone. The start of the One Day Couple challenge! Who would be the Ultimate Couple with just being together for one day? One Charisma, One Heart! We’ll find out! Let’s start with introducing our guess who took the time to be here. (Background sound: applause)

 

MC2: They probably don’t have anything to do, right? (Laughter heard from the background)

 

MC1: I believe they are very busy people. Our studio producers are just very persistent to get them (Background laughter)…MC2 laughing with MC1

 

..The two hosts walked around the fountain, to the other side revealing finally to the screen the four lady guests who are sitting calmly at each flower decorated chair around the fountain.

 

MC2: I know, you’ll be guessing by now who they are but let’s wait first for their male counterpart.

 

MC1: We have made the four male guests to do something first before going here to meet there potential partner. (Glance to MC2)

 

MC2: (Nodded to MC1) We made them choose from four different mode of transportation to go here…(Background music: Ahhhhh…)

 

The four lady guest was listening intently since they don’t know about the tasked given to the male guest.

 

MC1: This is to see what kind of personality they have.

 

MC2: How will choosing a ride made us see what personality they have?

 

MC1: I don’t know! It’s just written on the script. (Laugh out loud)

 

Everyone laughs at MC1’s outburst.

 

MC2: I think it’s to make us see who’s eager to get a girl, right? (Laughing)

 

Laughter from the background, all female guests was laughing as well.

 

MC1: If that’s the case, we’ll know who’s got a girl…since he will not be in a hurry to get here (evil grin)

 

Yuri step in the conversation of the host while still sitting, “Maybe they’ll just choose whatever’s comfortable for them”, and she said pointing her view.

 

MC2: Then we’ll know who goes for comfort…(everyone laugh)

 

“Who are they?”, asked Suzy

 

MC1: (Laugh out loud) We got carried away…Let’s see who they are! (Roll VTR)

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

  Male Guess No.1

 

..Camera focus only on the body, purposely avoiding the face…

 

MC1: Omo! Our first male is well built!

 

(Camera close up to the male’s body hugging shirt whose muscle clearly emphasize)

 

The guy was wearing black leather jacket with navy blue collared shirt under it and a jean with leather shoes.

 

MC2: His very rugged but classy…isn’t he?

 

MC1: We’ll see if what mode of transportation he will choose. (Watch VTR)

 

 

  Male guest 1: There are five choices?

 

VTR: There are five mode of tran
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter