The Interview

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After the lunch out every one decided to went home to get some rest.

 

Seungri come near Uee who was talking to the other 2ne1 members, “Uee-shi, I’ll send you home”.

 

“Thanks, Seungri-oppa!”she said while roaming her eyes around.

 

Bom asked, “Are you looking for something?”.

 

Uee answered absent-mindedly, “Have you seen Cheon Dong?”.

 

Mizy looked at Bom first and Seungri before answering, “I think Dara-noona asked him to buy something first.”, she said unsurely.

 

Uee frowned, “Ahh...that must have taken him long to come back right?”

 

“Yes, I think”,Minzy answered though looking at Uee curiously.

 

Seungri then said, “So, ahmm…should we go now?”

 

Uee nodded. She turned to Bom and Minzy and bid goodbye.

 

Dara come near them accompanied by CL, “You’re going already?”

 

The other Bigbang members have already went ahead due to some events they still need to attend.

 

Seungri teases Dara, “Noona, your missing me already?”

 

CL answered for Dara, “She’s talking to Uee, not to you, panda!”

 

Seungri pouted. Uee smile at his expression.

 

“Come, Uee-shi. We need to go now, before she eat me”, Seungri said to tease CL. He hold Uee’s hand and was about to walked away with her when a hand stop him.

 

Cheon Dong’s hand stop Seungri’s hand before the latter could pull Uee’s hand. He pulled off Seungri’s hand that is holding Uee and holds her hand instead.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyung. But she’s coming with me”,Cheon Dong announce.

 

Everyone looked at him and Uee curiously.

 

Uee turned to Cheon Dong, unmindful of the stares of the others. She was just glad that she could see him before she bid goodbye, “I thought Dara-unnie told you to get something?”.

 

Cheon Dong turned his head at the back, “I did. I went back to the dorm to get my car,” he turned to her and smile, “So I could take you home”.

 

“You shouldn’t have, Seungri-Oppa has taken me here so he’ll be the one who’ll take me home as well.”

 

Seungri did not talk and just listened to Cheon Dong and Uee’s conversation.

 

Cheon Dong frowned. “I thought I’ll be able to accompany you a little more today”.

 

Uee shrugged. She wanted to be with Cheon Dong a little more as well but it will be impolite if she just let Seungri-Oppa went by himself.

 

“Don’t worry about me. I can go home by myself”, Seungri said smiling to the two.

 

Both Cheon Dong and Uee’s face lighten up.

 

“Thank you, hyung”, Cheon Dong politely bowed.

 

Seungri patted his shoulder and wink at Uee before he said goodbye and went to his car.

 

Cheon Dong and Uee both bid goodbye to the others as well.

 

 

  “Are they together?”,asked Bom to Dara while they’re looking at Cheon Dong’s car who’s driving away.

 

Dara smile, “No”.

 

CL eyed Dara curiously, “If they’re not together, how come they act that way?”.

 

“They looked good together and seem to care for each other”, Minzy said her observation through out their whole tim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter