Agreement

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
At the living room…

 

Uee turned to Cheon Dong once the girls has gone to the dining room.

 

“Is there anything bothering you?”

 

Cheon Dong smile weakly, “Nothing…why did you asked?”.

 

Uee holds his chin and met his gaze. “I know you, we’ve been together in awhile so I notice immediately if something is bothering you”.

 

Cheon Dong sighed. His shoulder shrugged then he encircles his arms on Uee’s waist and looked at her face.

 

“Why are you so beautiful?”.

 

Uee laughs at the sudden question then decided to indulge him, “Isn’t that why you fell in love with me?”

 

He smile, “Not just that…”he touched her forehead, her eyebrow, her eyelids, her nose, her cheeks and finally her lips, “You’re more beautiful on the inside…that it shine through you”

 

She touched his hands and felt its warmth, “What’s bothering you? Tell me”.

 

He frowned. “Pardon me, for feeling this way. But I can’t seem to help myself. Whenever I heard your name being link to other guy…I feel this pain in my chest…that’s so unreasonable”

 

Uee just stares at Cheon Dong’s honest eyes. So that’s why I’m always worried whenever a guy approaches me…I was afraid that you’ll feel this way.

 

Without a word, she laid her hands on his chest just above his heart and looked at him in the eye.

 

“That’s not unreasonable…that’s your heart”, her other hands touch the side of his cheeks, “Jealousy, in one way or another is a declaration of love…it’s tell you how much you love me” she paused then continue, “So, always remember…whenever you feel that…” she lifted her body to give him a soft kiss, “I also love you as much.”

 

Cheon Dong lifted her chin once more for another kiss to seal another agreement they agreed upon.

 

She snuggled on to him and in his arms she told him about the invitation she had earlier. His hands were on his back gently rubbing from up and down, comforting her.

 

“You know, earlier...after we shoot the last scene...”

 

“What’s the last scene?”,Cheon Dong innocently asked.

 

Uee closed her eyes while she hugs him closer before saying, “Er…be—sce..”

 

Her words were muffled by his shirt that she stays close while hugging him. She’s a little afraid of what his reaction might be.

 

Cheon Dong pulled her a little away from his embrace so as to hear her words without barrier.

 

She squint her eyes and sighed. Then stare at Cheon Deong’s waiting eyes..

 

“Er…the last scene was a bed scene”, she said and witness how his innocent eyes turned big upon realizing what she had just said.

 

“Sang Hyun…”Uee said, a little worried at the change in his face. His jaw was locked in place, no smile…he was still holding her close but he close his eyes more than a few times. Then as if, afraid that he will burst he inhales a deep breath before staring at her eyes again.

 

Uee was not afraid by the way Cheon Dong stares at her. She was mesmerized by the somewhat new personality her fiancé has been manifesting. And for some reason she feel a little bit happy that he’s being like this. Except that he seemed to be annoyed, just by the way he looked.

 

“What about the scene?”,he asked without a comment

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter