Forgot Something?

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Cheon Dong decided to visit her sister’s dorm to give her the food and other gift’s their mother sent.

 

His sister has been busy and was not able to visit there house the past few weeks so their mother asked him to deliver the things to her.

 

He greeted the guards on the building, they recognized him since her noona never forgot to mention him to anyone and he has visited a couple of times there.

 

He reached the floor where her sister’s room was located. He knocked and was greeted by her noona’s friend and leader of 2ne1, Chaerin, more commonly known as CL.

 

“Oh! Dog poop! You’re here! Come in”, CL said while smiling.

 

Cheon Dong grunted upon hearing the nickname his sister gave him which CL clearly know and was now accustom of calling him that as well.

 

“CL-sshii, can you just call me Sang Hyun”, he said while entering the room.

 

CL looked back and grin, “I like dog poop. And I have permission from Dara-unnie to call you that”, she said then put her tongue out a little before entering her room.

 

She’s teasing me! Aish! This is noona’s fault. The 2ne1 girls have power over me.

 

Cheon Dong just shrugged feeling defeated. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He put all the things his carrying on the small table.

 

He opened the television. Just in time to see one of Uee’s tv advertisement. He smiled.

 

“I miss you”, he whispered. It has been a couple of weeks since he last saw her. Though they still manage call each other everyday, their busy schedule was hindering them to see each other again.

 

“Hhmm..Uee-shi really is beautiful. Isn’t she, dog poop?”.

 

He nodded absent-mindedly, “Yes, she is”, he said still looking at the tv screen.

 

Dara sit beside Cheon Dong and playful pats his shoulder.

 

“Hey! You’re here to visit me right?”,she said. She saw all the gifts brought by Cheon Dong.

 

“Omo! Did mom sent this?”.

 

Cheon Dong looked at her sister who looks so happy upon seeing the gifts.

 

He smiled. “Yes, Mom said, you may not have time to visit so I might as well deliver it to you.”

 

His sister hugged him and happily looked at all the gifts. Some of it was from her friends from the Philippines.

 

Cheon Dong notices her sister’s wet hair. It looks like she just come out from the shower though her attire was clearly for going somewhere.

 

“Noona, are you going somewhere? You’re all made up”.

 

Just then Dara clap her hands, “I almost forgot! The guys invited us to eat lunch at a near restaurant.”.

 

“The guys? The Bigbang-hyung?”,he inquire.

 

Dara nodded. Then grab all the gifts and called CL. His sister put all the gifts to her rooms first then went to CL’s room then back to the living room.

 

It seems that he visited at a wrong time. He stands up and was about to bid goodbye when his sister get his left hand while on her other hand was CL’s hand.

 

“Why are you guys all spacing out?! We have to go!”,Dara exclaimed dragging both the younger person with her.

 

CL said, “Unnie, I don’t want to go.”

 

“Why did I get drag into this?”,Cheon Dong asked confuse at the situation.

 

Dara looked at CL, “We were invited, right? Bom and Minzy are already there”, she looked at Cheon Dong, “I thought you visited to see me? Since I’m going out, you’re going with me as well. That will be easier for me, other than cancelling the lunch out”.

 

An “Ahh…”was all Cheon Dong said. He can’t argue with her noona if she’s this excited to eat out.

 

CL mumble, “You should have just cancelled”.

 

Cheon Dong eyed her curiously. What’s with her?

 

Luckily, Dara didn’t hear what the younger girl said. Once they arrive at the parking lot, Dara went to her car.

 

Cheon Dong sits at the back while the two girls are in front, CL in the passenger seat and Dara behind the wheels.

 

He let out a sigh and stares at the car’s window. He suddenly feels tired. It must be because whenever he is with his sister he fe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter