Her Silence

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Your acting is very good! I hope to work with you again”.

 

Uee smile upon the comments given to her by the director of the drama she was in.

 

“Kamsahamida”, she politely said her thank you.

 

It was the last shooting day and they were shooting the most dramatic scene of the drama…which is the also the hardest scene to make, that’s why the producers and director decided it would be the last scene to shoot.

 

She has given her all on that scene and because of the emotional state she was in, she was able to execute the scene with full of emotion, thus, making the director applaud her performance.

 

Everyone started to packed things up for the shooting. Uee was about to go to her changing room when one of her male co-stars has approached her.

 

“Uee-sshii, I was thinking if I can invite you for lunch”, the man asked shyly.

 

Uee smiles though there was a glint of sadness in her eyes.

 

She bowed a little, apologetic, “I’m sorry but I still have a next schedule activity after this”.

 

The man smile a little, “Ah, Okey. I understand”.

 

She was about to turn around when the man spoke again, “I hope to worked with you again. You will surely become a good actress someday”.

 

“Thank you”, she timidly said and turned around to walk back to her changing room.

 

The guy was left looking at her back with a sad face.

 

    After her shooting, she went to the schedule pictorials for After School’s next album.

 

The photo shoot will only be consisting of a four member each but since Kahi suggested that they should do the shoot all together to still build unity as a group, all the members are still present.

 

Thus, when Uee entered the room...the other four members have already finished there photo shoot and was on the corner watching.

 

Kahi, Jung-ah and Nana were the one in front of the camera waiting for her.

 

She smiles immediately.

 

“Sorry, for keeping you waiting”, s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter