Missing Yoo

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
On After Schools recording studio…

 

“Sorry for being late!”, Uee quickly apologizes upon entering the recording studio.

 

The other After school member smile at her while the producer nodded and continue what they are doing.

 

Everyone knows that she will be late since that earlier that day was the shooting of her tv ads and a couple of pictorials for her magazine ads.

 

She sat on the black lounge sofa where the other After School members was also sitting except for Jung-ah who’s currently on the recording booth.

 

Uee sat between Nana and Bekah. Nana who’s reading the lyrics while Bekah who already recorded her part was browsing the internet on her laptop.

 

She take a looked at the website Bekah was browsing, it was where you can view videos for free.

 

“What’s up?”,she asked.

 

Bekah smile, “I’m watching interviews of other idols”.

 

“Huh? Why?”

 

“Nothing, just want to know what’s on”, Bekah shrugged then incline to Uee the laptop so she can take a looked.

 

Her eyes grew round upon seeing that Bekah was watching an interview of Mblaq?! She almost wanted to drag the laptop in to her lap but stop her self.

 

“Can I see?”,she asked since she can’t hear what the show was talking about because the headset was on Bekah.

 

“Sure”, Bekah handed her the headset and the laptop as well, then stand up, “I think I’ll get something from the cafeteria, I’m hungry”, she said then smile.   Bekah asked the other members if they want something as well.

 

The PD offered to accompany Bekah to the cafeteria, Uee was so focus on the video she’s watching she did not heard much on what’s the other girls was telling Bekah.

 

  He has a crush on So-Hee??! , that’s  the only thing that registered on Uee’s mind after watching the video.

 

She returned the laptop to Bekah then silently sat on the couch again while holding the piece of paper where the lyrics of the song they are recording was printed.

 

Uee looked at the lyrics but was not reading it at all, her mind was elsewhere.

 

What’s it to me? So what if he has a crush on her? It’s just a crush! It doesn’t matter!

 

She put her left hand above her chest where her heart is, but why do I feel like it matters a lot? She can’t help but feel a little sting on her chest upon knowing that Cheon Dong has a crush on other girls.

 

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt Nana patted her shoulder.

 

“Yoo, it’s your turn”, Nana said then looked at her curiously, “Are you alright?”.

 

She just nodded and went into the recording booth.

 

Upon entering she looked at the lyrics of the songs…and started singing her whole heart out. At the moment, she felt like the song was for her though she still doesn’t know the reason at all.

 

The other After School member at the studio was listening and was in awe at her voic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter