Epilogue: Kiss in the Air

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was surprised. Nobody predicted that they will be a couple. No one even thought that it was possible….

 

 

One month after the “scandal” that Thunder and Uee went through…revealing the real status of their relationship…their handling companies has released an official statement. Thus, confirming that the rumors are indeed true, that they are together officially and very much married…it has started different blogs, forum etc., and building arguments between whether they are good together or not.

 

 

A month after, a fund-raising activity was made for helping children all over the world, “K-pop Artist Olympics for Children” where all k-pop artist was in attendance and ready to lend their talents for the event through making a friendly Olympic competition where sponsors has lined up and millions of fans can watched live or on air. The event is on coverage on specific channels locally and abroad, it will be no surprise when every fans will be eyeing for their biases and so thus, interpreting each of the artists interaction. In the event, it was the first official public activity that everyone will see Thunder and Uee together in close proximity after the official statements about them was release.

 

 

Each k-pop group was given a special sports shirt to wear and color coded according to their group. At the start, everyone was asked to line up for the opening ceremony of the K-pop Artist Olympics for Children…

 

Mblaq was at the far right, a few yards away from After School’s line.

 

“Is your wife joining today?”

 

Cheondung met Joon’s face who leaned back to stare at him. The lined up is, their leader first, Seungho, then G.O., then Joon, then him, then last and standing behind him is Mir.

 

“Yes, she will be here”

 

Mir who has heard his answer immediately roams his eyes through out the stadium, “After School was in the front row,. I can’t see much of them here”

 

“Why didn’t we checked on them earlier?” asked G.O., clearly knowing what they were talking about.

 

Cheondung shake his head before answering, “ I don’t want to create more pressure on Yoo other than today’s appearance, if I have checked on her earlier before this event starts many eyes will be on watched. There are so many mediamen today to take such risk.”

 

“Every thing is already cleared on the media ever since the official statement was released, what are you worrying about?”

 

“Hyung,” Cheondung started then looked around him first, making sure that they were not overheard he whispered to Joon, “Nobody knows yet about the expecting thing we are having…it was lucky that nobody got leaked from the hospital that we’ve visited a month ago, thus I am being very careful today, I don’t want to caused any unnecessary stress on Yoo”

 

Mir nodded in approval then asked, “She’s not playing right? She will only be part of the team as a substitute, right?”

 

“That’s the plan”, Cheondung answered.

 

Joon and Mir nodded then returned their focus on the opening ceremony that was now about to end.

 

Cheondung was silent after the inquiries, he remained calm on the outside but if truth be told, he was actually being nervous and been worrying from the start.

 

His wife, Uee was already two months pregnant, though she’s not having any problems, he still can’t help but feel worried. He has actually persuaded her a week before to not come to the event. But Uee insisted that she can handle the stress of the event and since she mention that she will not be playing, it ease his mind…by only a small fraction.

 

He refrained himself from glancing at her, since he can see that many cameras where on focus on Mblaq.

 

As the announcement was held for the first sporst games to be played, other k-pop artist settled on their assigned benches and so is Mblaq

 

He looked at the After School members who where sitting at the bench near the announcer, though a little far he can see Uee chatting with the other After School members. She was smiling and just as he was about to turned she caught him looking.

 

Uee waved at Cheondung whom he answered with a hand wave as well. She smiled and winks at him at the same time in which she can see that that made his face become scarlet.

 

She grinned and then turned her attention on her co-members again.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Cheongdung smiled upon Uee’s reaction when she caught him looking at her. He felt his face turning red just by her response. He then asked for their production assistant who was standing behind him.

 

“Hyung, do you have a marker pen?”

 

The PD immediately fumbled on his backpack and pulled out a marker pen, he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter