His Lovely Friend

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“IU-sshi...” Uee was walking beside IU just a meter apart.

 

IU turned to her, “Yes?”

 

“Why did you want to talk to me?”

 

A couple staff of the studio passes them by, they both greeted them. After they were gone IU looked at her. They are walking slowly in the corridor.

 

Studio staff's might be curious why two idols were seen walking just by themselves without any PD or camera in sight. If they may guess others might think that they are good friends catching up to each other.

 

“I want to talk about Sang Hyun”, IU said with a simple smile on her face.

 

Uee was not surprise about it. She has already guessed that sooner or later IU would want an audience with her. She just did not expect that she will come to her in a studio where there are many eyes that can see them.

 

 

    As they enter IU’s waiting room, the whole place was quiet. If ever there were people in there, they must have gone out since Uee has not seen any single soul in the room.

 

IU guided her to seat on the couch near the door, she sat and waited. IU just seat on the opposite side of the couch and looked at her.

 

There was an awkward atmosphere through out the room.

 

Uee roam her eyes on the interior of the room but still ended up looking at IU who was just staring at her the whole time as if she was some mannequin displayed in a boutique.

 

Just to stop the uneasy feeling from IU’s stare Uee started to asked the most obvious question, “Ahm…do you need something from me?”

 

IU blinked twice as if she was awakened by her question.

 

“Uee-shii…”

 

She waited for her next words...

 

“I want Sang Hyun”

 

…Uee felt like the entire room has close up on her and IU’s words was like an echo on a cave that no matter what she do, she’ll hear it nevertheless. She was taken aback by the sudden words. Though she had an idea that the girl has feelings for her fiancé she never thought that IU will have the will to tell it in front of her, looks can be really deceiving.

 

It was her turned to stare at the lady whom her fiancé has considered a dear friend. But her words were not someone spoken by a friend but a threat…a threat to any woman who has captured the heart of the man she likes.

 

With furrowed brows, Uee asked again, “Excuse me? Have I heard you right?”

 

The sweet eyes that IU has always portrayed in front of everyone have change in to an eye with a firm determination. This is no girl friend! She looks like she has taken a claim on Sang Hyun?!

 

“You heard me right. I said, I.want.Sang.Hyun”, IU said with a raise brow, testing if ever she will tried to opposed her.

 

How can she say that in front of me?!

 

Was she asking for a fight?! She met IU’s gaze, there was determination…and jealousy in her eyes but Uee saw something else. Something that made her sees what the girls’ true intention on talking to her that day and made her know that IU was not looking for a fight between them….

 

She loves him.

 

With a straight face she said, “I’m sorry. But Sang Hyun is not a thing to be wanted just because you simply want him.” Uee said in a very serious tone, her jaw was firm and her hand has turned in to a ball of fist. Something is boiling inside of her that she’s trying hard to suppress.

 

IU’s eyes soften, “Do you love him?”

 

“Yes, I do.” Uee did not need to say the word twice, it was written on her face. Her face softens up just by the mention of her fiancé.

 

IU turned to the other side. “I really am too late, I guess.” The lady’s eyes has moisten, a signed of her impending tears. Then she turned to Uee, “I have love him for a long time now, but our careers was just starting then…I want to pursue my dreams and so was he…I made a promise to myself then that I will tell Sang Hyun what I feel about him when we have reach our dreams..But--- she did not finished her words, tears flowed from her eyes. She has covered her face with her palm and cried silently.

 

Uee was left nothing to say. How can she react into this situation? What would she tell to the girl who has loved her fiancé that she never meant this to happen? She never meant to love him, but she did and she never regrets it.

 

She is not a bad person. She just wanted to tell him what she feels for him. If I was on her position, what would I do?

 

She sighed. She’s a girl too. And she knows that no one has control on to whom they will fall in love with.

 

Is this a test? Am I supposed to let her talked to Sang Hyun? Do I trust him enough? Do I love him enough?

 

Before she managed to find the answers on the entire question on her mind, a soft knocked got them both startled.

 

IU wipes her tearstained face while Uee stands in front of the door and hold the doorknob. But before she open it she asked, “Who is it?”

 

There was no answer. She sighed and just opens the door. Her eyes grew big upon, seeing that the man they’ve just been talking about was now in front of her.

 

She took a step backward to let him enter the room. Cheon Dong’s wide smile was directed to her. He closes the door and faces her.

 

“I see. IU did manage to lure you here”, Cheon Dong exclaimed with such a happy face oblivious on the atmosphere of the room that he just entered. His eyes were all on Uee only.

 

Uee’s heart began to hammer again. She was used to it whenever she sees Cheon Dong, it has been her living proof how much he affected her. Just by seeing him, being near, hearing his words, seeing his smile…it bring life to her beating heart.

 

She remains immobile on her spot. She met his gaze that was full of happiness just because he saw her. “Sang Hyun…”

 

Cheon Dong’s eyebrow began to meet. Finally, noticing something was amiss. He close the distance between them and envelope his arms around her soft body.

 

“What’s wrong? Is something bothering you?”

 

Uee gestured her head into a “no”. She turned her gaze into her back where IU was still sitting on the couch.

 

Cheon Dong inclined her head to saw what she was looking for and saw IU on the couch. He was about to greet her with a smile when he notice that she has been crying.

 

Uee saw how Cheon Dong’s face turned from happy to being worried. He looked at her with questioning eyes.

 

“What happened?” he whispered to Uee

 

Instead of answering, she turned her head and looked at IU at the couch. There was a pleading looked in the girls eye…Uee sighed. She thought that she needed to do this…and made her decision. She looked at Cheon Dong’s face; lift one of her palm to caress his left cheek.

 

 “I think you need to talked to her”

 

“But---I need to tell you something too”, Cheon Dong protested.

 

Uee smile a bit. His attention is always on me…she felt her heart flutter. She lovingly holds Cheon Dong cheeks and gives him a soft kiss. Saranghae, Sang Hyun!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter