Friends

GRAND'S REQUEST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“I’ll pick you up at 2pm on Saturday”, Cheon Dong said then he lower his head to give her a light kiss before saying goodbye.

 

He was about to come out of the car since they have arrive in front of After School’s dorm when Uee stop him.

 

“My co-member might suspect something; I hope it’s alright if I’ll be the only one walking to the door”,she said apologetically

 

Cheon Dong touched her left cheek and smile.

 

“It’s alright, I just hope that in due time will be able to tell your friends about us”.

 

Uee nod and hold his hands. “I do hope so…but if all goes well on Saturday, I think we can tell them sooner, don’t you think?”, she said while forming a smile on her lips

 

Cheon Dong grins and went closer to her. He landed a kiss on her forehead before hugging her close.

 

“I love you”.

 

“Me too”, she replied before burying her face on his shirt.

 

After a couple of minute, though unwillingly they both make a deep breath and let go of each other.

 

They bid goodbye. Cheon Dong started his car while Uee walks slowly to the front door.  

 

Uee went straight to her room. She clean up, change clothes then sat on her bed while hugging a pillow. She sighed thinking how her day turns from being ordinary to extra special.

 

She lay on her bed and looked at the ceiling. Uee smile to herself seeing that all she could see was Cheon Dong’s face. She feels so elated. She wants to tell the world how happy she was but then people might think she has gone crazy.

 

“Oh…Cheon Dong-ah…”she whispered, already missing him. She hugged the pillow and smile.

 

It was then when Nana enters the room. Nana looked at her with curiously.

 

“Something change about you..”

 

Uee quickly turns her head left and right, denying whatever Nana was about to say.

 

“Omo! Did I react to quickly?! Nana, might see through me!”

 

Nana has squinted her eye and walk closer to her.

 

Uee sit up and back away to the edge of the bed to get away from
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter